Inflation As A Gauge

Principled people never accomplish anything and constantly get into fights. Do you insult me for being useful? I find that odd.
Insult???

Cleary, accurate descriptions.

If you disagree, find a way to produce a similar indictment for the Republican side as I did for the Democrats.....or admit there is no such equivalence.

And stop voting for personalities. Use your head.

Insult???

If you disagree, find a way to produce a similar indictment for the Republican side as I did for the Democrats.....or admit there is no such equivalence.

I’ll vote however I want. Thanks for the advice though.

Insult???

I agree with 100% of the Republican Party platform but they do 0% of it. I agree with 40% of the democrat party platform but they do 100% of it. I’m not sure what you want me to say. Republicans are like elephants. They let their masters (the democrats) beat them into submission. Democrats are like donkeys. They ain’t submitting to nobody. No way. No how. Most of the time I vote Republican though. I’m not sure you read anything I say though.

Forum List

Back