Iraqi Government Criminalizes Word ‘Homosexuality’ and Says Use ‘Sexual Deviance’ Instead

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If only we could be more like Iraq.
If it was socially acceptable I could totally see religious right wingers throwing gay people off buildings and stoning them to death. They are very violent people. Thankfully modernism limits their savagery.

So I take it you plan to move to Iraq now? Iraq does seem to share the mainstream conservative values of gay-hatred and censorship. And you'd all be happier if you left, given how much you hate America.
1691688248597.jpeg

This thread illustrates exactly what the bed wetters really are. Sniveling, bigoted traitors.

Never mind NO ONE on the right even tries to roll back the regressive policies, or the deviant agenda they have advanced so far. We aren't even adequately protecting children from their malevolent grooming agenda.

Yet here these miserable pukes are comparing us to ISIS fighters while they're the ones destroying cities because cops shoot obstinate violent criminals. Then we are told we have to "compromise" with these parasites and find common ground? The only "common ground" they're willing to share is the same common ground all leftists have ever shared with people who resist their tyrannical nanny state. Us below it and them spitting on our graves.

This thread illustrates exactly what the bed wetters really are. Sniveling, bigoted traitors.

Never mind NO ONE on the right even tries to roll back the regressive policies, or the deviant agenda they have advanced so far. We aren't even adequately protecting children from their malevolent grooming agenda.

Yet here these miserable pukes are comparing us to ISIS fighters while they're the ones destroying cities because cops shoot obstinate violent criminals. Then we are told we have to "compromise" with these parasites and find common ground? The only "common ground" they're willing to share is the same common ground all leftists have ever shared with people who resist their tyrannical nanny state. Us below it and them spitting on our graves.
Like the klimate kult, it’s only about attacking our Judeo-Christian society.

You really think the climate change thing is just a giant conspiracy to attack christianity?
Well the leftists try to use it to attack everything else so why should religion be any different as a target?

In fact for many on the left CC is a religion and what are religions good at?....Attacking other religions.

Make more sense now? ;)

So I take it you plan to move to Iraq now? Iraq does seem to share the mainstream conservative values of gay-hatred and censorship. And you'd all be happier if you left, given how much you hate America.
Such unnatural behaviour is statistically Deviant by definition .But that elementary logic will be far too much for our resident Troll ., Madteeth. In the same way, a low IQ score like yours would deviate significantly from the norm ( short for Normal and not Norman) .

Praise Allah.

And no shock that the Jihad Squad of Ilhan Omar (D-Mi.); Rashida Tlaib (D-Mi.); Cori Bush (D-Mo.) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) that attacks Israel and Jews for no reasons, are silent.

What brave souls they are.

I prefer to call them degenerate perverts, but that's because I'm a nice guy.

The silence of the left is most telling.
They really don’t care about the sexual deviants.

Just like the left are silent about China putting out more carbon emissions than all developed nations combined.
They know it’s all BS.

Forum List

Back