INSIDER : Moscow solder Murz on why putin ´s ARMY SUCKS I Ukrainian winter of long , imperialistic reading , recommend by Girkin

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
long , imperialistic reading , recommend by Girkin

INSIDER :

Moscow solder Murz on why putin ´s ARMY SUCKS I Ukrainian winter offensive​

I’ll repeat it again to better understand, damn it.

This level of military incompetence simply does not exist. There is a huge, massive betrayal, and systematic preparation for a completely hellish massacre during the next Ukrainian offensive. The Russian army, and its command leave no chance of success.

And the faggots among the “experts” and military correspondents who cover and glorify all this, sucking the “positive” out of this, bear their share of responsibility for all the future fuck-ups.

Last edited:
AS I WROTE MANY TIMES HERE " The horror is that with the silent catastrophic lack of shells in artillery (you can’t talk about it, because then someone will have to answer for it, but no one wants to), it was decided to replace artillery with tanks on a regular basis. For tanks, shells seem to still exist. I am not at all surprised,"

long , imperialistic reading , recommend by Girkin

INSIDER :

Moscow solder Murz on why putin ´s ARMY SUCKS I Ukrainian winter offensive​

I’ll repeat it again to better understand, damn it.

This level of military incompetence simply does not exist. There is a huge, massive betrayal, and systematic preparation for a completely hellish massacre during the next Ukrainian offensive. The Russian army, and its command leave no chance of success.

And the faggots among the “experts” and military correspondents who cover and glorify all this, sucking the “positive” out of this, bear their share of responsibility for all the future fuck-ups.

Its the folly of any corrupt authoritarian government: ego and grift.

You get folks in leadership positions due to their loyalty to Glorious Leader rather than skill. And these folks (along with Glorious Leader) fleece the system for their own personal enrichment. The results is poorly equipped incompetence.

Its the folly of any corrupt authoritarian government: ego and grift.

You get folks in leadership positions due to their loyalty to Glorious Leader rather than skill. And these folks (along with Glorious Leader) fleece the system for their own personal enrichment. The results is poorly equipped incompetence.

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Forum List

Back