Inflation drops in May, in a win for Biden

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I slammed Biden when it inflation was out of control, so I will be consistent and give him some credit for the fact that he just decreased inflation.

Despise this good performance, I still think voting Republicans is the way to go.

I prefer a Desantis due to his flawed criminal record.

I slammed Biden when it inflation was out of control, so I will be consistent and give him some credit for the fact that he just decreased inflation.

Despise this good performance, I still think voting Republicans is the way to go.

“The Consumer Price Index, a key inflation measure, climbed 4.0% in May”

Inflation increases ANOTHER 4% and you call this a “drop”?

You Biden apologists really are something.

9.1% the inflation rate went up to under Biden. Remember that? The highest it went while Trump was President was 2.4%

In a related story (really), I saw an article a few days ago that reported global supply chains are essentially running at 100% for the first time since they collapsed and triggered the inflation.

Good news. Fingers crossed.
I heard the same thing. Combine that (supply chain issues) with the price of oil spiking due to Putin's invasion and you have the vast majority of the inflation catalyst.
Housing is still problematic because builders have not built enough new housing for many years.

The Fed is expected to pause their rate hikes tomorrow but may raise again in July. The market is roaring in recognition of the end of the tightening cycle and a strong economy despite past hikes. All good for Dem's prospects next year.

Meanwhile, the head of the GOP is being arraigned today.

Yes, it’s fictional accounting metric that supposes consumers automatically switch to lower priced alternatives, real or imagined. In any case, it DOES NOT MEAN THE PRICES DECREASED ONLY THAT THE RATE OF INCREASE HAS SLOWED
Even when inflation is at 2%...THEY ARE STILL INCREASING

Fucking Idiot

Greatest administration in U.S history!

"BLS noted it's also the lowest year-over-year rate since March 2021."

so, basically since Trump left office?

Yeah, we should get down on our knees and thank Biden for having double the inflation since Trump.

Let's see.....inflation at 1%, Poopeypants jacks it up to 10%.....
then the minions cheer when inflation is "decreased" to 5%.
Moron.

Forum List

Back