Insomniacs

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So...who else? I laid down at about 6ish for a quick nap. Big mistake. Slept til 11pm-ish. Now I will be awake until 6am. Even if I don't nap.....I have a helluva time sleeping. Must be old age. Where I live, in a senior apt complex, lights are on in just about every apt.

Being old ain't for pussies. Ache alla time, can't sleep, flabby, living with memories. Hell, even my dreams I am young and vibrant again. And skinny! With hair down to my butt! Well, its almost at that stage now, but I wear it up in a bun. Old lady style, lol.

Anyway..here I am.....friday night/sat wee hours, no hang over. No one night stand snoring next to me. No plans for the day to hit the beach with my boogie board or meeting up with friends to hit the streets and town for shopping. Just hanging out on a message board trying to not be bored. :eek:

Insomniacs​

I love that show...

merlin_179583855_1ecb4f17-5736-4c26-98e0-af8db8e664b4-articleLarge.jpg

So...who else? I laid down at about 6ish for a quick nap. Big mistake. Slept til 11pm-ish. Now I will be awake until 6am. Even if I don't nap.....I have a helluva time sleeping. Must be old age. Where I live, in a senior apt complex, lights are on in just about every apt.

Being old ain't for pussies. Ache alla time, can't sleep, flabby, living with memories. Hell, even my dreams I am young and vibrant again. And skinny! With hair down to my butt! Well, its almost at that stage now, but I wear it up in a bun. Old lady style, lol.

Anyway..here I am.....friday night/sat wee hours, no hang over. No one night stand snoring next to me. No plans for the day to hit the beach with my boogie board or meeting up with friends to hit the streets and town for shopping. Just hanging out on a message board trying to not be bored. :eek:
And Walmart not open 24/7 any more doesn't help you make use of the odd hours where everything is closed and TV is horrible.
Thanks for the entertaining post, it made me laugh! If you are bored, there's Tubi TV (free) has a lot of unique never seen movies & TV shows like British comedies and such. Anything with Martin Clunes is usually funny, like "Doc Martin"
Or "Warren"
And a British comedian named "Miranda" is really funny in her sitcom of her own name.

Last edited:
I have dvd's, Netflix and Prime, so...there's that. But it still makes me fidgety. I play alot of spider solitaire, lol.

Reminiscing...back in the day...most folks wouldn't be caught dead wearing stupid shit. Or have pink hair. Or piercings all over their faces. Ever see some of the folks that inhabit walmart? omg. Where is their self pride?

I have dvd's, Netflix and Prime, so...there's that. But it still makes me fidgety. I play alot of spider solitaire, lol.
Yeah I never could find things I never saw or wanted to see on Netflix, these are never knew existed movies and tv shows, Tubi TV is a lot like Hulu when it was free.
Domination app=Risk takes a good hour *L*

Reminiscing...back in the day...most folks wouldn't be caught dead wearing stupid shit. Or have pink hair. Or piercings all over their faces. Ever see some of the folks that inhabit walmart? omg. Where is their self pride?
People of walmart dot com is my favorite display of shoppers.
I once saw a huge farmer type guy in overalls with a pacifier in his mouth around a chain around his neck.
Seen a lot of pajama wearers with bunny slippers too.

Ya know..I just realized I never turned on my tv yesterday. Not once.

Walmart is too far away. I don't like driving at night. But I didn't know they are no longer open 24/7 which is fine with me. I refuse to shop there. Too big, too many people, I get claustrophobic.

Little achey. Took half a vicodin and some melatonin. Starting to nod off so........see y'all in a couple of hours.

:bye1:

Forum List

Back