Is a portable Hot Tub worth it?

Extra support is easy since it is so small and local, but you could also put it next to the deck, take out some rail, and build a new deck frame around the hot tub. That way you step down into it instead of over the side, depending on the height of the deck?
Deck is about 4 foot high then another 3 foot to railing top.

Wrong.
The permanent type hot tubs are a total pain.
They get damaged in winter, no matter how well you try to cover them, and they are much slipperier and colder.
They take up space and are hardly ever used.
I have tried both, and the portables are vastly better.
Ok...I have serious questions

-Have you ever referred to your mullet as your 'Kentucky Waterfall'?

-How many times when queried about a female coworker (no matter the reason, or from who) your response has been, "I'de hit it."

-What percent of your Pontiac Sunfire is covered in primer? Dodge Dart?

-Have you ever ended a phone call with a customer service agent with..."Well how bout I come down there a whoop yer ass?"

Ok...I have serious questions

-Have you ever referred to your mullet as your 'Kentucky Waterfall'?

-How many times when queried about a female coworker (no matter the reason, or from who) your response has been, "I'de hit it."

-What percent of your Pontiac Sunfire is covered in primer? Dodge Dart?

-Have you ever ended a phone call with a customer service agent with..."Well how bout I come down there a whoop yer ass?"
Humor doesn't favor you.

YES.
I have no problem admitting I am cheap. I have thought about a hot tub for at least 10 years. But just couldn't swallow, including everything, between $3,500 - $5000 and up.
I read some solid online reviews of portable hot tubs. So we bought this one - >

View attachment 526006

$550... I can dig that.
Is it any good? Does it work? Is it deep enough?
All a resounding - yes.
This thing is freaking awesome. Easily big enough for four, but there is just the two of us so we have all kinds of room. We found the right temp for the water right now is 96. Probably during the winter we will set it higher, but this temp feels good now.
We have a small buidling on our property, it is in there. And it has A/C... should mention that.
Anyway, if you have ever thought about it - DO IT - it is awesome.

And for the dudes...um... it encourages amorous activity :)

It is 110/120V correct?
So you just plug it into an outlet.
Just making sure.

3 months later...
Still awesome. We use it at least 5 days a week. I have the chemistry balance down to a science... easy peasy.
Drained it a couple weeks ago to refresh the water for the winter.
The little house it is in is set to 56 degrees, and the water temp is set to 100.
Perfect. When we get in I also turn on a box fan blowing on us... VERY relaxing to have the warmth of the water on your body and cool breeze blowing at the same time.
Love this thing... still a great purchase.

Forum List

Back