Iraqi parliament votes to expell all US troops and disarms its citizens

Wrong. I didn't vote for anything until my children were in their teens and even then I voted for Ross Perot. Since this is where we are today as a the result of failed policies all along the way I support president Trump taking decisive action just like he did this week. He and his team did a hell of a good job, IMO.
I guarantee they lied to Trump to get him to pull the trigger on this one.

Lucky for Iran Obama won in 2008.
quote-you-know-that-old-beach-boys-song-bomb-iran-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-iran-john-mccain-64-63-95.jpg

ground-zero-ocean.jpg

Lest we not forget, America-led sanctions have brought Iran's economy to its figurative knees already. The Elites have plenty due to President Soetoro's gambit, but the common folks are suffering mightily. And now "we" have the ability to DESTROY their capacity to refine oil in a matter of MINUTES, which would, figuratively speaking, throw them back to the hunter-gatherer stage of economic capacity.

They have picked a fight with the biggest bully on the block...and now they have it. It cannot end well for Iran.

Here we are, still paying for Dubya's failings. Remember, republicans defended Dubya as fiercely and with the exact same language then as they are defending Trump now.

The Democrats also defended Obama when we did not end these wars and got us involved in new ones. Then they nominated another war monger and here we are.

I don't know if I ever expect the Republicans will learn. Will the Democrats?

Lest we not forget, America-led sanctions have brought Iran's economy to its figurative knees already. The Elites have plenty due to President Soetoro's gambit, but the common folks are suffering mightily. And now "we" have the ability to DESTROY their capacity to refine oil in a matter of MINUTES, which would, figuratively speaking, throw them back to the hunter-gatherer stage of economic capacity.

They have picked a fight with the biggest bully on the block...and now they have it. It cannot end well for Iran.

Iran is doing OK with new oil contracts with China and Russia. All three got together for war games. You can guarantee that they have let Iran know they will back them.

If there is a war with Iran, tens of thousands of Israeli's and Saudi Arabians die and it will be brought here also.

Keep talking the talk.

We start bombing Iran, and Israel and Saudi Arabia go next.
For oil ? It will be too expensive at that point anyway.

Worship the war ships.
1280px-US_Navy_110129-N-3885H-158_USS_George_H.W._Bush_%28CVN_77%29_is_underway_in_the_Atlantic_Ocean.jpg

Here we are, still paying for Dubya's failings. Remember, republicans defended Dubya as fiercely and with the exact same language then as they are defending Trump now.

The Democrats also defended Obama when we did not end these wars and got us involved in new ones. Then they nominated another war monger and here we are.

Dimms are not anti war. They are cogs in the military industrial complex train. They only care about money and power. They are corrupt scum.

...stick to IRAQ, since it's the topic of the thread and all. You voted for our soldiers to die for nothing there every election you had the chance, and we continue to pay for your stupidity.

Yeah, it's a problem. Like riding a tiger: dangerous to ride, even more dangerous to get off.

Looks like Pompeo will have to run over there and finesse this politically (by which I mean bribe them to shut up). They can't expel us, after all: they are a conquered country. We conquered them. Not very well, obviously, but still.

Dimms are not anti war. They are cogs in the military industrial complex train. They only care about money and power. They are corrupt scum.

Sadly right now they are.

The vote still needs the approval of the Iraqi government, which has permitted a U.S. presence in the country to help combat the Islamic State.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi told parliament that Iraq was grateful for the assistance the U.S. has provided in fighting ISIS, but he is now recommending that the 5,200 American troops stationed there permanently leave the country.

Abdul-Mahdi said President Trump called him to ask for help in mediating with Iran after the U.S. embassy in Baghdad was attacked.

Soon after, the U.S. launched the drone strike that killed Soleimani and also claimed the life of Iranian-backed Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

Sunni and Kurdish members of parliament boycotted the session, but Shiite parties, many of them Iranian-backed, had enough votes to pass the resolution.

Look for the checks from Iran deposited in all of those bank accounts....

The vote still needs the approval of the Iraqi government, which has permitted a U.S. presence in the country to help combat the Islamic State.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi told parliament that Iraq was grateful for the assistance the U.S. has provided in fighting ISIS, but he is now recommending that the 5,200 American troops stationed there permanently leave the country.

Abdul-Mahdi said President Trump called him to ask for help in mediating with Iran after the U.S. embassy in Baghdad was attacked.

Soon after, the U.S. launched the drone strike that killed Soleimani and also claimed the life of Iranian-backed Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

Sunni and Kurdish members of parliament boycotted the session, but Shiite parties, many of them Iranian-backed, had enough votes to pass the resolution.

I thought Iran was broke?

Instead of taking care of their people with the oil money from China the great Khomeini told his people they would have to lump it a few years back so Iran could keep pressing into other countries with their terrorist acts. Its on Twitter where he said it go look it up.

Iran is doing OK with new oil contracts with China and Russia. All three got together for war games. You can guarantee that they have let Iran know they will back them.

If there is a war with Iran, tens of thousands of Israeli's and Saudi Arabians die and it will be brought here also.

No.

Instead of taking care of their people with the oil money from China the great Khomeini told his people they would have to lump it a few years back so Iran could keep pressing into other countries with their terrorist acts. Its on Twitter where he said it go look it up.

How many people here can't afford to see a doctor because we have wasted trillions of dollars doing something no one can explain.

Bush Jr. should have set up half a dozen semi-autonomous military districts in Iraq (including one run by the Brits) and at least one permanent military base. The idea of a unified Iraq is only possible under dictatorial rule, and the concept of minority rights is nonexistent under Sharia law.
We ruined iraq and helped create ISIS in the region like we helped al Qaeda before.
And no sharia law protects minorities.
How did the Christian's and jews survive under the Islamic empire for centuries? And why did the jews flee europe after the fall of the Islamic rule in europe ?

They have 150 billion dollars from obama that they use to spread terrorism...

Forum List

Back