Is God Scientifically Explicable?

You lied, and you only bloviate your education and intellectuality by trying uber hard on a message board because you're insecure about both, and have inferiority issues.

Either that, or you're a narcissist. Psyche 101, get your edumacation dum dum.

Also - posting in outline form with no follow up essay or composition is....................ghey.

OMG!

1. The last refuge of the fool: psychobabble.
Where did you get your education, "The View"???

2. Ready to admit that the example you tried to foist off wasn't in any way a 'lie' and you were merely begging to be accepted by serious posters as more than the inept failure that you are?

No...?

3. Then I'll have to prove you to be a fool once again: "You'll Regret This" is a standard way folks more literate than you are have reported the issue.

White House threatens Bob Woodward – “You’ll regret this”
White House threatens Bob Woodward - "You'll regret this" | Alternative

White House Threatens Bob Woodward: “You’ll Regret This”
White House Threatens Bob Woodward: "You'll Regret This"

The White House Is Right, Bob Woodward Will Probably ‘Regret This’
The White House Is Right, Bob Woodward Will Probably ?Regret This? | Mediaite

WH: "You'll regret this" not meant to be threatening.
WH: "You'll regret this" not meant to be threatening. - Democratic Underground

"You'll regret this"
"You'll regret this" | Corrente

So.....how stupid do you feel now?

Or....perhaps you're simply too stupid to realize how very stupid you are.

I'm smart enough to see the actual quote from the actual email and know that I fell on the side of the truth.

You, though?

hhehehehehe

I'm smart enough to see the actual quote from the actual email and know that I fell on the side of the truth.

You, though?

hhehehehehe

You're not smart enough to empty water out of a boot if the instructions were on the soul.

Bloviating your insecurities away ~

As though anything else was necessary to prove your ineptitude.....

....suggesting that I am in any way insecure puts to rest any doubt.

I don't believe you are insecure....you're not smart enough to realize how dumb you are.

You have an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.

id-cartoon1.jpg

:clap2:

"A CEO, a Conservative and a Liberal walk into a room. There are ten cookies on the table. The CEO takes nine and whispers to the Conservative.......Liberals trying to take your cookie"

:rofl:

Last edited:
:cool:
Is God Scientifically Explicable?
:eusa_hand:
ex·pli·ca·ble
/ekˈsplikəbəl/
Adjective
Able to be accounted for or understood.
Synonyms
accountable - explainable
Science is not in the belief and faith in sprirituality business, regardless of how many times the imbecilic phrase "science is their religion" gets repeated by people who traffic in belief and faith in spirituality.
be·lief
/biˈlēf/
Noun
1) An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2) Something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

Synonyms
faith - trust - confidence - persuasion - credence
faith
/fāTH/
Noun
1) Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
2) Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Synonyms

belief - trust - confidence - credence - credit
spir·it·u·al
/ˈspiriCHo͞oəl/
Adjective
Of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.

Noun
A religious song of a kind associated with black Christians of the southern US, and thought to derive from the combination of European...

Synonyms
mental - ghostly - sacred - unworldly - religious

Historically, pseudo scientific claims of spirituality's existence in the physical world have been debunked over and over again. Like a 9/11 Truther, the Spiritualist will not be defeated by reason, rationality, or research that debunk spiritual claims of a physical existence.

1. There are some things in the universe that are not scientifically explicable.
:doubt:
in·ex·pli·ca·ble
/ˌinekˈsplikəbəl/
Adjective
Unable to be explained or accounted for.

Synonyms
unaccountable - incomprehensible
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back