Iran, Israel, and Democrats

You know, in a way, I respect the old-fashioned Neo-Nazi antisemites more the leftist ones. The leftist antisemites outnumber the old-fashioned Nazi ones by at least a factor of a thousand to one, of course, but at least the old fashioned ones are up front about it, and embrace the fact that they are hateful Nazis.

The crawling piece of filth leftists indulge in it constantly, and then immediately deny they have done so. This forum is full of the wretched things.
OMG, do I ever agree. At least with the neo-Nazis on the fringe of society, you know where they stand. They are very forthcoming that they despise everyone other than Aryans, be they black, Jewish, or whatever minority. They are equal opportunity bigots!

With the Democrats, itā€™s so much more hypocritical - and insidious. While they claim to be against racism and prejudice, they come out with the most obnoxious comments about Jews, or, at the very least, tolerate antisemites in their ranks. Look no further than the Black Congressional Caucus, ostensibly against racism, who invited Farrakhan to their conference!

As far as Israel, to bring this back to topic, Iā€™d say that about 90% of the liberals on this forum objecting to Israel - with fervor - eventually ā€œleakā€ signs of their hostility toward Jews, all the while saying that being against Israel (that broad sweep right there is a tell) has nothing to do with Jews. Then, a few messages down, the same poster is complaining how ā€œJews always feel entitledā€ or some such nasty remark.

Youā€™re very knowledgeable, so I ask you: do you remember which one of our founding fathers warned that our republic would not be destroyed by external enemies, but enemies within? Iā€˜ve googled it and canā€™t find it. (Google is probably hiding it.)

In any event, itā€™s proving true. Todayā€™s Democrats are destroying the country from the inside out.

ā€¦reference to comments made by comedian George Carlin on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher when he said that "when fascism comes to America, it will not be in brown and black shirts. It will not be with jackboots. It will be Nike sneakers and smiley shirts. Smiley-smiley.

Liberal Fascism - Wikipedia

Youā€™re very knowledgeable, so I ask you: do you remember which one of our founding fathers warned that our republic would not be destroyed by external enemies, but enemies within? Iā€˜ve googled it and canā€™t find it. (Google is probably hiding it.)

In any event, itā€™s proving true. Todayā€™s Democrats are destroying the country from the inside out.

Abraham Lincoln

ā€œAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.ā€

Forum List

Back