Is It Time For Trump To Demand Immediate Release Of US Hostages In Iran?

Is It Time To Demand Immediate Release Of US Hostages In Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, glad to know we are keeping our wits about us. Why not nuke Iran? I'm sure our allies will stand by us. I'm sure China and Russia will be cool with it. I'm sure North Korea won't freak the fuck out either.

We were attacked first, they took American hostages. Time to get out the nukes.

It wouldn't take nukes.
But it would make a hell of a statement. Nuke an army base. Then tell them to surrender.

Wrong. You use conventional weapons FIRST, then, if more firepower is needed, only then do you consider nukes. When I was stationed with VFA-131, I was also a member of the PRP team, meaning we loaded nukes on the FA-18. And yes, I know what those weapons are capable of, which is why they are a last resort weapon. Typical of you civilians though, shoot first with nukes and investigate later.
Typical army guy, wants to put soldiers in harm's way all the time. Nuke them and sit back. Then you guys can go in with your brooms and clean up.

Dude, you are truly an idiot. There have been many posts where I have said that I am a NAVY retiree, not Army, Marine Corps, or Air Force. NAVY. That is part of the reason for my screen name ABikerSailor. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and am a cyclist as well as a biker.

And no, I don't want to put anyone in harms way. And, like I've said before, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you know zip point squat about how the military operates.

But, I already knew you were a troll.
Oh you're Navy, so you stayed well away from any action. No wonder you want boots on the ground, because they won't be YOUR boots. Got it.

It wouldn't take nukes.
But it would make a hell of a statement. Nuke an army base. Then tell them to surrender.

Wrong. You use conventional weapons FIRST, then, if more firepower is needed, only then do you consider nukes. When I was stationed with VFA-131, I was also a member of the PRP team, meaning we loaded nukes on the FA-18. And yes, I know what those weapons are capable of, which is why they are a last resort weapon. Typical of you civilians though, shoot first with nukes and investigate later.
Typical army guy, wants to put soldiers in harm's way all the time. Nuke them and sit back. Then you guys can go in with your brooms and clean up.

Dude, you are truly an idiot. There have been many posts where I have said that I am a NAVY retiree, not Army, Marine Corps, or Air Force. NAVY. That is part of the reason for my screen name ABikerSailor. I spent 20 years in the Navy, and am a cyclist as well as a biker.

And no, I don't want to put anyone in harms way. And, like I've said before, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you know zip point squat about how the military operates.

Oh you're Navy, so you stayed well away from any action. No wonder you want boots on the ground, because they won't be YOUR boots. Got it.

Really? I stayed away from the action? In 1983, off the coast of Beruit, my ship was fired at by artillery. By the way asshole, how many years did YOU do?

You're the one that wants to nuke Iran, not me.

Really? I stayed away from the action? In 1983, off the coast of Beruit, my ship was fired at by artillery. By the way asshole, how many years did YOU do?

You're the one that wants to nuke Iran, not me.
"off the coast of Beruit, my ship was fired at by artillery" What a pussy you are. :lmao:

Forum List

Back