CDZ Intergenerationality

Holos said:
it most definitely would require a change in deliverance. I think the most crucial aspect of a proposal for an improved education is that people may be educated anywhere and in any situation

That sounds like some pretty radical change you have in mind there, heh :). I'd need to know more of the specifics before I could tell you if I support it, but it sounds like it has potential. I certainly believe that children should have more freedom in deciding what they'd like to study from an earlier age, and I also believe that a lot of what kids are taught is generally useless (I can still remember all the dates that we had to memorize that I have since forgotten for history class).

It isn't a radical change considering it is only a proposal or policy to be chosen freely. The idea is that technology has already been developed and established to such an extent that now we have all these machines serving as hosting points for communication, information gathering, processing and exchange.

The machines function according to how people interact with them in either considering only the machines themselves, the machines and the direct user, or the machines and the various users which are at a distance. What is generally known as the "network" is what has been for at least the last two decades (in my living experience) making possible those distances to be made efficiently calculated and assisted with the mobile navigation of transiting peoples and machines.

It is the mobility of people and information which I find most fundamental in an educational improvement at this point, so that those transactions are effectively established safe for every citizen who has an interest in continuing to be safe and also an interest in continuing the maintenance of their developing education in a world which continues to be improved by technological capacities and successful achieving relationships.

The details then, the specifics of which you have inquired about, would have to be associated to how and what people are doing with these machines now facilitating educational ease for us.

The core of the idea is that a child does not need an institutional framework to be accepted into or to validate their interests, designations and achievements, but that a child is and must be intellectually independent for life long success. Of course, this does not exclude the possibility of their associations with institutions and what may otherwise be considered useless by other children, and so possibly any information suggested or interacted with could be used by any child deciding to be educated, to have a career, to be a professional or to study an interesting and to them very personal and singular subject matter.

The side point is that adults (who might yet also be children in this mind-frame, and might yet also want to include children in their activities or associations) would then have to appeal to the power/utility led networking government to give the simple, evident and explicit authority to children in public (and public media) to promote their and our deserving for a custom, individual and continuing education.

Last edited:
That sounds like some pretty radical change you have in mind there, heh :). I'd need to know more of the specifics before I could tell you if I support it, but it sounds like it has potential. I certainly believe that children should have more freedom in deciding what they'd like to study from an earlier age, and I also believe that a lot of what kids are taught is generally useless (I can still remember all the dates that we had to memorize that I have since forgotten for history class).

It isn't a radical change considering it is only a proposal or policy to be chosen freely. The idea is that technology has already been developed and established to such an extent that now we have all these machines serving as hosting points for communication, information gathering, processing and exchange.

I guess so. I think it might be good if you gave some concrete examples of what you had in mind...

I guess so. I think it might be good if you gave some concrete examples of what you had in mind...

Simple slogans, brief and concise messages, banners, and other sorts of design in public media, especially at a large commercial interest and scale (billboards, posters, prints, murals), that can promote and assist individual education by supporting (physically, geographically, biologically) and cooperating (creatively, inquiringly, comprehensively) with childhood intellectual independence.

Examples:
"| Lesson is still on: athletic subtlety is physical prowess. |"
"| Give the bread some time and space, be read. |"
"| English Evolution: Plant, Planned, Planet. |"
"| No Class? Clasp. |"
"| Continue. County still knows. |"

Messages like these, with colors, images and sponsor references, can be a significant contributor to establishing a world-wide and national education for children to start their education already customizing it to their own talents and interests, that way not only assuring they will get and continue being educated, but that they will also be safe anywhere they go, whatever they choose to study and collaborate with.

Simple slogans, brief and concise messages, banners, and other sorts of design in public media, especially at a large commercial interest and scale (billboards, posters, prints, murals), that can promote and assist individual education by supporting (physically, geographically, biologically) and cooperating (creatively, inquiringly, comprehensively) with childhood intellectual independence.

Examples:
"| No Class? Clasp. |"

Messages like these, with colors, images and sponsor references, can be a significant contributor to establishing a world-wide and national education for children to start their education already customizing it to their own talents and interests, that way not only assuring they will get and continue being educated, but that they will also be safe anywhere they go, whatever they choose to study and collaborate with.

I'm not sure I understand any of those slogans...

What's the question?

The OP actually asks 2, which you'd know if you read it thoroughly. Perhaps you might be more interested in a new thread I'll be creating that only focuses on one of these questions, and is much shorter in length.

Examples:
"| No Class? Clasp. |"

That's why they have educational value, because you come to learn they are understood by you and can potentially understand you too if given the proper assent.

Examples:
"| No Class? Clasp. |"

That's why they have educational value, because you come to learn they are understood by you and can potentially understand you too.

Want to explain what they mean these slogans mean to you?

Examples:
"| No Class? Clasp. |"

That's why they have educational value, because you come to learn they are understood by you and can potentially understand you too.

In the context of making education accessible to everyone, wherever they go, without imposing fees, the meaning they have to me is of fostering and supporting child intellectual independence.

In the comprehension of educational investment, not simply of educational improvement and reform, each of those slogans have the continuing potential to provide more than a single meaning to any curious, learning, child.

What's the question?

The OP actually asks 2, which you'd know if you read it thoroughly. Perhaps you might be more interested in a new thread I'll be creating that only focuses on one of these questions, and is much shorter in length.

I read the post and didn't understand what the question was. All I saw was articles with links to cite them. The person who made the posts with links didn't personally ask anything as far as what I could tell. Is that a crime to ask what the question/s are?

What's the question?

I read the post and didn't understand what the question was. All I saw was articles with links to cite them. The person who made the posts with links didn't personally ask anything as far as what I could tell. Is that a crime to ask what the question/s are?

By questions, do you mean tasks, rather than surveys?

What's the question?

By questions, do you mean tasks, rather than surveys?

No I mean by posting all those articles what was it the person posting wanted specifically to ask. I would like the person who originated this thread to answer it as you can't really speak for the intent in their part. ;)

Examples:
"| No Class? Clasp. |"

In the context of making education accessible to everyone, wherever they go, without imposing fees, the meaning they have to me is of fostering and supporting child intellectual independence.

In the comprehension of educational investment, not simply of educational improvement and reform, each of those slogans have the continuing potential to provide more than a single meaning to any curious, learning, child.

Maybe I should just start with the first- what does "athletic subtety is physical prowess" mean to you?

What's the question?

I'm the person who made the opening post, lol :). There were actually 2 questions, complete with ? at the end of them. Since you have responded to me, I've decided I'll just copy and paste them here:
**1- Do people here agree with the type of broad sexual education that is now being provided in Ontario?
2- How and when should adults and minors interact with each other outside of the teacher/student and parent/child relationship?

And no, it's definitely not a crime to ask, lol :). Another thing, I've thrown my support behind Jill Stein too- I was for Bernie, but Bernie's no longer a candidate and I just can't support Hillary. Trump would be worse, but even at the risk of ushering in the Trumpocalypse, I still can't support Hillary as someone to vote for -.-

What's the question?

I'm the person who made the opening post, lol :). There were actually 2 questions, complete with ? at the end of them. Since you have responded to me, I've decided I'll just copy and paste them here:
**1- Do people here agree with the type of broad sexual education that is now being provided in Ontario?
2- How and when should adults and minors interact with each other outside of the teacher/student and parent/child relationship?

And no, it's definitely not a crime to ask, lol :). Another thing, I've thrown my support behind Jill Stein too- I was for Bernie, but Bernie's no longer a candidate and I just can't support Hillary. Trump would be worse, but even at the risk of ushering in the Trumpocalypse, I still can't support Hillary as someone to vote for -.-

Maybe girl scouts, mentoring, church. I can't see adults and children having much in common unless family relations or a community level.

What's the question?

Maybe girl scouts, mentoring, church. I can't see adults and children having much in common unless family relations or a community level.

I agree that it should be in a community of some sort. How about an online community, like this one? It already happens ofcourse. If you look earlier in this thread, you'll see there was a heated discussion between me and a ChrisL as to whether it's ok to for adults and minors to speak outside of the public places in this forum (in PMs, for instance). I strongly believe that it should be fine, at least if the minor initiates it, she strongly disagreed. As to taking it -beyond- the online realm, that's a completely different ballgame. I think things are fairly simple so long as things are kept online.

What's the question?

I agree that it should be in a community of some sort. How about an online community, like this one? It already happens ofcourse. If you look earlier in this thread, you'll see there was a heated discussion between me and a ChrisL as to whether it's ok to for adults and minors to speak outside of the public places in this forum (in PMs, for instance). I strongly believe that it should be fine, at least if the minor initiates it, she strongly disagreed. As to taking it -beyond- the online realm, that's a completely different ballgame. I think things are fairly simple so long as things are kept online.

Do you think a 50 yr old has much in common with say an 8 yr old to talk in private online?

Do you think a 50 yr old has much in common with say an 8 yr old to talk in private online?

8, no, but if you raised that up to, say, 14, and the man and the teen both liked, say, anime, then yes, I think that could form the beginning of a private conversation.

8, no, but if you raised that up to, say, 14, and the man and the teen both liked, say, anime, then yes, I think that could form the beginning of a private conversation.

What if the 8yr old liked anime or pokeman or neopets or sims and the man was 50 and liked those things too should he message privately? Why not just talk about it in public why "private" is there some reason those topics would need to be private?

The only issue with it for me is that when some men message "privately" under a guise of mutual interest .....some men have tried to put out feelers for a discussion about dating or relationships or sex, and I feel like the pretense of mutual interest in a hobby is disingenuous.

If I was 14 or 8, I might feel awkward and uncomfortable but not know how to set a comfortable boundary.

That's my personal opinion and take on it. We share a mutual hobby or interest let's just talk public about it.

Forum List

Back