Is it the people or the politics which make America great?

What make American or any country great is the is a sense of giving to ones country over oneself...

So when countryman is in need you help. That makes the society we live in better.

Sorry but so many people they say they are patriots but are plastic patriots... It very easy to symbolism is most important and then neglect your fellow citizens needs... That is false patriotism and can lead to very dangerous things like Germany 1930s...

So the metric used to decide if a nation is great is whether or not our best most productive assets will carry and fund our worst least productive liabilities?
That really makes sense to you?

That schtick
I don't do schtick, ---stop self-reflecting.
Hillary is a fucking war criminal.

Of course you did! I believe you.
Now you're sitting there calling me a liar you little anonymous tree frog turd ? lmao
get the fuck out of here, punk.

You are a Trump supporter and apologist. You can claim that you voted for Stein until you choke. It won't matter. You are going to vote for Trump in November. So, you giving us the "Hillary gave us Trump" bullshit as though you don't like him is retarded.

I have a hunch that Dems believe the people have little to do with America's greatness....I'm thinking they believe America's greatness could have been achieved by any citizenry that would have inhabited this territory. Am I right?
As far as I'm concerned, you're 1/2 right. It was opportunity and the people that were smart, ambitious, ruthless, arrogant, and desperate enough to come here that made this country great.

You are a Trump supporter and apologist. You can claim that you voted for Stein until you choke. It won't matter. You are going to vote for Trump in November. So, you giving us the "Hillary gave us Trump" bullshit as though you don't like him is retarded.
You're saying I should apologize for supporting the President of the United States ? Kinda makes you a borderline traitor.....be careful talking the way you do here out in the real world......you're liable to catch one between the eyes.

I have some neighbors who wouldn't hesitate for a second..

Last edited:
As you have most likely noticed, all but one liberal lunatic has actually answered the question posed by the OP. It's the usual deflection, diversion and evasion. Kudos to alang1216 for actually answering the question.

I have a hunch that Dems believe the people have little to do with America's greatness.
If it isn't people, it can't be politics either since people are where politics come from and so the only thing left to give all of the credit to are animals. Since so many are used for the service animal purpose that has become so popular these days, whichever animals are used for that can be at the top of the list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're saying I should apologize for supporting the President of the United States ? Kinda makes you a borderline traitor.....be careful talking the way you do here out in the real world......you're liable to catch one between the eyes.

I have some neighbors who wouldn't hesitate for a second..

Fuck them. And fuck any Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back