Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

He should mind his own business. Israel can go fight it's own wars. Not one single American life is worth helping Netanyahu.
You evil fucking coward, do you even begin to comprehend the service they rendered to you & the United States, during the 20 year war on terror??? You fascist fucks are fertilizer to be! May you be among the very first to be killed, cowards and traitors, thats what you have replaced the Land of the free, home of the brave" with, the land of cowards and traitors! :fu:

Thank Gd the antisemite Democrat Muslims in Congress weren’t successful in defunding Israel’s Iron Dome.

The Iranian Muslim terror state has been emboldened by Biden and Obama, and they are counting on the Dems stepping aside and letting them kill more Jews.

Israel can defend itself. It's like a bratty little kid who starts trouble and gets others involved.
Eventually the civilized world has to deal with the Muslim world -- or surrender to Sharia Law
Pretty sad country we live in today. Soon, it will be time to change the name to: 'Michiganistan'.
That's only the Detroit area. Sane people are just 40 miles from Detroit

If he does ANYTHING to aid Israel, he loses Michigan
He has sent U.S. ships to the region to defend Israel. I’m sure the Michigan Muslims will be protesting. Good.

If one of these drones gets through and kills Jews, there will be a strong response by Israel.

And to think NONE of this would have happened if the Dems didn’t use COVID as an excuse for a massive ballot harvesting scheme.

He has sent U.S. ships to the region to defend Israel. I’m sure the Michigan Muslims will be protesting. Good.

If one of these drones gets through and kills Jews, there will be a strong response by Israel.

And to think NONE of this would have happened if the Dems didn’t use COVID as an excuse for a massive ballot harvesting scheme.
Biden is stuck. This is what happens when you put politics over principle

What should Biden do?...nothing.
Long past time for our enabled little brother to stand up and fight his own battles. Especially since he's created most of the problems.
Oh look at that, I see settlers in the West Bank have gone on a rampage after the body of a missing Israeli boy was found...with the full support
of the IDF.

Same old, same old. And the cycle continues.

Forum List

Back