Is it possible?

To erase old conversations?
I do not think, you need to ask a modo, I could not change the title of one of my thread with an spelling error, some members jump on the occassion to make fun of me. if you ask To erase old conversations "maybe" would you be luckier than me with the modo?

I do not think, you need to ask a modo, I could not change the title of one of my thread with an spelling error, some members jump on the occassion to make fun of me. if you ask To erase old conversations "maybe" would you be luckier than me with the modo?

You do know how to change a title now right dalia? You have to do it under 15 minutes or so the three bars upper right..

Anyways who made fun of you and what thread?

Tell me and I will go flame them. :)

You do know how to change a title now right dalia? You have to do it under 15 minutes or so the three bars upper right..

I know, I tried to put Were instead of Was right after i create the thread but it did not work:dunno:

Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

I know, I tried to put Were instead of Was right after i create the thread but it did not work:dunno:

Two posters in that thread automatically stood up for you..

You click on the three bars upper right and clicked edit thread title? It's been a while since I did it, I normally let spelling errors go because I like to make fun of them right back.

You click on the three bars upper right and clicked edit thread title? It's been a while since I did it, I normally let spelling errors go because I like to make fun of them right back.

I know that some leftists are making fun of me to avoid answering the question at my thread.

I know that some leftists are making fun of me to avoid answering the question at my thread.

I know you're a sweetheart, dont let them get under your skin.

Forum List

Back