Irony Alert: Eric Holder Is Critical of Barr As AG

Opinions | Eric Holder: William Barr is unfit to be attorney general

This is beyond hysterical.

Holder calls Barr partisan.

Holder calls Barr partial.

I laughed through the whole thing.

Even the post puts in a disclaimer.
This is QUITE ironic coming from the MOST partisan AG in America's history. Not to mention THE most dishonest and biggest liar the AG position has EVER seen.
Blah, blah, blah. Prove it.
Hey, Bergy, you're a brainwashed idiot. Do refrain from posting any more idiocy until the brainwashing goes away. You're welcome.

While you corruption loving dinks reminisce about the couple of questionable things you remember about Holder, Barr is the most openly corrupt AG in living memory.
I guess the point is the "questionable" things they remember are based on right wing media bullshit.
Yeah. It's like every other time they hold democrats to the highest impossible standards and yet expect nothing out of their own. I seriously do not understand it.
Extreme-Irony.gif

The difference with Holder as Obama's wingman AG, and TRUMP's AG Barr is Barr and TRUMP have no past history while Obama and Holder have a long past history and are close friends.
and they gave m16's to the cartels and the cartels murdered a border agent
No telling how many Mexicans were killed by obama/holder gun running.
Gee, debunking these myths could be a full time job.

Justice Department report clears Holder, but faults DOJ, ATF officials

The Justice Department’s inspector general (IG) on Wednesday cleared Attorney General Eric Holder in the controversial “Fast and Furious” operation but faulted several other federal officials for acting irresponsibly.

The 471-page IG report was issued after an 18-month investigation and recommends 14 agency officials receive administrative or disciplinary action for their role in the botched gun-tracking operation.

But it exonerates Holder, who has repeatedly butted heads with congressional Republicans over what he knew about the program and when he knew it.
"We've thoroughly investigated ourselves, and have found that we dindu nuffin!"

While you corruption loving dinks reminisce about the couple of questionable things you remember about Holder, Barr is the most openly corrupt AG in living memory.
I guess the point is the "questionable" things they remember are based on right wing media bullshit.

The classic lazy assed response from the left wing head-up-the-ass contingent that somehow think that Obama was actually a good president. :21::21::21::21:

Yeah. It's like every other time they hold democrats to the highest impossible standards and yet expect nothing out of their own. I seriously do not understand it.

Holder critisizing Barr for saying something at a college.

He is not only corrupt asshole...he's a flaming hypocrite.

Let's not forget that Holder never had to put up with the GOP running a total bullshit impeachment proceeding either.....not to mention the number of corrupt "Comey's" through the the so-called "intelligence" community.

wow many righties said the same about holder.....the 2 parties are so much alike its amazing....

When border patrol agents die because of your AG....you take it real personal.

The difference with Holder as Obama's wingman AG, and TRUMP's AG Barr is Barr and TRUMP have no past history while Obama and Holder have a long past history and are close friends.
and they gave m16's to the cartels and the cartels murdered a border agent
No telling how many Mexicans were killed by obama/holder gun running.
Gee, debunking these myths could be a full time job.

The Justice Department’s inspector general (IG) on Wednesday cleared Attorney General Eric Holder in the controversial “Fast and Furious” operation but faulted several other federal officials for acting irresponsibly.

The 471-page IG report was issued after an 18-month investigation and recommends 14 agency officials receive administrative or disciplinary action for their role in the botched gun-tracking operation.

But it exonerates Holder, who has repeatedly butted heads with congressional Republicans over what he knew about the program and when he knew it.

The only way this works is if Holder had his head up his ass the entire time he was in office.

What you don't understand could fill a boxcar.

Care to go a few rounds on this? Go ahead, make your case for why you were laughing. A warning. If you plan to invoke the tired old "wingman" talking point you'll need to explain how that comment had any material effect on Holder's tenure as AG.

I don't need to go any rounds on this. I lived it.

Most people held Holder in contempt. He was either dishonest or he was stupid.

wow many righties said the same about holder.....the 2 parties are so much alike its amazing....

What were you saying about being a lazy ass? The kind of person who swallows all the right wing Kool-Aid they can handle but can't be bothered with the facts.

'Fast and Furious' Probe Clears Holder, Faults ATF and Justice

The OIG investigation found that Attorney General Eric Holder was not aware of the strategy and tactics used in "Fast and Furious," and turned up no evidence that Holder tried to cover up the operation, or mislead Congress about it. Holder was held in contempt of Congress earlier this year for allegedly withholding documents about DOJ's "Fast and Furious" investigation from congressional investigators.

What were you saying about being a lazy ass? The kind of person who swallows all the right wing Kool-Aid they can handle but can't be bothered with the facts.

The OIG investigation found that Attorney General Eric Holder was not aware of the strategy and tactics used in "Fast and Furious," and turned up no evidence that Holder tried to cover up the operation, or mislead Congress about it. Holder was held in contempt of Congress earlier this year for allegedly withholding documents about DOJ's "Fast and Furious" investigation from congressional investigators.

Yep, my comment was about your comment about "right wing news". Which comes right from the left-wing talking points for superdummies.

You can kid yourself all day that our intelligence community does not cover for itself, but that would be you and Rachael Maddow "having a moment".

I have all the fact I need and more.

Care to go a few rounds on this? Go ahead, make your case for why you were laughing. A warning. If you plan to invoke the tired old "wingman" talking point you'll need to explain how that comment had any material effect on Holder's tenure as AG.

Why? Because you say so?
You don't set rules kid. Here's a little tid bit for you, you're a blind partisan hack who worships Prez Down Low, you never saw ANYTHING wrong with whatever he did.

Why? Because you say so?
You don't set rules kid. Here's a little tid bit for you, you're a blind partisan hack who worships Prez Down Low, you never saw ANYTHING wrong with whatever he did.

And we wonder why Obama blow-up dolls were so popular.

Too funny, so when THIS DOJ finds that the FBI, CIA and the Obama Admin did indeed spy on Rump you'll accept it, right.

Barr is an open advocate for the President

An embarrassment to the office he holds

Barr is an open advocate for the President

An embarrassment to the office he holds

And you are an embarrassment to the human race.

This is about corrupt, Obama ass-kisser Eric Holder critisizing Barr.

Please try to keep up...or better yet...find someplace else to post.

Forum List

Back