Is Biden Catholic?

I did - but I deleted everything what I said to this absurde evilwilling lines from you here,

The Catholic church isnt "holy." But the LIAR Biden claims to be a "Devout Catholic," but he makes a mockery of God and the church he believes to be God's Church.
Biden has the blood of millions of babies on his hands.

He embraces the perversion of homosexuality, and he strongly supports the destruction of this country by supporting the colonization of this country by turd worlders who have no love of this country

because I am totally sure you will not understand what I say about the simple complexity of god. So it stays to be what it is: No comment from me.

Last edited:
It is everyone's business when the President of the United States declares openly he is Catholic but ignores the teachings of the Catholic Church.

BULL
SHIT

One's religion is one's OWN business. **PERIOD**
Half the country doesnt think killing your child is a constitutional right.

Biden is a bloody man.

His church is doing him no favors

PUT HIM OUT!

Actually killing your child --- anybody's child --- is illegal. Nobody ever called it a 'constitutional right".

Once again, a post that has ZERO to do with the post quoted.

He says he's Catholic, he makes a show of being Catholic, but ignores Catholic doctrine.

Ackchooly you're in no position to know. I'm not either. No one is except the person himself. That's uh kind of why it's none of our bidness.

His words and behavior have been quite clear.

As a POTUS they have to be.
As a religious aspect, his behaviour is his private business, as it the case for literally everybody.

It is everyone's business when the President of the United States declares openly he is Catholic but ignores the teachings of the Catholic Church.

BULL
SHIT

Biden is a bloody man.

His church is doing him no favors

PUT HIM OUT!

Actually killing your child --- anybody's child --- is illegal. Nobody ever called it a 'constitutional right".

Killing your child is perfectly legal asongcas it hasnt taken its first breath, andcyou know it. Can a Democrat voter EVER be honest?

BULL
SHIT

Killing your child is perfectly legal asongcas it hasnt taken its first breath,

"Asongcas" it hasn't taken its first breath, it hasn't been born.
You can't kill people before they exist.

andcyou know it. Can a Democrat voter EVER be honest?

Wooden know, might wanna go ask one. But you wouldn't recognize honesty anyway, since you're still posting off-topic bullshit. "Andcyou" know it.

He says he's Catholic, he makes a show of being Catholic, but ignores Catholic doctrine.
This is a lie, a craven, scurrilous attack upon the man's faith.

Ideological hyper-partisan zealots pleasure themselves with such slurs.

Don'r fall victim to the lowlifes by parroting their falsehoods.

These two positions are diametrically opposed to the clear teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.

So everyone accepting birth control gets kicked out too?

Everyone not being kind to immigrants gets kicked out?

Just curious as to who made you arbiter of what defines the religion.
Virulently anathema to the dogma of rightist fanatics:

Feed the hungry
Give Drink to the thirsty
Shelter the homeless

Imagine a Roman Catholic who believes that the morality of abortion is not absolute, but is something for each person to decide, and he enthusiastically supports the right of pregnant women to have abortions - diametrically opposed to the clear teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
There is no Catholic doctrine that demands a Catholic support State intrusion into wombs by which a woman's control of her body is arrogated by politicians and bureaucrats who know nothing of her or her circumstances, denying her the right to make private decisions in consultation with her trusted spiritual and medical advisers, family, and loved ones.

The church said Biden is not in good standing with the church.
When did "the church" ever say what you falsely claim it said?

During Biden's campaign you idiot. God you leftards are ill informed. Here dummy,

" Cardinal Raymond Burke, who is a member of the highest court at the Vatican, has declared that Joe Biden, "is not a Catholic in good standing." Burke said that Catholic politicians, like Biden, who support abortion rights should not approach the Holy Communion at Mass. He further stated that Biden "gives scandal to everyone" because he claims he is a "devout Catholic." and yet supports abortion. Burke said that "a Catholic may not support abortion in any shape or form because it is one of the most grievous sins against human life and intrinsically evil, and therefore to in any way support the act is a mortal sin." "

Ackchooly you're in no position to know. I'm not either. No one is except the person himself. That's uh kind of why it's none of our bidness.

As a religious aspect, his behaviour is his private business, as it the case for literally everybody.

No one who acts against one's own professed conscience can be trusted.

This thread ain't about conscience. It's about religion.
It has no business being about some third party's religion, granted, but that's what it is. An illegitimate topic, is still a topic.

:auiqs.jpg:

The two are inextricably linked.

They may be ultimately related, but check the thread title.
It's asking about the affiliation of the POTUS with a specific organized religion. There's nothing about "conscience" in that. It's a personal question that is none of the OP's bidness. And it's got zero to do with "Politics", which is the forum it was placed in, so it's illegitimate on two fronts.

TWO FRONTS. That means the OP is literally Hitler.

Stole the election, has a very, very strange notion about "suffer the little children to come onto me"; he's no more Catholic than Obama is American

Last edited:
The church said Biden is not in good standing with the church.
When did "the church" ever say what you falsely claim it said?

During Biden's campaign you idiot. God you leftards are ill informed. Here dummy,

" Cardinal Raymond Burke, who is a member of the highest court at the Vatican, has declared that Joe Biden, "is not a Catholic in good standing." Burke said that Catholic politicians, like Biden, who support abortion rights should not approach the Holy Communion at Mass. He further stated that Biden "gives scandal to everyone" because he claims he is a "devout Catholic." and yet supports abortion. Burke said that "a Catholic may not support abortion in any shape or form because it is one of the most grievous sins against human life and intrinsically evil, and therefore to in any way support the act is a mortal sin." "

That's absolute bullshit and demonstrates a fundamental ignorance of how the US government is put together.

A President has no religion. A President is an OFFICE. That chief executive executes the OFFICE, not a religion. The two are not even related. HUMANS have religions. OFFICES do not.

It's asking about the affiliation of the POTUS with a specific organized religion. There's nothing about "conscience" in that. It's a personal question that is none of the OP's bidness. And it's got zero to do with "Politics", which is the forum it was placed in, so it's illegitimate on two fronts.

I grew up in that specific organized religion. Conscience was a main element.

All things are now political, thanks to the Democrats.

I grew up in that specific organized religion. Conscience was a main element.

All things are now political, thanks to the Democrats.

So did I. The old Baltimore Catechism daze.

But that's got nothing to do with what you or I do on the job, now does it.
If the world actually worked that way, restaurants would have been prohibited from serving meat on Fridays. But they weren't. As I'm sure has been pointed out, we don't have a theocracy. Therefore the religion of whoever holds the Office is screamingly IRRELEVANT.

Stole the election, has a very, very strange notion about "suffer the little children to come onto me"; he's no more Catholic than Obama is American

(1) No none stole any elections in the USA: Trump lost!
(2) Joe Biden is a Catholic and president of the USA. God may help him always to find the best of all possible solutions for his country.
(3) One of the American ancestors of Barack Obama had been the Germans Maria Magdalena and Christian Gutknecht. They left Germany in 1749 AD and seddled down in Germantown near Philadelphia. The independent USA exists, because people like them existed.
(4) The motto of the crusaders had been the sentence „Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam“ from Psalm 115. The symbol are two knights, who share a common horse.
(5) You are a shame for the USA.

Last edited:
No, he don't have any Christian's values at all.

View attachment 466079

Read the 10 commandments.

I don't know why people thinks that there were only ten commands. Those were just the first of the ten commandments of many that God have given to them during that period. But there were other commands before and after like be fruitful and multiply to fill the earth. That is why Abraham was worried about Sarah unable to produce him any children. Because in those days, the women didn't wanted to become pregnant because they were afraid to lose their nice little physique. But God blessed the women by giving the men the spirit to love curvy women with child bearing hips. And that is why God command them to honor their parents. For the father have taken care of them and the mother for bearing them which she didn't wanted to. It is because they didn't want to go through physical. mental and emotional suffering. Fearing that her husband will not find her attractive and leave her.

Leviticus 18:10
“‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

Genesis 3:16

To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

Genesis 21:15 When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went off and sat down about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there, she began to sob.

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

Forum List

Back