Inflation As A Gauge

I guess you haven't been watching the 1/6 committee hearings. I seems that plenty of GOP lie about everything. Either GOPer Eastman is a liar or the GOP lawyers are liars, take your pick.

There are no 'hearings.'

There is simply a Moscow-style show trial.

You might understand that if you hadn't been a victim of government schooling.

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?
For the same reason they don't let MS-13 gang members on the jury when they try an MS-13 gang member.

Definition of a "pro-Trump member":
A Republican who puts Trump before his party, his country, and his integrity​

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?
If everything was easily refuted you'd expect Republicans to be eager to testify, not to request Presidential pardons, take the 5th, or refuse subpoenas. It's almost like they have something to hide?

For the same reason they don't let MS-13 gang members on the jury when they try an MS-13 gang member.

Definition of a "pro-Trump member":
A Republican who puts Trump before his party, his country, and his integrity​

If everything was easily refuted you'd expect Republicans to be eager to testify, not to request Presidential pardons, take the 5th, or refuse subpoenas. It's almost like they have something to hide?

Soooo......you were "Nazi Goose-Stepper of the Month"????

Congrats.

I think I deserve a better effort than that. Your insults used to be so much so much more creative and on point, I'm beginning to worry about your mental health...

Wait.....you voted for Democrats ......and claim to worry about MY mental health????

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"!!!!!!!!!

See how much better you can do when you put in the effort.

How much better off all of us would be if that were true of you.

In your case, working as a garden gnome, and off-time as a Democrat voter, leaves quite a bit to be desired.

How much better off all of us would be if that were true of you.

In your case, working as a garden gnome, and off-time as a Democrat voter, leaves quite a bit to be desired.
Me and my family are doing fine, living the Dream. Isn't that the Conservative ideal of individualism? "I got mine, don't you dare touch it!"

Me and my family are doing fine, living the Dream. Isn't that the Conservative ideal of individualism? "I got mine, don't you dare touch it!"
"Me and my family are....."

Should be:
My family and I.....you dunce.

So you were the valedictorian in government summer school????

See if you can figure out how that's related to your voting Democrat.

In the above we see why the end of this noble experiment, America, is near.

In a thread about the regressive tax due to inflation, the dunce crows happily about his participation in bringing the nation under Democrat oppression.

It's the child's tale of the frog and the scorpion, and the Democrat-scorpion couldn't care less about dying with the rest of us.

"Me and my family are....."

Should be:
My family and I.....you dunce.

So you were the valedictorian in government summer school????

See if you can figure out how that's related to your voting Democrat.
Did you have any trouble understanding what I wrote?

Of course some of us like that America is a more inclusive place than it was when I was a child. Not everyone wants to go back to a time of racial, ethnic, and gender inequality.

Of course some of us like that America is a more inclusive place than it was when I was a child. Not everyone wants to go back to a time of racial, ethnic, and gender inequality.

When you WERE a child????

Amazing lack of self-awareness.

In a thread about the regressive tax due to inflation, the dunce crows happily about his participation in bringing the nation under Democrat oppression.

It's the child's tale of the frog and the scorpion, and the Democrat-scorpion couldn't care less about dying with the rest of us.
fm8150of5t991.jpg

You aren't the only moron who lies about everything:

You aren't the only moron who lies about everything:

....that Democrats lie about every thing.

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in 'every other major ...

https://www.foxbusiness.com › politics › biden-inflation-e...

— President Biden falsely claimed in an interview that inflation for every other major industrial country in the world was higher than in the ...

Fact-checking Joe Biden on inflation rates among US's ...

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › jun › fact-che...

Claim: “In every other major industrial country in the world … inflation is higher.”
Claimed by: Joe Biden
Fact check by PolitiFact: Half True

UK.....7.9%

Germany .....7.9%

Canada.....7.7%

Italy.....6.8%

France....5.2%

Japan.....2.5%

(The above from news report on WMAL, Washington DC)

Here's another chance for you to lie:

What we do is ask Democrats the following series of questions and watch the dancing.

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

I sure hope that hurt, you lying low-life trash.

Forum List

Back