Is Biden Still Planning a 9/11 Celebration for Pulling Out of Afghanistan?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
The following link is a CNN story from July 2nd. Basically a month and a half before the pull out. This was supposed to be a huge political win for Biden. He had it all figured out. Notice the bolded statements. I guess the party is off now. :(

Oh well, at least for the Taliban, the Chinese, and Russians things are cool. I am sure they are very happy.

Key Quote: Three months after Biden announced his decision to draw down troops by September 11, the pace of withdrawal is catching some in Washington by surprise, yet there is no indication that Biden or any of his top aides are second-guessing the move. Sources inside the White House tell CNN that the President and his team have measured the political and national security ramifications of the decision and remain confident it's the right one.

Joe's message to the Taliban.

The following link is a CNN story from July 2nd. Basically a month and a half before the pull out. This was supposed to be a huge political win for Biden. He had it all figured out. Notice the bolded statements. I guess the party is off now. :(

Oh well, at least for the Taliban, the Chinese, and Russians things are cool. I am sure they are very happy.

Key Quote: Three months after Biden announced his decision to draw down troops by September 11, the pace of withdrawal is catching some in Washington by surprise, yet there is no indication that Biden or any of his top aides are second-guessing the move. Sources inside the White House tell CNN that the President and his team have measured the political and national security ramifications of the decision and remain confident it's the right one.

9/11 will be the Goat screwers July 4th. I think they have a real celebration planned. These guys are high on opium and hash and humiliating us lower than the ballz of an ant

They probably are backing the volunteer suicide bombers with a stick there are so many

Last edited:
He will and he will praise brave American men and women, the military, all of their wonderful allies and how everyone pulled together and kept a bad situation from being even worse and say that things would have been devastating without the support of blah blah blah.

Basically he will damaged control the shit out and paint it was a positive as much as possible. And the majority of Americans that just go by what they see on CNN and abc news will eat it up.

Colin norris wow!!! now, you look even MORE foolish.....FYI, more Americans were killed at 9-11, than at Pearl Harbor....I guess pusses like you would've let Japan take over Australia and the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Bloody Joe is going to have his favorite ice cream and a party-colored diaper.

Colin norris wow!!! now, you look even MORE foolish.....FYI, more Americans were killed at 9-11, than at Pearl Harbor....I guess pusses like you would've let Japan take over Australia and the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

So it's not America's fault they were attacked at 9/11 after they screwed them with sanctions etc.
How is it related to pearl harbour which was another military failure?
You're drawing a long bow now.

Do you feel any compassion for the soldiers who died? Is it really american to
take swipes at the government rather than come together to solve the problem? When do you guys get off on the partisan blame for everything?
Yet it's me who is looking foolish.
Got it.

So it's not America's fault they were attacked at 9/11 after they screwed them with sanctions etc.
How is it related to pearl harbour which was another military failure?
You're drawing a long bow now.

Do you feel any compassion for the soldiers who died? Is it really american to
take swipes at the government rather than come together to solve the problem? When do you guys get off on the partisan blame for everything?
Yet it's me who is looking foolish.
Got it.
Actually, it probably wouldn't hurt if we could develop a rapport with them to solve any problems....

Care to go for it????

Actually, it probably wouldn't hurt if we could develop a rapport with them to solve any problems....

Care to go for it????

Trump said he did and everything would civil. That worked well. Fuck off.

Progs do like them some parties now.

If you look at the casualties list, I'm sure it would put things in perspective...

4 casualties for all of last year (and NONE after Trump started negotiating our withdrawal)...

Then Biden managed to achieve the highest monthly death toll since 2013 in one day (while surrendering)....

We'll smart arse.
If you were the Taliban and your enemy was leaving after 20 years, they all gathered in A group, would you miss the opportunity to bomb them.

Trumps had nothing to do with it. He never had the guts to pull them until after his election tilt. That worked well.

Of course he didn't delay it until after the election. It's just me being cynical.

You know nothing and never will.

EVERYONE needs to be really really careful around 9/11---Biden's shit just emboldened the terrorists to attack again. Avoid crowds...keep an eye out...

Forum List

Back