Irate Arkansas town hall attendees: Lock him up! Lock him up!

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
It would appear the tides are turning against President Trump and his ship of fools. During a town hall meeting held by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Rep. French Hill (R-AR) in deep-red Little Rock, Arkansas, the crowd erupted in cries of “LOCK HIM UP!” when Cotton dared to compliment Trump’s foreign policy.

I can't remember a single deplorable town hall happen without enraged citizens finally sick of GOP bullshit, especially our Conman In Chief!

A Republican Townhall Just Exploded As Voters Demand Trump’s Arrest

Soros organized Democraps attend a townhall by a Republican official, and play-act like they are a constituent. This shit is golden!

It would appear the tides are turning against President Trump and his ship of fools. During a town hall meeting held by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Rep. French Hill (R-AR) in deep-red Little Rock, Arkansas, the crowd erupted in cries of “LOCK HIM UP!” when Cotton dared to compliment Trump’s foreign policy.

I can't remember a single deplorable town hall happen without enraged citizens finally sick of GOP bullshit, especially our Conman In Chief!

A Republican Townhall Just Exploded As Voters Demand Trump’s Arrest

Paid Soros thugs at it again, huh?

you can fuck some of the people some of the time , but you cant fuck all of the people all of the time ...

you can fuck some of the people some of the time , but you cant fuck all of the people all of the time ...

Democraps have to settle for fucking some of the people some of the time. But, now that Hillary lost, they are reaching to fuck all of the people all of the time!

Little Rock ain't deep red. It's a shithole like every Dem controlled city.

OP, like all liberals, is an idiot who has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

arkansas.jpg

Yet Obama tried many times.

Trump has fucked his base more times in 100 days than any other POTUS in history

Funny, I don't feel fucked; especially since there are less illegals entering the country thus far and the wall hasn't been built! WEE-OHH!

you get fucked so much youre used to it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah mentally ill and drug addicts are being paid to go around to all the town hall meetings and pretend like they're "local".

you get fucked so much youre used to it
Do you never embarrass yourself? I bet if you had to use your real name you wouldn't post half the nonsense you post. Cmon #7 grow up a bit.

Little Rock ain't deep red. It's a shithole like every Dem controlled city.

OP, like all liberals, is an idiot who has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

arkansas.jpg

says the MO Mule ...

Since the turn of the 21st century, Arkansas voters have tended to supportRepublicans in presidential elections. The state voted for John McCain in 2008 by a margin of 20 percentage points, making it one of the few states in the country to vote more Republican that year than it had in 2004.

Forum List

Back