Is Biden worried that ceasefire will expose extensive Israeli war crimes?

He has gone full fence sitter mode ( but his Henchmen / Underlings and Puppeteer String pullers are all rabid Antisemites
Not supporting genocide doesn't make him a "fence sitter" in any rational world.

It’s not my Imagination that all the animosity against Jews & Israel is from the American Far Left & Left Today and Xiden will capitulate soon enough
Unless you can provide some evidence I'm forced to conclude that it is indeed your imagination.

Ahah! So at least somewhat rational response.
I wish I could say the same for your replies to me here.
Now why are you accusing Joe Biden of covering up israeli atrocities? And why would those fall back on him anyway?
You're either trolling, or don't understand the topic.
Especially since there's been talk of this since the first shot was fired?
I suggest re-reading the OP if you truly don't grasp the subject.

More likely the opposite. Biden is hoping a cease-fire will expose Israeli war crimes.

This conflict is the first time that Biden has disagreed with the most radical elements of the Democratic Party. That must make his handlers very uncomfortable. The exposure of Israeli war crimes, real or faked, could give him an excuse to call for a permanent cease-fire and complete Israeli withdrawal from Arab areas of Palestine, i.e. the first step in the Hamas/Iran/Radical American Liberal plan for wiping Israel off the map.

Then he'd be back in the good graces of the Squad.
You don't seem to understand USG fealty to Israel. Among other things.

I wish I could say the same for your replies to me here.

You're either trolling, or don't understand the topic.

I suggest re-reading the OP if you truly don't grasp the subject.
eyeroll3.gif

Forum List

Back