Is Oprah getting her wish?

Oprah once said that old people must die to end racism.
She didn't say if it was White, Black, Asian or Latino racist.
But we all know that Oprah believes that only White people can be racist.
So we know who she is talking about.
The Left's racism knows no bounds.
Oh boy, the libtards that post on here aren't going to like this thread, especially our buddy IM2!

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Have you people no inner compass?

The celebrity following is pathetic. Really.

Don versus Oprah?

How lost can one eternally lucky top of the food chain American humanish wannabe bluesman be?

YOur pretense that Oprah is not a powerful figure is retarded.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling, but you have failed.

You people give your power away so easily. Oprah keeping you down?

The fact that you felt a need to lie about what I said, indicates that you are afraid of me.

Sure, like you're afraid of Oprah and dems?

I fear the danger of policies that the dems want to inflict on US. Oprah would be one potential player to be part of the dem leadership. As such I do not "fear" her as an individual, as much as I do as part of a larger force, a powerful force with the potential of messing up my life and the lives of people I care about.

As long as you have half the nation to blame for everything, isn't that what really matters? Your poor life. And the poor lives of those you care about. You live in fear, how admirable.

Seems every lost american sod believes in a system that simply does not work. Even in the midst of an historical emerging pandemic, they cling to what brought them to this state affairs. Party on as they say, beware the black woman.

Hey, I voted for Trump in the primaries, because I could see the failures of the GOP.

And please don't bore me with Wace Baiting.

Gee, that vote worked out well didn't it. Don has so overturned the corruption of your party. Look, if you have trouble with other "races" that's your problem, I never have.

1. Too early to tell. But early indications are encouraging.

2. I asked you to not bore me with Wace Baiting.

You went there pard.

no, you went there, and I asked you not to.

Your dishonesty continues.

Someone's overly sensitive on that topic for some reason.

Standard lib tactic number two. Be an asshole, and then act as though the response you get, ie someone calling you on your behavior is something wrong with them.

Save it for someone who can't see though you.

My point stands.

1. Too early to tell. But early indications are encouraging.

2. I asked you to not bore me with Wace Baiting.

Nobody gives a shit what Oprah says, does or thinks except idiots, morons and dumbasses.

Yeah, the Dem big tent. It is powerful and dangerous. I know what you mean.

So voting Republican can't get-r-done for you? I know that's what all you partisanshitheads do. You believe in bullshit, you pick one of these ostensibly oppositional parties which really aren't oppositional at all, and then you whine because the phony oppositional party you pledged yourself to can't get it done because of that "other" party you did not choose won't let them?

No wonder america is in the shape it's in.

Tell you what, try insulting people more. That will get them to be more supportive of your alternative, when you get around to offering it.

That is because, you are smart.

First we must stop the Oprah.

Why? She has as much right to try for the dem candidacy as any of the Washington beltway hacks that the dnc would pick instead.

Why? Your fears, you spoke to them above, remember? You're afraid.

America is mesmerized by shallow celebrities, we have one in the oval office as we type. It is The Reality America Show after all. And we don't pick just a celebrity for president, that's so old school, now we select a celebrity family to run the nation, or not as it turned out here.

1. My fears of what the dems have in store for us, is not a reason for Oprah to not run. You put those two together without any connection between the two. My fears mean I won't vote for her, but that is no reason for her to not try.

2. Trump got a listen due to his name recognition. But his ideas were judged on their merits and found good by the republican voters. And he won, despite his background. There is nothing wrong with that.

3. The nepotism is a valid complaint. But he was still the best of the available choices, imo.

Live in fear if you like.

Don is a life long grifter, liar, child fvcker (one of Epstein's clients), deadbeat serial bankruptcy artist, trust fund baby, attention whore reality show host.

You made three points and I responded to each one seriously and honestly.

Your response is to dismiss all of that and post a gish gallop logical fallacy.

That is you demonstrating that you are not honest, nor serious.

Trump is fine. Plagues are something that happen normally. After this is over, and emotions die down, we can take a look at the end results of different governments and compare. Hell, we might be able to do that before the election.

I didn't dismiss anything you said. I responded honestly and openly after reading it.

Don is merely a/the symptom of a dysfunctional authoritarian top down society vomited up at the worst possible moment. Nothing more. A hopelessly self-absorbed pathological attention whore celebrity liar and narcissist akin to Nero fiddling over the fires of Rome surrounded by adoring slaves and the spawn of three wives waving palm fronds of endless praise over his gluttonous ignorant insecure ass.

Don is not the problem, the system is the problem.

The folks who never wanted a govt of, by, for the people won.

Govt doesn't work; thanks to decades of their work in think tanks vomiting up draft legislation in the interests of capital versus we the people.

Except that by not responding to my counterpoints, and just moving on to the next attack, you did dismiss not only my counter points, but your earlier points.

Which shows that you didn't really care about them.

All you have is ORANGE MAN BAD.

Oh, the Wace Card.

Nobody gives a shit what Oprah says, does or thinks except idiots, morons and dumbasses.

So voting Republican can't get-r-done for you? I know that's what all you partisanshitheads do. You believe in bullshit, you pick one of these ostensibly oppositional parties which really aren't oppositional at all, and then you whine because the phony oppositional party you pledged yourself to can't get it done because of that "other" party you did not choose won't let them?

Tell you what, try insulting people more. That will get them to be more supportive of your alternative, when you get around to offering it.

Actually she employs quite a few white people, and likely does not select them based on their politics.

When she had her show, there were far more white females in the audience than females of any other demographic.

She's a wealthy black woman with the financial means to have influence outside of her racial demographic, and the fact that she's not a blindly loyal endorser of the current administration, makes her a threat to the insecure sycophants who are.

Do you understand that I am being supportive of Oprah running for the Presidency if she wants to?

Actually she employs quite a few white people, and likely does not select them based on their politics.

When she had her show, there were far more white females in the audience than females of any other demographic.

She's a wealthy black woman with the financial means to have influence outside of her racial demographic, and the fact that she's not a blindly loyal endorser of the current administration, makes her a threat to the insecure sycophants who are.

Do you understand that I am being supportive of Oprah running for the Presidency if she wants to?

How so? I for one would not be. Just like I was not for Obama running for president.

My fear was that he would lose his life and his children would be orphaned because of his desire to be POTUS. I would have much rather seen him use his knowledge of the legal profession to help those who were railroaded and had no access to legal assistance.

Oprah, IMO has far more influence through her work in the private sector by creating jobs and sponsoring educational opportunities for an underserved demographic.

She would be obstructed in politics if she managed to run and be elected.

How so? I for one would not be. Just like I was not for Obama running for president.

Because I like the idea of random individuals stepping forward and being judged based on their ideas and resume and character and winning or not on that basis,

instead of decades of loyal party service being the only route to power.

To be clear, I will not support any democrat in the foreseeable future, but there will be a democrat candidate and it might as well be Oprah, as some faceless party hack.

It is also worth pointing out, that your fears for Obama were unfounded. He was fine. His family is fine. Better than fine, they are now part of America's ruling elite.

Because I like the idea of random individuals stepping forward and being judged based on their ideas and resume and character and winning or not on that basis,

To be clear, I will not support any democrat in the foreseeable future, but there will be a democrat candidate and it might as well be Oprah, as some faceless party hack.

It is also worth pointing out, that your fears for Obama were unfounded. He was fine. His family is fine. Better than fine, they are now part of America's ruling elite.

The "ruling elite" are actually those who control the media, the banking system and Wall Street. Those who control the flow and valuation of monetary resorces as well as the news that directs those resources are the ones who truly determine how the world turns.

I think Obama was fortunate to escape American politics with his life and family intact.

Hopefully Oprah continues to quietly do what she does, and leaves the dirty business of politics and the dirty people in politics alone.

The "ruling elite" are actually those who control the media, the banking system and Wall Street. Those who control the flow and valuation of monetary resorces as well as the news that directs those resources are the ones who truly determine how the world turns.

I think Obama was fortunate to escape American politics with his life and family intact.

Hopefully Oprah continues to quietly do what she does, and leaves the dirty business of politics and the dirty people in politics alone.

1. Obama won and did well by them,and now him and his family have been accepted into there ranks.

2. Oprah is a business powerhouse. She is currently outside of the political machine. But, she checks all the right boxes and is well connected. IF she runs, the machine will support it's own candidate, but it will not go scorched earth the way it did to fight Trump. More like the way it fought Sanders. If she wins, she will become one of them.

3. You are living in the past. Times have changed. A lot.

1. Obama won and did well by them,and now him and his family have been accepted into there ranks.

2. Oprah is a business powerhouse. She is currently outside of the political machine. But, she checks all the right boxes and is well connected. IF she runs, the machine will support it's own candidate, but it will not go scorched earth the way it did to fight Trump. More like the way it fought Sanders. If she wins, she will become one of them.

No, I have always lived in the present, but with a vivid recollection and understanding of the past, and the realization that the clock could be quietly turned backwards and history could repeat itself.

The underlying public sentiment over Obama being elected president proved that nothing has vastly changed, except for the fact that social media has forced the world in general to "act" more politically correct.

In public.

I have not lived this long by not being vigilant, and listening with a third ear.

If I had my way, Oprah would stay where she is and make a difference the way that she has been doing for a long time now.

We will see.

No, I have always lived in the present, but with a vivid recollection and understanding of the past, and the realization that the clock could be quietly turned backwards and history could repeat itself.

The underlying public sentiment over Obama being elected president proved that nothing has vastly changed, except for the fact that social media has forced the world in general to "act" more politically correct.

In public.

I have not lived this long by not being vigilant, and listening with a third ear.

If I had my way, Oprah would stay where she is and make a difference the way that she has been doing for a long time now.

We will see.

I opposed Obama being elected and once he was elected, the same way I did Bill Clinton. I am partisan republican and an ideological conservative. And I was constantly accused of opposing him because "wacism".

If you believed it, every time some Obama partisan accused some white guy or republican of opposing Obama because "wacism", then I can see how you might think that "nothing had vastly changed".

But, only because you were vastly misinformed.

In public.

We will see.

I opposed Obama being elected and once he was elected, the same way I did Bill Clinton. I am partisan republican and an ideological conservative. And I was constantly accused of opposing him because "wacism".

If you believed it, every time some Obama partisan accused some white guy or republican of opposing Obama because "wacism", then I can see how you might think that "nothing had vastly changed".

No. I was not "misinformed", at all.
Simply because I'm not loyal to any polical party or politician.

In public.

We will see.

There's really no point in bothering with partisanshitheads.

In public.

We will see.

No. I was not "misinformed", at all.
Simply because I'm not loyal to any polical party or politician.
Oh you think, well look, that's frowned upon. You are to choose one of these "two" teams and follow.

In public.

We will see.

Way to dodge the point.

"Business" people = leaders is nonsense. The public has been Pavlovianly conditioned to worship aristocracy, being easily swayed by golden calf substitutes like celebrity and wealth. The people themselves no longer believe in a govt of, by, for the people. We turned it over to concentrated capital. Enjoy the ramifications of our "way of life".

Now you can blame whomever you feel relieves you of any responsibility for what you participate in and cooperate with.

Last edited:

In public.

We will see.

Way to dodge the point.

Your point bub:

"I am partisan republican and an ideological conservative."

"Business" people = leaders is nonsense. The public has been Pavlovianly conditioned to worship aristocracy, being easily swayed by golden calf substitutes like celebrity and wealth. The people themselves no longer believe in a govt of, by, for the people. We turned it over to concentrated capital. Enjoy the ramifications of our "way of life".

Now you can blame whomever you feel relieves you of any responsibility for what you participate in and cooperate with.

Very dramatic. Set it to music, and you could have a hit as either a punk rocker or a 60s protest rock revival artist.

All my points stand, as you did not address any of them, as far as I can tell.

In public.

We will see.

Way to dodge the point.

Your point bub:

Correct. Any claim that my opposition to Obama was not based on either partisan political or ideological disagreement, was the person making the claim, being a lying piece of shit.

THUS, my point that the perception of the opposition to Obama was some sign of "wacism" was very much, incorrect.

Oprah once said that old people must die to end racism.
She didn't say if it was White, Black, Asian or Latino racist.
But we all know that Oprah believes that only White people can be racist.
So we know who she is talking about.
The Left's racism knows no bounds.
Oh boy, the libtards that post on here aren't going to like this thread, especially our buddy IM2!

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Have you people no inner compass?

The celebrity following is pathetic. Really.

Don versus Oprah?

How lost can one eternally lucky top of the food chain American humanish wannabe bluesman be?

YOur pretense that Oprah is not a powerful figure is retarded.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling, but you have failed.

You people give your power away so easily. Oprah keeping you down?

The fact that you felt a need to lie about what I said, indicates that you are afraid of me.

Sure, like you're afraid of Oprah and dems?

I fear the danger of policies that the dems want to inflict on US. Oprah would be one potential player to be part of the dem leadership. As such I do not "fear" her as an individual, as much as I do as part of a larger force, a powerful force with the potential of messing up my life and the lives of people I care about.

As long as you have half the nation to blame for everything, isn't that what really matters? Your poor life. And the poor lives of those you care about. You live in fear, how admirable.

Seems every lost american sod believes in a system that simply does not work. Even in the midst of an historical emerging pandemic, they cling to what brought them to this state affairs. Party on as they say, beware the black woman.

"historical emerging pandemic" HOAX.

You cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Not you..but the people that are doing it.

They will trip up sooner or later, and people are going to be MAD!

Oh! This is in the race section, should probably go hose off the bottom of my shoe...:scared1:

Your capitalists are shatting themselves. What's up with them?

Come again, comrade? I take by that statement there is a "My Communists" in there somewhere. :wtf:

Even you cannot defend them. "Capitalism", another example:

Judge Rules Trump Can Be Sued For Marketing Scheme Fraud

Very dramatic. Set it to music, and you could have a hit as either a punk rocker or a 60s protest rock revival artist.

All my points stand, as you did not address any of them, as far as I can tell.

We the people know. Link takes the data out to 2015.

1586552551156.png

In public.

We will see.

Way to dodge the point.

Your point bub:

Correct. Any claim that my opposition to Obama was not based on either partisan political or ideological disagreement, was the person making the claim, being a lying piece of shit.

THUS, my point that the perception of the opposition to Obama was some sign of "wacism" was very much, incorrect.

Thus you're another empty vacuous partisanshithead by your own assessment.

Forum List

Back