Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

• Total voters
Reagan called the USSR an Evil Empire, vowed to defeat them, then beat them so badly the only choice he left them was to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

"Ronald Reagan came to the presidency in 1981 having declared that his strategy regarding the Cold War was 'We win, they lose.'

It was seen as a foolish and dangerous position by everyone from academic Sovietologists to Henry Kissinger and Richard Nixon. Presidents since the end of World War II had pledged themselves to no more than containing communism and, latterly, reaching detente with the Soviet Union. None had said anything remotely like 'We win, they lose.'

Ten years later the Soviet Union had ceased to exist.

...it is clear that Reagan poked a shaky Soviet system in some vulnerable places- by arming the mujahedeen in Afghanistan with Stinger missiles; starting a technological arms race that the Soviet leadership knew it could not match; and assaulting the Soviet Union's pride rhetorically, from his 'Evil Empire' speech (surprisingly dismaying to the Soviets, we have since learned) to his 'Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall' speech in Berlin. "
Charles Murray, "By The People," p. 247-248.

Perestroika had more to do with the fall of the USSR than a Speech in Berlin by Reagan...Sorry.....And had Reagan allowed the USSR to surrender he could have ended the Cold War sooner, not to mention he and Gorby were lovers...

YES, and also the most hateful towards "we the people" unless you bow to him and kiss his ass
i saw your lips on his ass, you really held out....
"Reagan didn't do shit".

Lech Walesa (a man on the front line, not some whiny USMB poster):

GDANSK, Poland — When talking about Ronald Reagan, I have to be personal. We in Poland took him so personally. Why? Because we owe him our liberty. This can’t be said often enough by people who lived under oppression for half a century, until communism fell in 1989.Poles fought for their freedom for so many years that they hold in special esteem those who backed them in their struggle. Support was the test of friendship. President Reagan was such a friend. His policy of aiding democratic movements in Central and Eastern Europe in the dark days of the Cold War meant a lot to us. We knew he believed in a few simple principles such as human rights, democracy and civil society. He was someone who was convinced that the citizen is not for the state, but vice-versa, and that freedom is an innate right.I often wondered why Ronald Reagan did this, taking the risks he did, in supporting us at Solidarity, as well as dissident movements in other countries behind the Iron Curtain, while pushing a defense buildup that pushed the Soviet economy over the brink. Let’s remember that it was a time of recession in the U.S. and a time when the American public was more interested in their own domestic affairs. It took a leader with a vision to convince them that there are greater things worth fighting for. Did he seek any profit in such a policy? Though our freedom movements were in line with the foreign policy of the United States, I doubt it.President Reagan, in a radio address from his ranch on Oct. 9, 1982, announces trade sanctions against Poland in retaliation for the outlawing of Solidarity.I distinguish between two kinds of politicians. There are those who view politics as a tactical game, a game in which they do not reveal any individuality, in which they lose their own face. There are, however, leaders for whom politics is a means of defending and furthering values. For them, it is a moral pursuit. They do so because the values they cherish are endangered. They’re convinced that there are values worth living for, and even values worth dying for.

Sorry, you got your own ass handed to you.

Reagan called the USSR an Evil Empire, vowed to defeat them, then beat them so badly the only choice he left them was to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

"Ronald Reagan came to the presidency in 1981 having declared that his strategy regarding the Cold War was 'We win, they lose.'

It was seen as a foolish and dangerous position by everyone from academic Sovietologists to Henry Kissinger and Richard Nixon. Presidents since the end of World War II had pledged themselves to no more than containing communism and, latterly, reaching detente with the Soviet Union. None had said anything remotely like 'We win, they lose.'

Ten years later the Soviet Union had ceased to exist.

...it is clear that Reagan poked a shaky Soviet system in some vulnerable places- by arming the mujahedeen in Afghanistan with Stinger missiles; starting a technological arms race that the Soviet leadership knew it could not match; and assaulting the Soviet Union's pride rhetorically, from his 'Evil Empire' speech (surprisingly dismaying to the Soviets, we have since learned) to his 'Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall' speech in Berlin. "
Charles Murray, "By The People," p. 247-248.

The Soviet Apologists insist that the Berlin Wall would have fallen all by itself from lack of infrastructure investment

Perestroika had more to do with the fall of the USSR than a Speech in Berlin by Reagan...Sorry.....And had Reagan allowed the USSR to surrender he could have ended the Cold War sooner, not to mention he and Gorby were lovers...

Total nonsense....

...believed and jabbered about by those who refuse to admit that Ronald Reagan was the most effective and most pro-America President in the last century.

Very deceptive article as it conflates cum laude honors with magna cum laude honors. Figures, since it's from a rightwing source. You'll note all it says is "honors." Honors includes summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and the largest group of honors which is cum laude. Magna cum laude, the honor Obama achieved, is finishing in the top 10% of the entire graduating class.

Note how rightwingers lie to trivialize that accomplishment.

If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.
Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.
You can read as much into Obama's Latin honors as much as you can to his Nobel Peace Prize. He got both only because he was black.

Btw, has he released his college transcripts yet?
Let's see your evidence that Harvard Law School bumped up Obama's grades because he's black......

Oh, wait ... you don't have any. :dunno: btw, innuendo is not evidence.
Have you seen Obama's grades?! Ever wonder why?
Don't need to see them to know he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. How you coming with your evidence Harvard raised his grades cause he's black? lol

The man/child smoked dope all through his college years. and it shows. he can't even pronounce a name of the Military he is CIC of. At that moment I KNEW we in for some long horrible years. and boy it's been nothing but pure hell.

He thinks we have 57 states and the stupid goes on and on and on. What the hell , is he a foreigner or what. he doesn't know these things?

Last edited:
YES, and also the most hateful towards "we the people" unless you bow to him and kiss his ass
"Reagan didn't do shit".

GDANSK, Poland — When talking about Ronald Reagan, I have to be personal. We in Poland took him so personally. Why? Because we owe him our liberty. This can’t be said often enough by people who lived under oppression for half a century, until communism fell in 1989.Poles fought for their freedom for so many years that they hold in special esteem those who backed them in their struggle. Support was the test of friendship. President Reagan was such a friend. His policy of aiding democratic movements in Central and Eastern Europe in the dark days of the Cold War meant a lot to us. We knew he believed in a few simple principles such as human rights, democracy and civil society. He was someone who was convinced that the citizen is not for the state, but vice-versa, and that freedom is an innate right.I often wondered why Ronald Reagan did this, taking the risks he did, in supporting us at Solidarity, as well as dissident movements in other countries behind the Iron Curtain, while pushing a defense buildup that pushed the Soviet economy over the brink. Let’s remember that it was a time of recession in the U.S. and a time when the American public was more interested in their own domestic affairs. It took a leader with a vision to convince them that there are greater things worth fighting for. Did he seek any profit in such a policy? Though our freedom movements were in line with the foreign policy of the United States, I doubt it.President Reagan, in a radio address from his ranch on Oct. 9, 1982, announces trade sanctions against Poland in retaliation for the outlawing of Solidarity.I distinguish between two kinds of politicians. There are those who view politics as a tactical game, a game in which they do not reveal any individuality, in which they lose their own face. There are, however, leaders for whom politics is a means of defending and furthering values. For them, it is a moral pursuit. They do so because the values they cherish are endangered. They’re convinced that there are values worth living for, and even values worth dying for.

'Ronald Reagan, though dismissed by Europeans as a second-rate actor and fondler of cue cards, possessed that magic faculty that separates run-of-the mill politicos from history-molding leaders. "I didn't understand", recalls Time's Joe Klein, "how truly monumental, and morally important, Reagan's anti-communism was until I visited the Soviet Union in 1987." He continues with a seemingly trivial vignette. Attending the Bolshoi Ballet, he was nudged by his minder: "'Ronald Reagan. Evil empire', he whispered with dramatic intensity and shot a glance toward his lap where he had hidden two enthusiastic thumbs up. 'Yes!'"

When an American president manages to pluck the soul strings of those who have been raised to fear and despise what he represents, he surely deserves the honorific 'great.'

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_6/?tag=content;col1
and
The Amazing and Mysterious Life of Ronald Reagan The National Interest

The man/child smoked dope all through his college years. and it shows. he can't even pronounce a name of the Military he is CIC of. At that moment I KNEW we in for some long horrible years. and boy it's been nothing but pure hell.

He thinks we have 57 states and the stupid goes on and on and on. What the hell is a foreigner or what. he doesn't know these things?

Here we go again .... no, Obama does not think we have 57 states.

"Reagan didn't do shit".

Poland was a satellite USSR nation, it was not the USSR...I do agree that Reagan was a staunch supporter of those he wanted to help, .and the Contra's of Nicaragua, which he illegally funded....unlike Bush I and the Kurds...

He thinks we have 57 states and the stupid goes on and on and on. What the hell is a foreigner or what. he doesn't know these things?

When it comes to the President, 'stupid' or 'smart' depends on his vision for America.

Under Obama, America has lost cachet on the world scene, its reputation, lost standard of living, and left huge areas of the world in shambles.

There can be no doubt which appellation applies.....

...and equally to any who voted for him.

"Reagan didn't do shit".

Poland was a satellite USSR nation, it was not the USSR...I do agree that Reagan was a staunch supporter of those he wanted to help, .and the Contra's of Nicaragua, which he illegally funded....unlike Bush I and the Kurds...
The tail between your legs suits you. "Reagan didn't do shit" :)

"Reagan didn't do shit".

'Ronald Reagan, though dismissed by Europeans as a second-rate actor and fondler of cue cards, possessed that magic faculty that separates run-of-the mill politicos from history-molding leaders. "I didn't understand", recalls Time's Joe Klein, "how truly monumental, and morally important, Reagan's anti-communism was until I visited the Soviet Union in 1987." He continues with a seemingly trivial vignette. Attending the Bolshoi Ballet, he was nudged by his minder: "'Ronald Reagan. Evil empire', he whispered with dramatic intensity and shot a glance toward his lap where he had hidden two enthusiastic thumbs up. 'Yes!'"

When an American president manages to pluck the soul strings of those who have been raised to fear and despise what he represents, he surely deserves the honorific 'great.'

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_6/?tag=content;col1
and
The Amazing and Mysterious Life of Ronald Reagan The National Interest
I will admit I voted for him, yet you were probably just a sexual urge at that time...

When it comes to the President, 'stupid' or 'smart' depends on his vision for America.

Under Obama, America has lost cachet on the world scene, its reputation, lost standard of living, and left huge areas of the world in shambles.

oh I know it. he's brought us down to our knees with all his apology tours around the world. And for what reason? It's because HE HATES US and everything we stand for....he has been gutting our military to a point I wonder if they can really PROTECT us now. another thing is since he's been in office we have all these attacks ON WHITE PEOPLE. I've never seen anything like it. He's a DANGER to us in my book

"Reagan didn't do shit".

The tail between your legs suits you. "Reagan didn't do shit" :)
Sure, we had a swell concert in D.C. on 4th of July 1985 after he let the Beach Boys play at the park, for insulting them earlier by calling them the most evil band also..Oh Uncle Ronny liked to repeat himself a lot....i was stationed at Ft. Belvoir in 1985, which is be Alexandria, Va...or 25 miles from D.C.

oh I know it. he's brought us down to our knees with all his apology tours around the world. And for what reason? It's because HE HATES US and every we stand for....he has been gutting our military to a point I wonder if they can really PROTECT us now. I've never disliked someone as much as I do him

Yeah, a trillion dollars a year in defense spending don't buy much these dayz....

Forum List

Back