IRS Wins $109 Million Court Case, Defeats ‘Project Soy’ Tax Maneuver

Collecting taxes on corporate profit serves the public interest by providing revenue for the government to function. Corporations that operate against the public's interests beg for their licenses to be revoked.
This sounds like Communism. That the money in circulation is the property of the feds and not those earning the cash. Matter of fact, there are many NFL players paying upwards of $200,000 per week and it is they who get injured on the job.

here's a solution, simplify the tax code and if someone thinks there is a loophole, close it through the legislative process.

I do not, but then again I do not live in Cali and we are not talking about state income tax
As Armstead points out, you do not need to live in CA to get hit with staggering taxes. But you must not get it. He pays a super high federal tax and it is presumed you call that fair. Yet you do not get billed several hundred thousand dollars per week. Why don't you care?

He points out that visiting teams are nailed enormous taxes by the state merely for a short visit to CA just to play a game.

As Armstead points out, you do not need to live in CA to get hit with staggering taxes. But you must not get it. He pays a super high federal tax and it is presumed you call that fair. Yet you do not get billed several hundred thousand dollars per week. Why don't you care?

He points out that visiting teams are nailed enormous taxes by the state merely for a short visit to CA just to play a game.

We know how much is withheld, we do not know how much he gets back at the end of the year when he actually files his taxes.

We know how much is withheld, we do not know how much he gets back at the end of the year when he actually files his taxes.
Well, in your view, since he labors during games, just how much is fair for a black who shoves men around for a living be charged for his efforts? Would you give him back say 99 percent of his revenue?

Well, in your view, since he labors during games, just how much is fair for a black who shoves men around for a living be charged for his efforts? Would you give him back say 99 percent of his revenue?

what is fair is that he pays what the law says he has to pay.

What does his skin color have to do with anything? Is there any topic you do not let your racist self shine though on?

What does his skin color have to do with anything? Is there any topic you do not let your racist self shine though on?
I see how you operate. If I merely bring up his race, to you it is racist. But when you do it, you are just informing the forum?

The law is only on paper. We are humans. We are suppose to promote fairness. For a man who shoves around humans for a job, is charged by the Feds, tens of thousands of dollars per game he plays, and some call that fair, to me it is plain greed on the part of the Democrat saying it is fair. He is pleased not to pay such enormous taxes himself, as you are pleased you don't.

What color do you believe the player is? And don't you promote the term black victimhood? I urge you support this black who is enormously overcharged merely because of his labor is that of shoving around adult men.

I see how you operate. If I merely bring up his race, to you it is racist. But when you do it, you are just informing the forum?

What other reason is there for bringing it up?

Can you find an example of me bringing up race when it is 100% irrelevant to the discussion?

What color do you believe the player is?

I do not care what color the skin is of this player as it is not relevant to the discussion in any way, shape or form.

I urge you support this black

This black what? Even when you are trying to pretend you are not a racist piece of shit your own words give you away. To you he is not even a person, he is just a "black"

What other reason is there for bringing it up?

Can you find an example of me bringing up race when it is 100% irrelevant to the discussion?

I do not care what color the skin is of this player as it is not relevant to the discussion in any way, shape or form.

This black what? Even when you are trying to pretend you are not a racist piece of shit your own words give you away. To you he is not even a person, he is just a "black"
No that he is not. Being black is not a crime. Why do you presume he is a criminal?

Look, you are fucked up. Don't blame me for your personal form of bigotry.

No that he is not. Being black is not a crime. Why do you presume he is a criminal?

What the fuck are you talking about, are you drunk this morning? I did not say he was a criminal.

Look, you are fucked up. Don't blame me for your personal form of bigotry.

You are the one that cannot even bring yourself to call this person a man or a human, in your world he is just a "black".

So, fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.

Why would he get anything back? SALT is capped at $10K. STD deduction is ~$13K per person ~$27K joint married. Whats is he going ti itemize worth any big amount that is allowable? You bark a lot. Mostly nonsensical.

But we do not do that, we the people keep voting in people that spend way more money than we have. You yourself keeps voting for people that spend more than we have.

Considering the binary system, I vote for the ones that keep the increase lower.

You enable the spendthrifts and the collectivists.

Collecting taxes on corporate profit serves the public interest by providing revenue for the government to function. Corporations that operate against the public's interests beg for their licenses to be revoked.
This sounds like Communism. That the money in circulation is the property of the feds and not those earning the cash. Matter of fact, there are many NFL players paying upwards of $200,000 per week and it is they who get injured on the job.
I say "taxes on corporate profit" and your haywire brain goes straight to "NFL players". Face it, you are insane.

Based upon your previous insanity? They play football.
Corporations raise prices and the public ends up paying the taxes charged to corporations. Besides that Corporations are double taxed. The owners pay extra taxes above that the corporations pay.

Forum List

Back