Is It Okay For Democrats To Get Away With Political Witch Hunts?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Putin does this all of the time to political opponents. Now it appears Russia has come to America.
Corruption in the Democrat party is everywhere.
Democrats cannot be allowed to harass their political opponents like this.
They are attempting to eliminate every Republican they might face by using the courts to harass and intimidate them.

Links

Left wing regimes...always...always....weaponize the Executive branch, and always attack and go after people merely because they are political threats.

Hitler did it, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Saddam....and we have increasingly seen the DNC do it, this century in the United States

Left wing regimes...always...always....weaponize the Executive branch, and always attack and go after people merely because they are political threats.

Hitler did it, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Saddam....and we have increasingly seen the DNC do it, this century in the United States
But at least the orangeman is out of the WH.

Putin does this all of the time to political opponents. Now it appears Russia has come to America.
They are attempting to eliminate every Republican they might face by using the courts to harass and intimidate them.

Links

You mean like Benghazi?...oh wait. That was Republicans. So now you're opposed to "opposition research" again? I really need a scorecard to keep track of what you guys believe at any one point in time.
Out of that list of Republicans, Tucker and Lindell have absolutely no shot. Cruz and Rubio have been cucked by Trump. No respect left there. The rest are a mishmash of mediocrity. Nothing to get worried about. :)

But at least the orangeman is out of the WH.

Yep. Bonus. :)

Links

You mean like Benghazi?...oh wait. That was Republicans. So now you're opposed to "opposition research" again? I really need a scorecard to keep track of what you guys believe at any one point in time.
Out of that list of Republicans, Tucker and Lindell have absolutely no shot. Cruz and Rubio have been cucked by Trump. No respect left there. The rest are a mishmash of mediocrity. Nothing to get worried about. :)
Benghazi wasn't a witchhunt.
It was an act of criminal negligence.
When people die because you don't have the sense to pull them out of harm's way....even worse....relax security even more...it's highly suspicious. Those people were witnesses......so maybe they were sacrificed. The only other excuse is utter incompetence on Hillary's part.

Links

When people die because you don't have the sense to pull them out of harm's way....even worse....relax security even more...it's highly suspicious. Those people were witnesses......so maybe they were sacrificed. The only other excuse is utter incompetence on Hillary's part.
And one investigation found that there was nothing criminal about the actions taken by the Obama administration---just like the five subsequent witch hunts did.

Links

And one investigation found that there was nothing criminal about the actions taken by the Obama administration---just like the five subsequent witch hunts did.
Which one was that?
Clearly you don't know the difference between a congressional hearing and a real criminal investigation.
Hearings are just photo-ops that politicians use to pad their credentials.
Investigations are done with no cameras on them and they interview witnesses.
The only witness I know of that they interviewed during the Benghazi hearings was Hillary.....and she wasn't even there.

Links

It is Republicans who want to turn this country into Russia. They know they are becoming a minority and are passing restrictive voting laws to retain power. The result is a dictatorship just like Russia. That is coming to America courtesy of the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Links

It is Republicans who want to turn this country into Russia. They know they are becoming a minority and are passing restrictive voting laws to retain power. The result is a dictatorship just like Russia. That is coming to America courtesy of the REPUBLICAN PARTY.
Oh shutup asshole.
Clearly you are either unhinged or a communist plant spreading fake information to confuse the situation.
Probably a Marxist asshole. That's what they do.

Links

Which one was that?
Clearly you don't know the difference between a congressional hearing and a real criminal investigation.
The only witness I know of that they interviewed during the Benghazi hearings was Hillary.....and she wasn't even there.
Criminal investigations are for real. The six congressional hearings were a witch hunt.

Links

Which one was that?
Criminal investigations are for real. The six congressional hearings were a witch hunt.
No shit. I just said that. There still hasn't been an actual criminal investigation into Benghazi.....and all of the witnesses had been put into isolation.....just like all of the witnesses at the Capital on Jan 6th. They have been kept away from journalists and not allowed talk to anyone. I wonder why? Huh?
The kicker...the media never showed us the aftermath at the Capital....because Pelosi was allowed to erect a wall and deploy National Guard Troops to patrol the grounds. Whatever damages that did or did not take place during the riot went undocumented. Nobody really knows how extensive the damage was....because after the riots.....there was zero evidence of damage. I'm sure there was some.....but we wouldn't know it. So it appears to me that the aftermath of this riot was a coverup by Pelosi herself. Nobody in the press questioned this either. Even Fox didn't question it.

Links

Well, Comrade

Links

"Benghazi wasn't a witchhunt"..................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Links

Which one was that?
No shit. I just said that. There still hasn't been an actual criminal investigation into Benghazi.....and all of the witnesses had been put into isolation.....just like all of the witnesses at the Capital on Jan 6th. They have been kept away from journalists and not allowed talk to anyone. I wonder why? Huh?
The kicker...the media never showed us the aftermath at the Capital....because Pelosi was allowed to erect a wall and deploy National Guard Troops to patrol the grounds. Whatever damages that did or did not take place during the riot went undocumented. Nobody really knows how extensive the damage was....because after the riots.....there was zero evidence of damage. I'm sure there was some.....but we wouldn't know it. So it appears to me that the aftermath of this riot was a coverup by Pelosi herself. Nobody in the press questioned this either. Even Fox didn't question it.
False
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 10.54.09 AM.png

Links

Which one was that?
False
View attachment 501300
Weird....you show a screenshot of a document that has no link....so who knows if it's even official or not.

Nice try.

Links

Which one was that?
False
View attachment 501300
Weird....you show a screenshot of a document that has no link....so who knows if it's even official or not.

Nice try.

Links

Which one was that?
False
View attachment 501300

Nice try.

Your move dick-less

Links

It's one thing to investigate an actual situation in which people died, ala Benghazi, and quite another to completely take apart peoples' entire lives, looking for anything that could be politically damaging or embarrassing, or even twisted into an embarrassment, on the off chance that they MIGHT run for office, and MIGHT gain enough prominence to become a threat to the DNC. It's really just an attempt to derail the argument to even compare the two. What the DNC is doing stinks, and before everybody wets themselves screaming about the RNC, they might do it too, but they're not the topic, democrats are.

It's the difference between thoroughly dissecting where a murder suspect was and what he/she did at the time of the murder and laying bare Mrs. McGillicuddy's past on the off chance that she might one day swat a stray dog with a broom.

It's the difference between thoroughly dissecting where a murder suspect was and what he/she did at the time of the murder and laying bare Mrs. McGillicuddy's past on the off chance that she might one day swat a stray dog with a broom.
Like Whitewater?

Forum List

Back