Insurrection at the Senate Capitol Hill building

I simply asked if someone was convicted with insurrection and you asked me about Trump.

Beeeeeeccccauuuuussseeeee Trump is constantly accused of "insurrection", and despite nearly one hundred other charges having been assigned to him, that ain't one of them.

You're either incredibly stupid, or gaslighting.

Probably both.

Beeeeeeccccauuuuussseeeee Trump is constantly accused of "insurrection", and despite nearly one hundred other charges having been assigned to him, that ain't one of them.

Good for him.

I haven't accused Trump of insurrection.

He did sit on his fat ass for 3 hours doing nothing while seditious conspiracy was taking place.

He did send his followers to the capital knowing at least some were armed.

He has defended those found guilty of seditious conspiracy and other lesser crimes.

He said it was peaceful.

He said it was violent.

He said it was antifa members.

He said it was the FBI.

But no, he did not himself commit insurrection and isn't charged with that crime.

You're either incredibly stupid, or gaslighting.

Probably both.

Good for him.

I haven't accused Trump of insurrection.

he did not himself commit insurrection and isn't charged with that crime.

Now go tell that to the entire corporate media, Hollywood, CIA, FBI, and others.

Either that or admit they're all full of shit and you will no longer support the Left and its mass derangement.

Til then?

You're just another NPC Bot pretending to have independent thoughts. ;)

Now go tell that to the entire corporate media, Hollywood, CIA, FBI, and others.

Why would I tell all those people I don't think it was an insurrection?

Either that or admit they're all full of shit and you will no longer support the Left and its mass derangement.

They are full of shit and trying to soften what really happened that day.

In my opinion seditious conspiracy is worse then insurrection.

Til then?

You're just another NPC Bot pretending to have independent thoughts. ;)
Sure. I'm a bot...one who pretends.

Cutting ai stuff.

A lefty finally get it!!!!!

Nobody on J6 was convicted of insurrection either…
I am not a leftist. I am an independent

That's why Jan 6th was seditious conspiracy, not insurrection.

Arguably seditious conspiracy is worse but they are Trumper traitors either way.

I am not a leftist. I am an independent

That's why Jan 6th was seditious conspiracy, not insurrection.

Arguably seditious conspiracy is worse but they are Trumper traitors either way.

Man, all you that say you’re not lefty’s sure post like you’re lefty’s. My bad..I just see how people post and…it just looks like leftyism..

Anyway, insurrection and treason are the two that can DQ someone from running for president. Everyone keeps saying “insurrectionists”, yet nobody has been charged with 18US2383…why??

Forum List

Back