Iran's economy has crashed.

The country's misery index ratings are approaching that of Venezuela.........Inflation through the roof.........and massive reduction on oil production.

The Sanctions have brought Iran to it's knees...........why the current acts of desperation.

Take a look.

Iran's 'Misery Index' Up As Production And Oil Exports Crash

The sad news is that economic pressure never seems to work on dictators as they are the last ones to feel the pain. Fed by the propaganda, instead of revolting against their leaders, many Iranians will just blame and hate America more.
That is always the catch 22..............but the leaders there are evil..............and the youth want that to end there.....................

In comparison............I'm sure there were many good people in Germany in WWII.............but it's War..........that's just the way it is.

I hope the people there can throw the radicals in charge out.........but I think that will be a disaster.................

The country's misery index ratings are approaching that of Venezuela.........Inflation through the roof.........and massive reduction on oil production.

The Sanctions have brought Iran to it's knees...........why the current acts of desperation.

Take a look.

Though I agree with sanctions, one has to understand it can drive leaders to become desperate.

In history, there have been a number of nations that threw caution to the wind when they felt it was necessary to their survival to confront their foe. That was one fear everyone had about Kim in N Korea.

I'm not saying not to lay down sanctions, I am saying to be prepared for an increased level of response, and their friends in China or Russia could help behind the scenes. I hope Trump considers (if he isn't already) backroom diplomacy. Try and achieve nuclear peace, at least deter Iran and others from developing nukes.

Now for a little lesson on why these Radicals find Syria and Yemen SO IMPORTANT........Which is why Iran is in Yemen.........and why ISIS had a hard on in Syria.

Take a look.

Though I agree with sanctions, one has to understand it can drive leaders to become desperate.

In history, there have been a number of nations that threw caution to the wind when they felt it was necessary to their survival to confront their foe. That was one fear everyone had about Kim in N Korea.

I'm not saying not to lay down sanctions, I am saying to be prepared for an increased level of response, and their friends in China or Russia could help behind the scenes. I hope Trump considers (if he isn't already) backroom diplomacy. Try and achieve nuclear peace, at least deter Iran and others from developing nukes.
That is the goal...............the Sanctions are being very hard on the people there............that is true...........It's crushing Iran.......

The leaders there are the Mullahs.............and Religion is all that matters to them........NOTHING ELSE............makes them not play by normal rules of engagement...........or believe they would go postal forcing a fight........

The Middle East has always been dangerous.

images

aka Sanctions............

Take a look.

The sad news is that economic pressure never seems to work on dictators as they are the last ones to feel the pain. Fed by the propaganda, instead of revolting against their leaders, many Iranians will just blame and hate America more.

I don't think so because many of their people do support America. They hate their own leadership and have for many years now.

While innocent people may be suffering, it's putting pressure on the leadership of that country. Now it's a matter of who they will blame, and all of their problems boil down to who's running that country.

I think the difference between Israel nukes and Iranian nukes is similar to the cold war. Israel has nukes for self-defense, and the Iranians want it for proactive measures.

The leaders there are a bunch of kooks. They believe in this Seventh Imam that will arise from God knows where when the end of the world is near. I think Iran wants to be the start of that so-called spiritual uprising.

Like I said, it's who has them that's the problem. You don't allow crazy people to have guns. We should do everything possible to stop Iran from gaining nuclear technology.

I tend to think the real issue is Iran's values,
Assad a Democratically elected Strongman, was disposed of not for Nukes, but for Authoritarian Right values, which Iran shares.
Same values Gadafi had, who did basically nothing.

One could also make the argument, that Iran's seeking self defense Nukes too, considering the USA is slapping sanctions upon Iran
and
considering how the USA armed Saddam Hussein who invaded Iran, before the USA disposed of Saddam.

That was then and this is now. Who would Iran need nukes against? Do you believe Israel will fly off the handle and takeover the country? For what? Israel is their only real enemy today. Without a nuclear threat, WTF would we go into Iran? In fact if they made a deal with the US and somewhat became allies, we would likely offer protection against any attack on their country.

Because the USA hasn't used weapons of mass destruction, or has invaded one country, after another both directly, and indirectly by proxy?
Yeah Iran's not threatened by the USA at all.

One country after another? Without the threat against the US of WMD's, there would be no friction at all between us and any middle-eastern country. We used them once in retaliation to Pearl Harbor, and how many years ago was that? That's besides the fact we were the only country with them.

I like my fathers idea. He said once we gained nuclear technology, we should have told every country around the world if they tried to do the same, we would wipe them off the face of the earth before they got started.

There's only one country with WMD's in the Mid-East, and that's the Zion.
So, I don't know what all the kicking & screaming about Iran is about, exactly?

The question is why does Iran want nukes so badly? They are not being threatened by anybody. They consider Israel their enemy, and like the Palestinians, they believe the only way for satisfaction is to wipe out Israel entirely.

Pakistan also has nuclear weapons, and India not far behind them. So the nuclear threat is more than just against Israel.

The two most dangerous people in the world are those that don't fear death, and those that don't fear God. The most dangerous person is one who fears neither, and that's what I believe we have in Iran today.

Only one country has used similar weaponry, being the USA with the A-Bomb over Japan.
This idea that the USA is all vulnerable to Iran, is ridiculous, same with Israel, considering both are armed with Nukes, and killing a lot more people in recent years than Iran.

A lot of the World's going to simply start seeing the USA & Israel as the Axis of Evil.

Pretty soon, the USA, and Israel will be fighting the World.

Because, even reliable allies of the USA, like UK, Poland, Canada, among others have been pushed to the limits in recent years.

I think the difference between Israel nukes and Iranian nukes is similar to the cold war. Israel has nukes for self-defense, and the Iranians want it for proactive measures.

The leaders there are a bunch of kooks. They believe in this Seventh Imam that will arise from God knows where when the end of the world is near. I think Iran wants to be the start of that so-called spiritual uprising.

Like I said, it's who has them that's the problem. You don't allow crazy people to have guns. We should do everything possible to stop Iran from gaining nuclear technology.

Assad a Democratically elected Strongman, was disposed of not for Nukes, but for Authoritarian Right values, which Iran shares.

One could also make the argument, that Iran's seeking self defense Nukes too, considering the USA is slapping sanctions upon Iran
and
considering how the USA armed Saddam Hussein who invaded Iran, before the USA disposed of Saddam.

That was then and this is now. Who would Iran need nukes against? Do you believe Israel will fly off the handle and takeover the country? For what? Israel is their only real enemy today. Without a nuclear threat, WTF would we go into Iran? In fact if they made a deal with the US and somewhat became allies, we would likely offer protection against any attack on their country.

Because the USA hasn't used weapons of mass destruction, or has invaded one country, after another both directly, and indirectly by proxy?

One country after another? Without the threat against the US of WMD's, there would be no friction at all between us and any middle-eastern country. We used them once in retaliation to Pearl Harbor, and how many years ago was that? That's besides the fact we were the only country with them.

I like my fathers idea. He said once we gained nuclear technology, we should have told every country around the world if they tried to do the same, we would wipe them off the face of the earth before they got started.

JFC now I know why you are so fucked up. It started with your father, pees in a pod.

Take a look.

That is always the catch 22..............but the leaders there are evil..............and the youth want that to end there.....................

In comparison............I'm sure there were many good people in Germany in WWII.............but it's War..........that's just the way it is.

I hope the people there can throw the radicals in charge out.........but I think that will be a disaster.................

It's NOT Iran behaving like Germany in WW2, it's actually the USA.

Nazi Germany invaded one after another.
NOT like Iran,
but much like the USA.

There's definitely something in the Anglo-Saxon bloodlines that makes them love the power of looting & shooting.

No surprise, Anglos & Saxons are are the main bloodlines in America & they are usually violent predators just like you.

and

The question is why does Iran want nukes so badly? They are not being threatened by anybody. They consider Israel their enemy, and like the Palestinians, they believe the only way for satisfaction is to wipe out Israel entirely.

Pakistan also has nuclear weapons, and India not far behind them. So the nuclear threat is more than just against Israel.

The two most dangerous people in the world are those that don't fear death, and those that don't fear God. The most dangerous person is one who fears neither, and that's what I believe we have in Iran today.

I think we should be asking the question, why the 3 most volatile White peoples the USA, Russia & Israel are the 3 people with the most Nukes.

Maybe those 3 also need to be taken out, for their WMD's.

Not really Iran who has no Nukes, and isn't invading anybody unlike the USA, and Russia who have caused a mess in Syria, and else where.
or the Zion shooting into crowds in massacres.

It seems the real problem IS NOT Iran, not by a long shot.

Iran is actually a victim here, by Neocon predators, not saying Iran is perfect, though.

and

MAD principle don't work with Mad people..............the 12th iman and Jihad is not rational.............That THEOLOGY is an end of the world cult.

You're NOT a Mad person?
You seem like a war mongering, maniac
and
a Globalist who can't take that Iran is a Right-Wing Theocracy.

Take a look.

NOT like Iran,
but much like the USA.

There's definitely something in the Anglo-Saxon bloodlines that makes them love the power of looting & shooting.

No surprise, Anglos & Saxons are are the main bloodlines in America & they are usually violent predators just like you.
That's a crock.................we don't want War there............the ones selling the weapons do...........If they'd stop their terrorism and Islam would dominate the world crap none of this would have happened.

I showed a video.......doubt you watched it...........terror attacks around the globe leading up to 9/11........yeah the dang region is so innocent. They want Islam to dominate the world and this has been going on since Mohamed. That is their purpose and goal. Does that mean the average joe there likes it. Nope. As I said before and you didn't listen my sister dated a guy once from Iran. Wasn't a bad person but driven out by the Dark side of Islam that rules there now. Under the Shah they were more Westernized and the Religious Nutbags there weren't in charge.

All they have to do is stop supporting terrorism..............prove that the Nukes aren't being built and stop their starting crap in the region......and this ends..........The sanctions end............but they refuse because they are on a MISSION FROM GOD..............to FULFILL THE PROPHECY.........

shah-iran-tehran-students-copy.jpg

Iran under the Shah
21yphb.jpg

The Yemen terror famine, something we haven't seen since WW2,
is
And you are going to tell me about that. LOL

I was in Somalia..........1993.............we were there to protect the food...........but that was EVIL to the Radical Jihadist there............the War Lords...........who killed their own people and stole World Food Donations there...........So they could eat and go ...........OH WELL......that little child there gonna starve................

We didn't go there for a fight.............we went there to protect food so it would get to starving people..........but the JIHADIST were offended by us stepping in their holy sand box..............same as Al Queda and Kuwait.................Osama was pissed because we dared set foot on the HOLY SOIL THERE...............and so he declared JIHAD ON US..............We were there at the request of the Nations in the Middle East................but the DARK SIDE OF ISLAM took offense................

Leading to the Twin Towers and over a decade of War there......almost 2 decades.

Iran didn't take down the Twin Towers Bozo.

Most who took down the Twin Towers were from Saudi Arabia, you know our ally.

Take a look.

NOT like Iran,
but much like the USA.

That's a crock.................we don't want War there............the ones selling the weapons do...........If they'd stop their terrorism and Islam would dominate the world crap none of this would have happened.

I showed a video.......doubt you watched it...........terror attacks around the globe leading up to 9/11........yeah the dang region is so innocent. They want Islam to dominate the world and this has been going on since Mohamed. That is their purpose and goal. Does that mean the average joe there likes it. Nope. As I said before and you didn't listen my sister dated a guy once from Iran. Wasn't a bad person but driven out by the Dark side of Islam that rules there now. Under the Shah they were more Westernized and the Religious Nutbags there weren't in charge.

All they have to do is stop supporting terrorism..............prove that the Nukes aren't being built and stop their starting crap in the region......and this ends..........The sanctions end............but they refuse because they are on a MISSION FROM GOD..............to FULFILL THE PROPHECY.........

Iran under the Shah
21yphb.jpg

I'd rather Nuke the US Southern states, rather than Iran. (Not that I want to nuke anybody)

You are more of a problem for me, than Iran.

Not only do you prehistoric predators piss me off with your constant war mongering, and your persistent Zionism, to the point of insanity.

You are the ones more likely to take welfare money.

You sent your Black issues to the North.

I could go on, and on, and on.

MAD principle don't work with Mad people..............the 12th iman and Jihad is not rational.............That THEOLOGY is an end of the world cult.

You're NOT a Mad person?
You seem like a war mongering, maniac
and
a Globalist who can't take that Iran is a Right-Wing Theocracy.
Who the hell are you to judge me............huh

You ever serve over there............done anything to make me give a damn what you think.

They support terrorism............the Radical islamic groups in the region have called for Jihad after Jihad since Mohamed. But you don't see that. They oppress their people and women............and rule by fear...........They have started crap for regional dominance all over that region.

Terrorism is why we are in that region and the oil...........Because the Petro dollar is based on OIL. 20% of the Worlds oil comes out of the Persian Gulf........and it is a World issue whether you like it or not.

We are NOT going to allow them to get the Nukes.........because we believe they dumb enough to use them. So it continues........and right now the economic sanctions are Crushing them..............they keep pushing the envelope with attacking tankers............The end will be the same as when I was there.......Their little fleet on the bottom of the Gulf along with their little attack boats...........

And .......

The Yemen terror famine, something we haven't seen since WW2,
is
And you are going to tell me about that. LOL

I was in Somalia..........1993.............we were there to protect the food...........but that was EVIL to the Radical Jihadist there............the War Lords...........who killed their own people and stole World Food Donations there...........So they could eat and go ...........OH WELL......that little child there gonna starve................

We didn't go there for a fight.............we went there to protect food so it would get to starving people..........but the JIHADIST were offended by us stepping in their holy sand box..............same as Al Queda and Kuwait.................Osama was pissed because we dared set foot on the HOLY SOIL THERE...............and so he declared JIHAD ON US..............We were there at the request of the Nations in the Middle East................but the DARK SIDE OF ISLAM took offense................

Leading to the Twin Towers and over a decade of War there......almost 2 decades.

Iran didn't take down the Twin Towers Bozo.

Most who took down the Twin Towers were from Saudi Arabia, you know our ally.
Iran supports terrorism and they are pees in the same pod.............and their are Radical Islamic elements in all the countries over there........OBL was disavowed by Saudi Arabia...............Do I like Saudi Arabia..........not really.

I want ENERGY INDEPENDENCE to a point were there fucking oil is USELESS to the world...........and let them turn into the 3rd world shit holes that they would be without the oil. That the West showed them how to get out of the ground.

Who the hell cares what you think............saying you think we should be the ones taken out.

LOL...Come and do it bro............LOL

Take a look.

NOT like Iran,
but much like the USA.

Iran under the Shah
21yphb.jpg

I'd rather Nuke the US Southern states, rather than Iran. (Not that I want to nuke anybody)

You are more of a problem for me, than Iran.

Not only do you prehistoric predators piss me off with your constant war mongering, and your persistent Zionism, to the point of insanity.

You are the ones more likely to take welfare money.

You sent your Black issues to the North.

I could go on, and on, and on.
I'm sure you could.............and I really don't care.

The deal is.........Iran stops this or they pay a price............That's it..........and you know something..........there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

They can knock it off...........stop playing stupid games in the region and it ends.........their choice.

This doesn't end well for them.

Take a look.

NOT like Iran,
but much like the USA.

Iran under the Shah
21yphb.jpg

You are the ones selling the weapons. The USA is promoting war with Iran. Iran got rid of their nukes.

Forum List

Back