Interesting tidbit about the FBI's "integrity"....

You don't think that a large portion of Americas top police force is finally upset with working with their hands tied?

(now, watch the lemming claim innocence of what I might be talking about)

The FBI is doing nothing wrong, they are doing their job.

I have no doubt that MOST of FBI agents are decent folks.....But these leaks, timed exactly to disrupt the election smacks of banana-republic tactics.....

There is a small faction within the FBI that hates Clinton.....

At what level does the FBI ignore lawlessness? Should they just ignore Hillary's criminality because YOU don't give a f...k about her criminality? They should wait until after the election then tell the American people, yeah we knew but we let you elect the criminal any way? Really that is what you want? What if she shot someone should they wait until after the election to arrest her? What if she stole a million dollars? Which she more than likely what she actually did do? So where is the line drawn?

If you want to knowingly vote for a criminal that is what you are doing. But don't fault the FBI for telling you that is what you will be doing. I realize that the left wants to do what they want to do without shame but in this case voting for Hillary will be a shameful vote for a person under FBI investigation. And Comey has nothing to do with that, it is all Hillary.

At what level does the FBI ignore lawlessness? Should they just ignore Hillary's criminality because YOU don't give a f...k about her criminality?

It is morons like you who ...(well, mostly because you're a right wing moron) simply want to BYPASS an indictment, a trial and a conviction....and go directly to labeling someone a criminal.

I don't like Hillary Clinton for a lot of other reasons, but you fucked up partisans would like to lynch someone without due process.

Just for argument sake......What if after a long investigation by the FBI, Clinton is found completely innocent of these latest innuendos......but she has lost the election.....WHO should we send to the gallows then?

I have no doubt that MOST of FBI agents are decent folks.....But these leaks, timed exactly to disrupt the election smacks of banana-republic tactics.....

you sure it's a SMALL fraction?

It's very large, it is a vast rightwing conspiracy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So rather than address the Clinton cancer facing America, you are going to try to destroy the FBI as it's being run under a sitting Democrat? Why do you want to uphold them in their crimes so badly? What is so offensive about justice to you?

you sure it's a SMALL fraction?

It's very large, it is a vast rightwing conspiracy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So large that even the FBI under a Democrat is involved.

So rather than address the Clinton cancer facing America, you are going to try to destroy the FBI as it's being run under a sitting Democrat? Why do you want to uphold them in their crimes so badly? What is so offensive about justice to you?
I agree that the FBI should be able to investigate. I want 1 thing though. If after that investigation the FBI again says, we don't recommend prosecution, will you then accept this and call foul if congress wants to do further hearings? After all if you believe in the FBI's impartiality then there would be no need for congress to doubt the results of that investigation.

At what level does the FBI ignore lawlessness? Should they just ignore Hillary's criminality because YOU don't give a f...k about her criminality? They should wait until after the election then tell the American people, yeah we knew but we let you elect the criminal any way? Really that is what you want? What if she shot someone should they wait until after the election to arrest her? What if she stole a million dollars? Which she more than likely what she actually did do? So where is the line drawn?

If you want to knowingly vote for a criminal that is what you are doing. But don't fault the FBI for telling you that is what you will be doing. I realize that the left wants to do what they want to do without shame but in this case voting for Hillary will be a shameful vote for a person under FBI investigation. And Comey has nothing to do with that, it is all Hillary.
If only there had been one or two investigations of Clinton...by Congress, if only...by a Special Prosecutor, if only....by the FBI before, if only.

FBI Integrity ? Is this "the Onion" ?

Court Decision: U.S. “Government Agencies” Found Guilty in Martin Luther King’s Assassination
Circuit Court of Shelby County, Tennessee Thirtieth Judicial District at Memphis, December 1999

Nearly 50 years since the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the FBI and Memphis Police Department have sparingly released information implicating themselves or members of their agencies in facilitating and directly causing the untimely death of Dr. King. Although the Justice Department officially claims James Earl Ray assassinated MLK, a civil suit later determined that a Memphis cop was involved in a conspiracy to murder the civil rights leader.

Read more at The FBI and Memphis Police Admit Their Involvement in the Assassination of MLK

If only there had been one or two investigations of Clinton...by Congress, if only...by a Special Prosecutor, if only....by the FBI before, if only.

What you are implying does not exonerate Clinton it just shows how hard it can be to bring justice to an establishment insider. Why do you think it is always THEM? Why not Obama if these stories are so untrue? Why is it always Clinton? There is a reason. Just like Capone slipped the noose for the majority of his crimes so have the Clintons.

Vote for her and when she is indicted, impeached or brings us to the third world war you can congratulate yourself for sticking with the D, as always.

Last edited:
I agree that the FBI should be able to investigate. I want 1 thing though. If after that investigation the FBI again says, we don't recommend prosecution, will you then accept this and call foul if congress wants to do further hearings? After all if you believe in the FBI's impartiality then there would be no need for congress to doubt the results of that investigation.

It's not the FBI that has the issue with impartiality. Its the justice department. Comey said last time that if it was anyone else they would be prosecuted. But no attorney was willing. If they come out and say there is nothing there, sure ill accept it.

But if they come out and once again say: We have this, this, this and this, and anyone else who did this would be prosecuted but we aren't going to do that in this case. Then no. I wont accept that. That isn't justice

FBI Integrity ? Is this "the Onion" ?

Court Decision: U.S. “Government Agencies” Found Guilty in Martin Luther King’s Assassination
Circuit Court of Shelby County, Tennessee Thirtieth Judicial District at Memphis, December 1999

Nearly 50 years since the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the FBI and Memphis Police Department have sparingly released information implicating themselves or members of their agencies in facilitating and directly causing the untimely death of Dr. King. Although the Justice Department officially claims James Earl Ray assassinated MLK, a civil suit later determined that a Memphis cop was involved in a conspiracy to murder the civil rights leader.

Read more at The FBI and Memphis Police Admit Their Involvement in the Assassination of MLK

Yeah thanks, those websites are for crazy nutters.

It's not the FBI that has the issue with impartiality. Its the justice department. Comey said last time that if it was anyone else they would be prosecuted. But no attorney was willing. If they come out and say there is nothing there, sure ill accept it.

But if they come out and once again say: We have this, this, this and this, and anyone else who did this would be prosecuted but we aren't going to do that in this case. Then no. I wont accept that. That isn't justice

Something better come out of this or Comey is toast. If nothing comes out of what Comey has done I will agree with the left, he should be in jail. Even an indictment where Hillary is found innocent would be something. If he does what he did in July then he is nothing but a stupid hack.

Forum List

Back