Is it time to question Obama under oath?...

Should Obama be questioned under oath by Congress?...

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
The fact you are demanding the guy who went 8 years with zero indictments and zero convictions in his administration should be compelled to testify under oath before the guy who couldn't go a year without having indictments and convictions -- tells me your level of Trump penis sucking knows no limits -- so if Trump wanted to be king, you would be all for it -- you have shown me ZERO to think otherwise
If Obama were a white male conservative he would be on his third year at Leavenworth....

The fact you are demanding the guy who went 8 years with zero indictments and zero convictions in his administration should be compelled to testify under oath before the guy who couldn't go a year without having indictments and convictions -- tells me your level of Trump penis sucking knows no limits -- so if Trump wanted to be king, you would be all for it -- you have shown me ZERO to think otherwise
If Obama were a white male conservative he would be on his third year at Leavenworth....

If Obama had been white you would have never had any problem with him.

Muslims usually don't have any respect for an " oath" since Obama is Muslim he can and would lie his ass off. Oath mean nothing.

Clearly you have no respect for the truth or Americans- which is why you are willing to lie your ass off like you do everyday here.

Based on what crime? Drone strike program? I was all for some actions being taken for any president that kills American citizens without a trial

Problem is, Trump is onboard with that same drone program and no one wants him to be held accountable -- so its a wash

Right

Just like they had no problems with Clinton, Carter, Kennedy, etc.

If any other former presidents men were under this much fire the press would be knocking on his door...
Why are former President's men under fire?

If you cross Trump, your viability is at risk. Trump revoked Nrennan's security clearance because of Brennan's opinions, not because Brennan compromised the information he has. In other words, this is retribution, not for cause.

No, Brennen claims he knows Trump colluded with the Russians, that information was either obtained through his security status or he is making crap up. Either way it is reason enough for dismissal from the privilege, possibly criminal.
that's a lie. where do you get this from?

Brennen specifically said this opinion comes from what has been reported in the press and he's right, the news reported has given every living soul the opportunity, to have the same OPINION that he has.....there is enough of their investigative reports that are drowning us with information on it.... you have not kept up I guess?

As far as his speaking out on Helsinky, any breathing patriot felt the same way about what trump did as brennan did....

Based on what crime? Drone strike program? I was all for some actions being taken for any president that kills American citizens without a trial

Problem is, Trump is onboard with that same drone program and no one wants him to be held accountable -- so its a wash
Trump dialed back the drone program as suggested by his military advisers haven't you wondered why you have not heard about large numbers of civilian deaths since He took over?....and Obama had many more infractions than drones...he orchestrated a coup against a sitting President.....major prison time should go with that....but he is black.....

Trump dialed back the drone program as suggested by his military advisers haven't you wondered why you have not heard about large numbers of civilian deaths since He took over?....and Obama had many more infractions than drones...he orchestrated a coup against a sitting President.....major prison time should go with that....but he is black.....
You don't even care if what you say is true or not huh?
Drone Use Grows Under Trump, Away From the Public Eye - The Atlantic

And another unfortunate incident is if it wasn't bad enough Obama killed a 16 year old US citizen --- Trump killed his sister

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

It will never happen. Obama is the lefts darling.
It will never happen for the same reason not a single other former President in the history of the United States has testified under oath before Congress.

President Obama has executive privilege- just like President Trump does.

....and Obama t....but he is black.....

And there we have the reason why you want him prosecuted.

Daring to be black in the White House.

You don't even care if what you say is true or not huh?
Drone Use Grows Under Trump, Away From the Public Eye - The Atlantic

And another unfortunate incident is if it wasn't bad enough Obama killed a 16 year old US citizen --- Trump killed his sister

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

Remember- when Obama does it- its bad and probably a crime.

When Trump does the same thing- it is a thing of beauty to the Trumpkins.

Questioned about what? First you have to make a case. Should it be about the negligence of Benghazi or maybe using the IRS to punish political enemies? You couldn't even get Obama's IRS head to testify so how ya gonna get Barry? How about negligent homicide in the death of the Border Patrol Officer who was killed with one of the illegal weapons Barry authorized to be shipped to Mexican drug cartels? You don't need Obama's testimony anymore than you need any defendant to testify in a trial. All you need to do is present the evidence.

And there we have the reason why you want him prosecuted.

Daring to be black in the White House.
Total speculation on your part...and you are wrong...I didn't vote for Obama but many in my family did and I had hope he would be good for the nation....I was wrong...

Forum List

Back