Interesting observations

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
God and the corona virus

Disclaimer: due to the highly sensitive nature of the topic, all my sources and references to orthodox Jewish communities and the Corona virus are mainstream Jewish and Israeli news outlets.

This may require more scientific elaboration. I have kept this troubling thought to myself for a few days, but now the time is ripe for me to share it.

Increasingly more and more scholars believe that the fact that there were relatively few deaths from Spanish Flu in China in 1918 as compared to other regions around the world suggests that the 1918 pandemic actually originated in China. The lower fatality rate in China from the Spanish Flu raises the possibility that Chinese already possessed immunity to the virus by the time the world suffered its outbreak.

Using this logic, an argument can be made that the fact that China was a prime victim of the Corona virus actually shows that Covid-19 is anything but a ‘Chinese Virus’ as President Trump refers to it. It is certainly not an Iranian virus either. It is clearly not an Italian disease. If there is any merit in the idea that a low fatality rate identifies a possible viral originator, then Israel would be a suspect.

Call me anti semite as if I give a rats ass- I have no use for religion in general. I don't trust religion, I don't trust Israel and I don't trust the US gidvernment as omnipotent anything-
I wasn't aware of the above statistics until I read this article- but I have posted this "Who made the Coronavirus? Was it the U.S., or Israel or China itself?"
Food for thought- who has the most to gain? When you give your opinion please give your reasoning.

I also posted this and I guess no one read it as there were no erudite, snide remarks made- but, I'll post it again.
Wake Up: The War is Now Here in America!

Now, let me be clear. I understand the desire of the owners of this message board is to create division and conflict and insist on "opinion" and want the opinion attacked vs actually reading for self enlightenment purposes to purposely discuss ideas- so have at it girls. Attack me, personally, all you want. Hell, shoot me, I don't care. You can kill a messenger but the message will linger.

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ covid over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

The ER lines are getting long
Seems the ventilators are all gone
Young people sneakin past state lines
Are getting so much survellieance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
Thousands of people we can’t treat
Either stand in gub’mit soup lines
Or detained with big brothers fines

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Political talk is all cheap
Stay inside ,don’t be afraid
Step outside , the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

~S~w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield

• Banned
That was a cool song and your rewriting is perfect for today- no apologies needed.

Forum List

Back