Is it safe to say Trump regretted the Palin endorsement during her speech?

Ames, Iowa (CNN)Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin endorsed Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump Tuesday at an Iowa campaign stop, delivering a raucous speech full of Palin-isms during her return to the presidential campaign trail.
"Looking around at all of you, you hard working Iowa families, you farm families and teachers and teamsters and cops and cooks, you rock and rollers and holy rollers!" Palin said. "You all make the world go around and now our cause is one."
The 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate said she was "proud to endorse" Trump.
The official endorsement will be followed by a joint appearance on Wednesday morning in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The backing could prove pivotal for Trump in Iowa, where he's deadlocked with Ted Cruz in a battle to win the February 1 caucuses traditionally dominated by conservative voters. Palin, a tea party favorite since 2008, has spoken warmly of Cruz in the past and her backing of Trump could blunt the Texas senator's momentum in the final weeks before voting.
The news of the endorsement was first reported by The New York Times.
The businessman stoked speculation for much of the day, after an invite sent around late Monday plugged a special guest who would join him in Iowa. At a press conference on Tuesday, Trump declined to confirm rumors of the Palin endorsement.
"I'm a big fan of Sarah Palin," Trump responded when asked about it by reporters.

He is overjoyed. She put him way ahead of Ted Cruz.
Yeah you're so right. After watching her speech the repubs holding out on supporting Trump just felt bad for him that he had to endure that speech from 4 feet away.

Fool. Doesn't matter how you knock her.

She mobilizes the base like no one else can to come out and volunteer in droves.

Trump knows her value. He knows her teams. The Donald values that.

Remember she turned out campaign workers for Cruz like crazy and he's sitting in the Senate now isn't he?
Your blind partisan, knee-jerk propensity to defend all and any republicans/conservatives, including a true loon like Palin, is as pathetic as it is ridiculous.

But YOU, black Shyster, suck Obuma's cock and defend him against all his illegal ,activity and unconstitutional proposals!
Correll, take note.

Yeah you're so right. After watching her speech the repubs holding out on supporting Trump just felt bad for him that he had to endure that speech from 4 feet away.

She mobilizes the base like no one else can to come out and volunteer in droves.

Remember she turned out campaign workers for Cruz like crazy and he's sitting in the Senate now isn't he?
Your blind partisan, knee-jerk propensity to defend all and any republicans/conservatives, including a true loon like Palin, is as pathetic as it is ridiculous.

But YOU, black Shyster, suck Obuma's cock and defend him against all his illegal ,activity and unconstitutional proposals!
Correll, take note.

Jealousy is a sin, JakeAss!

I am a moderate mainstream Republican, and I am here to tell you that Palin single-handedly probably has turned defeat into victory for the Donald in Iowa. Elections are won at thresholds, and Palin has thrown Trump through the gate.

NH is a cranky place. If Cruz's people and some supporters from the lesser candidates form behind Christie or Kasich or Rubio, Trump may receive a check there. I know Morning Joe loves him sum Bush, but I think Joe is flatly wrong about Jeb. I believe he is done.

Correll, take note.

So is false witness, Vigi.

Correll, take note.

So is false witness, Vigi.

When you find a false witness, let us know!

You see him every time you look in the mirror, Vigilante. Or is that your boyfriend.

But she's right. Palin, no matter how whacky she is, can rally up the crowds. Even if Trump doesn't like her, she is definitely a better choice than Cruz's Glen Beck. It may now seem like it's all a 3 ring circus, but remember these aren't going to be their VP choices.
Hillary didn't do much at all with having Bill & Chelsea as her supporters.

What's to defend.? She's a fabulous campaigner. You may not like her style but the base does. And she turns out the votes.

Cruz is a Senator now isn't he?

But she's right. Palin, no matter how whacky she is, can rally up the crowds. Even if Trump doesn't like her, she is definitely a better choice than Cruz's Glen Beck. It may now seem like it's all a 3 ring circus, but remember these aren't going to be their VP choices.
Hillary didn't do much at all with having Bill & Chelsea as her supporters.

Bingo. She mobilizes the ground troops, volunteers come out in droves and bottom line is she fires up the base. Palin as well is awesome on the stump.

I don't give a damn what others think. The conservative base loves her and that's exactly why Trump loves her. He knows she's gold.

Is it safe to say Trump regretted the Palin endorsement during her speech?

kissing cousins have few regrets ...

Now who's going to draw more?

Chelsea Clinton to a rally for Hillary vs Palin for Trump?

:lol:

The answer is obvious.

Oh and who does Jeb have? Hehehehe. Mr. Excitement had Lindsay Graham come out for him.

:lmao:

Now there's a wild and crazy team.

You see him every time you look in the mirror, Vigilante. Or is that your boyfriend.

No, I see someone that has a 50 point MINIMUM advantage in IQ over you! Are you starting your queer posts again, or practicing to invite Aaron over?
You were the one talking about black cock sucking, so I imagine you are into your weird stuff again. But you have been for a long, long time. But as Seinfeld said, "Not that it matters." But, in your case, it does. :suck:

What the heck is "the art of the dill"?
serveimage

I wanted to get more of a sense of where she was coming from and so I clicked the link to hear her whole speech. It seemed to me she's turning into Rosanne Barr. Very sad, but oh the irony.

Forum List

Back