Iran Says It's Willing To Exchange 'All' Prisoners With U.S.

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

swap for swap. no $$$ in the night on pallets. no games, so they say. but are they serious? then again i'm not sure who has who but on the surface, i'd think it's at least worth considering.

swap for swap. no $$$ in the night on pallets. no games, so they say. but are they serious? then again i'm not sure who has who but on the surface, i'd think it's at least worth considering.

Gee, the writing must really be evident on the wall! Even they can see Trump's going to win reelection and they want to try to get on his better side while they can.

I'm sure that Trump will send Pompeo to scout out their offer... However be rest assured there will be NO midnight flights to Iran with pallets of cash ala Barry Obama...

I'm sure that Trump will send Pompeo to scout out their offer... However be rest assured there will be NO midnight flights to Iran with pallets of cash ala Barry Obama...
that was so underhanded it hurt. then to see people defend what they would attack in an instant - shows why we're hurting so bad now. defend their bullshit, attack victories of others.

Well it depends on what "all" would include. If the U.S has 120 spies who have flipped on Iran and Iran is offering 12 highly valuable, but not former spies, it hardly seems reasonable. If Iran has more, or more vital assets in their prisons, than yes, you consider this.

I think a nation should do all it can, within reason, to defend and support it's citizens freedom. It's something Canada doesn't do well because it decided a central, abusive domestic police apparatus was more important than a strong, successful global presence that ensured respect and influence.

Here is a proposal if Iran has fewer prisoners, count out how many prisoners Iran has 20, 50, whatever, and tell them, "you return all of our citizens and we will return a list of 20, 50 whatever of prisoners you most want back".

Trump could even meet the plan on the tarmac as he did the N Korean prisoners who were freed. There is nothing wrong with making allies in the world and protecting American lives in the process.

I would guess there are some real scum we have in our prisons/gitmo.

Like terrorists who masterminded the killing of thousands.

In that case it'll be no deal! But when it comes to Trump...he will try to negotiate.

Forum List

Back