International feminists may be involved in the genocide of Ukrainians

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
A woman of a patriarchal type, such as a Western Ukrainian, Hungarian or Polish woman, greatly interferes with feminism, because with their beauty and infantilism a man is inspired by heroism and the role of a protector, they give him strength and romantic feelings, and he transforms from a henpecked man into a hero man.

In such a situation, feminism is impossible, and there is a return to the traditional family.

Ideologists and theorists of communism and feminism, such as Kolontay, Luxembourg, and so on, openly wrote that the traditional patriarchal family must be destroyed, they emphasized that this is a prerequisite for the emergence of Bolshevism and leftism in the world.

1539013103181410781.jpg

This, in particular, is the main reason that Europe has not yet been able to break the US: in the US, patriarchal heroic traditions are still strong, the image of a superman who protects a woman.

Banderaists do not decide anything there, they are just watchdogs of feminists. they have feminist symbols - the female symbol of the black sun and so on.

• Banned
Even very existence of beautiful infantile women in itself causes fierce hatred of feminists, this is easy to observe in any women's team.

• Banned
when I was a teenager, I was secretly in love with a girl from our yard. Once 2 hooligans offended our girls, and she asked to intercede. Without hesitation, I rushed alone to fight, they were frightened of my determination, rushed to run away, I caught up with one of them and beat him very hard. I was very proud, I felt myself exacttly as real men in natural sence. It was a sense of accomplishment, a lofty feeling.

It was just the feeling that feminists fear. In a state of such inspiration, a man is ready to fight with any number of enemies, he knows no fear.

Therefore, men intoxicated with heroism, inspired by normal woman, will sweep away feminism and Bolshevism.

• Banned
The revival of chivalry is the end of leftism.

and to have knights, infantile women are needed. A feminist does not inspire a knight to a feat. There is no inspiration - there is no feat. Such is the highest meaning.

• Banned
That's the reason why in the US a man is responsible for visiting a prostitute. In left-wing countries, the blame for prostitution is placed on the women themselves. From the point of view of the right, the defender is the Responsible person, the woman is always considered only as a victim and object of protection. Her involvement in prostitution is not her fault, but the fault of her fathers, who failed to give her the right path.

• Banned
In Wewelsburg, the museum of Nazism, there is the same symbol of Bandera: the black sun.

It is believed that this is a symbol of the ancient "folk mothers"(see Virt and others) who ruled the Germano-Baltic peoples. It is for this reason that there were women on thrones in Northern Europe until very recently.

Feminism and Nazism are directly related.

images

A woman of a patriarchal type, such as a Western Ukrainian, Hungarian or Polish woman, greatly interferes with feminism, because with their beauty and infantilism a man is inspired by heroism and the role of a protector, they give him strength and romantic feelings, and he transforms from a henpecked man into a hero man.

In such a situation, feminism is impossible, and there is a return to the traditional family.

Ideologists and theorists of communism and feminism, such as Kolontay, Luxembourg, and so on, openly wrote that the traditional patriarchal family must be destroyed, they emphasized that this is a prerequisite for the emergence of Bolshevism and leftism in the world.

1539013103181410781.jpg

This, in particular, is the main reason that Europe has not yet been able to break the US: in the US, patriarchal heroic traditions are still strong, the image of a superman who protects a woman.

Banderaists do not decide anything there, they are just watchdogs of feminists. they have feminist symbols - the female symbol of the black sun and so on.
My wife is very pretty and feminine. She relishes masculine authority and despises feminism. But what's up with this talk about infantilism?

My wife is very pretty and feminine. She relishes masculine authority and despises feminism. But what's up with this talk about infantilism?
It's connected. A beautiful woman of a romantic type relies on a man, while a feminist, on the contrary, tries to take power and subjugate a man, directly or indirectly.

And this is generally the only reasonable explanation why the Banderists exterminated such beautiful, kind and hardworking women who lived in Western Ukraine and Poland. If they were simple conquerors, they would marry them, not exterminate them.

Was that in English, because I have no clue what the fuck I just read.
He's saying that Feminists, and Communists go hand in glove in that anything beautiful, or inspiring (God, family, love) needs to be destroyed.

Anything that takes away from the power of the state is anti-totalitarian, and must be destroyed.

Forum List

Back