Insane Heartless Detroit Judge Rules Blacks Do Not Have A Right To Free Water

Water is a natural resource. No one should be paying for it.
Water is free if you don't mind getting it yourself.

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?
The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesn't cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..
Like NO fuck witt.
Here's two words you may like to look up the meaning of: FUCKING MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!
Are you really that stupid you actually believe that once the infrastructure to deliver water was put in place there is then no longer any expense involved?
What the fuck do you think all those jerk-off Blacks are doing leaning on their shovels gawking into a hole in the ground are there for? Notice the long round things lying on the ground? They are called 'pipes' and they are meant to carry water.
You retard. Once the infrastructure is in place the cost of maintenance is minimal. The cost is nowhere near what they make in revenue. They can have a six month grace period. Please dont try to explain business cost to me when you are on welfare white boy.

Will the people who maintain the water system get a six month grace period with no pay?
Shoot....half their employees could be let go IF they didn't run all over town to do shut offs.....giving them 10 times the savings.....

J/K

The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesn't cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..
Like NO fuck witt.
Here's two words you may like to look up the meaning of: FUCKING MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!
Are you really that stupid you actually believe that once the infrastructure to deliver water was put in place there is then no longer any expense involved?
What the fuck do you think all those jerk-off Blacks are doing leaning on their shovels gawking into a hole in the ground are there for? Notice the long round things lying on the ground? They are called 'pipes' and they are meant to carry water.
You retard. Once the infrastructure is in place the cost of maintenance is minimal. The cost is nowhere near what they make in revenue. They can have a six month grace period. Please dont try to explain business cost to me when you are on welfare white boy.

Six months ? Lol ! You've obviously never worked for a utility.
Obviously you've never owned one. Figures you think giving customers a grace period would financially ruin the company. Thats why you are a worker bee or on welfare. You dont understand things at the level required to conduct business. They arent selling backpacks. Everyone needs water so they always have revenue coming in and plenty more set aside just in case. Its amazing what you employees end up believing.

Actually you're full of shit. I work presently for a utility, and I see first hand what has to be done to conduct the business.
There are many programs that help low income ratepayers, and even some that pay their entire utility bill, however many of the programs dry up when federal dollars stop coming in.
Most utilities themselves help low income ratepayers, with there own programs. Now at some point the non paid bills either get written off, or they have to be paid. My utility on most days will have to disconnect water and electric services for around 30 ratepayers that have ran out of energy assistance dollars, and can't pay the bill themselves. This is after they have went 60 days without paying the bill, or contacted us to make new payment arrangements.
Bottom line, you simply don't let people have free water and or electricity forever, and if they do not have a medical reason barring us from legally disconnecting services, then the lights go out, and the water stops running.
Big difference between working for one and owning one. As an employee you dont get to see the bottom line. As long as line that stipulates paying you a third of what they make in profit off your work is maintained, they dont care. Like I said a grace period is not going to hurt the company. You just fell for the company line that said you will lose your job if some people get too long of a grace period. IOW you were frightened. Why do you think they pay some peoples bills and have all those programs moron? You just basically contradicted yourself.

Are you going to purify you own water?
Why would she do that when her taxes would pay for that already?

What makes you think she pays any taxes?

What makes you think that I am saying she does pay taxes? Its a hypothetical. For all I know she could live in another country.

I accept that and ask if you think the people that want free water pay any taxes?

They probably pay all city and state sales taxes, state and federal cigarette taxes, liquor taxes, property taxes through rent or home ownership, SS taxes if working and Medicare taxes.... taxes through buying LOTTO.....

I don't think there is anyone in the USA that doesn't pay some taxes....no matter how poor they are....the gvts will get us!!!

Are you going to purify you own water?
Why would she do that when her taxes would pay for that already?

What makes you think she pays any taxes?

What makes you think that I am saying she does pay taxes? Its a hypothetical. For all I know she could live in another country.

I accept that and ask if you think the people that want free water pay any taxes?
I would love water piped to my home for free and I pay taxes. If I can pay taxes to keep my community park maintained and use it freely, why cant I have free water as part of me paying taxes?

They probably pay all city and state sales taxes, state and federal cigarette taxes, liquor taxes, property taxes through rent or home ownership, SS taxes if working and Medicare taxes.... taxes through buying LOTTO.....

I don't think there is anyone in the USA that doesn't pay some taxes....no matter how poor they are....the gvts will get us!!!
Simple people have a hard time following paper trails unless someone spells it out for them. To them the only taxes that matter are the IRS and state taxes they pay on the 15th of April after working the first part of the year for free..

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?
Like NO fuck witt.

Detroit Water and Sewarage Department

DWSD, with more than 1,700 employees, is a branch of the City of Detroit government, guided by seven Water Commissioners whose members are appointed by the Mayor. Four commissioners - City Charter requirements - represent Detroit residents. The three other commissioners represent suburban wholesale customers with appointees from Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties.

Today, DWSD provides water service to almost one million people in Detroit and three million people in 127 neighboring Southeastern Michigan communities throughout Wayne, Oakland, Macomb St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, Washtenaw and Monroe counties.

By Michigan statute, DWSD is a not-for-profit entity. Water and sewer rates are based on cost of service only and the Department receives no subsidies from property taxes.

What portion of any of those taxes go to pay the Detroit Water Department to give out free water?

Like NO fuck witt.

DWSD, with more than 1,700 employees, is a branch of the City of Detroit government, guided by seven Water Commissioners whose members are appointed by the Mayor. Four commissioners - City Charter requirements - represent Detroit residents. The three other commissioners represent suburban wholesale customers with appointees from Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties.

Today, DWSD provides water service to almost one million people in Detroit and three million people in 127 neighboring Southeastern Michigan communities throughout Wayne, Oakland, Macomb St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, Washtenaw and Monroe counties.

By Michigan statute, DWSD is a not-for-profit entity. Water and sewer rates are based on cost of service only and the Department receives no subsidies from property taxes.

Did you post that to be informative or did you post that because you actually believe it to mean that they dont make a profit then turn around and use the excess for "expenses". Did they define what the cost of service was and who set it? If you have ever worked for a city, state or government entity you should know they are big on their budgets. Its a money making racket of epic proportions where they have to get rid of the excess so they can get better budgets or maintain the current budget next year.

Last edited:

What portion of any of those taxes go to pay the Detroit Water Department to give out free water?
That's up to the city and state to allocate...if they want....right now their taxes are paying for things like the guys in waterworks pensions and to shut their water off.... :D

Like NO fuck witt.

Obviously you've never owned one. Figures you think giving customers a grace period would financially ruin the company. Thats why you are a worker bee or on welfare. You dont understand things at the level required to conduct business. They arent selling backpacks. Everyone needs water so they always have revenue coming in and plenty more set aside just in case. Its amazing what you employees end up believing.

Actually you're full of shit. I work presently for a utility, and I see first hand what has to be done to conduct the business.
There are many programs that help low income ratepayers, and even some that pay their entire utility bill, however many of the programs dry up when federal dollars stop coming in.
Most utilities themselves help low income ratepayers, with there own programs. Now at some point the non paid bills either get written off, or they have to be paid. My utility on most days will have to disconnect water and electric services for around 30 ratepayers that have ran out of energy assistance dollars, and can't pay the bill themselves. This is after they have went 60 days without paying the bill, or contacted us to make new payment arrangements.
Bottom line, you simply don't let people have free water and or electricity forever, and if they do not have a medical reason barring us from legally disconnecting services, then the lights go out, and the water stops running.
Big difference between working for one and owning one. As an employee you dont get to see the bottom line. As long as line that stipulates paying you a third of what they make in profit off your work is maintained, they dont care. Like I said a grace period is not going to hurt the company. You just fell for the company line that said you will lose your job if some people get too long of a grace period. IOW you were frightened. Why do you think they pay some peoples bills and have all those programs moron? You just basically contradicted yourself.
I work for a publicly owned non-profit municipal utility, if you do not want to accept my professional opinion, I can't force you.

Why should we subsidize laziness and/or misfortune? Can't afford to have the water pumped into your house? Jump in a fucking lake. Life isn't fair.
It's the entitlement mentality of people who have been trained to expect entitlements.
Once the entitlements are taken away, they simply believe they've been stolen from.
One only has to take a look at Greece to see what happens when the bill finally has to be paid, and you have an entire country that is accustomed to be given everything.

The problem with grace periods is that the bill keeps accumulating during the grace period.

Like NO fuck witt.

Did you post that to be informative or did you post that because you actually believe it to mean that they dont make a profit then turn around and use the excess for "expenses". Did they define what the cost of service was and who set it? If you have ever worked for a city, state or government entity you should know they are big on their budgets. Its a money making racket of epic proportions where they have to get rid of the excess so they can get better budgets or maintain the current budget next year.

I posted it because of your reference in several post to a company that provides water. Every water department that I know of in the US is operated by a government entity, i.e. City or County. That does not make it a fact as there may be instances where some municipalities have privatized the system.

They usually pass bonds to install or replace water infrastructure that are tacked on to property taxes and pay for the routine maintenance with revenues from paying customers.

The fact that government agencies are corrupt, especially in Detroit, is a given. How many DWSD employees do you think would be fired to balance the books, even if it was possible to to fire a union employee?

I work for a publicly owned non-profit municipal utility, if you do not want to accept my professional opinion, I can't force you.

You dont have a professional opinion. You are a worker bee. If you somehow were able to convince me you ran the finances then maybe I would just take your claim as a one off.

Like NO fuck witt.

I posted it because of your reference in several post to a company that provides water. Every water department that I know of in the US is operated by a government entity, i.e. City or County. That does not make it a fact as there may be instances where some municipalities have privatized the system.

They usually pass bonds to install or replace water infrastructure that are tacked on to property taxes and pay for the routine maintenance with revenues from paying customers.

The fact that government agencies are corrupt, especially in Detroit, is a given. How many DWSD employees do you think would be fired to balance the books, even if it was possible to to fire a union employee?

From the response by the OP I assumed that it was a private entity. The fact that its not makes this even more of a non issue. Like I was saying before they could do a six months grace period if you are not a dead beat.

Like NO fuck witt.

It's called welfare, moron. Who do you think pays for the deadbeats? Duh, it gets passed on to the people who are more responsible about paying their bills. IOW everyone that pays gets punished into having to foot the bill for the deadbeats. Course if the feds hand over checks that means I get to pay for deadbeats in chicago even though I don't live in chicago or pay for city water.

Forum List

Back