Inexpensive (but perhaps effective) way to combat ISIS

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There's no doubt that the scourge that is ISIS must be defeated.....and the influx of truly ignorant "recruits" has got to be stopped......

However, rather than wringing our hands to do anything short of ground troops, perhaps we should try the "dirty tricks" utilized by our CIA and rampant within our own politics.

By dirty tricks I mean the spreading (and there are many ways of doing this) of propaganda, stating that many of this recruits are nothing but CIA spies whose entrusted role is to undermine ISIS' efforts for a Caliphate.

Let ISIS be sown with mistrust and fear of each new recruit that stumbles across the Turkish-Syrian border.

ISIS is already falling apart. They are losing ground. We have not taken their bait.

I'm sure our government is sowing disinformation in their ranks. I would be very surprised if they were not.

Next time we resupply them we could chip everything so you could track it and rain precision weapons on em

the cheapest way to fight ISIS is to infect goats with aids.

• Banned
Given the rabid homophobia that exists within these militants........ we could also spread the word that many of these recruits.......well, you can figure it out. (lol)

We would go a longer way to defeating isis if we stopped believing the liar now polluting the white hut. Start dealing with them realistically instead of his garbage.

There's no doubt that the scourge that is ISIS must be defeated.....and the influx of truly ignorant "recruits" has got to be stopped......

However, rather than wringing our hands to do anything short of ground troops, perhaps we should try the "dirty tricks" utilized by our CIA and rampant within our own politics.

By dirty tricks I mean the spreading (and there are many ways of doing this) of propaganda, stating that many of this recruits are nothing but CIA spies whose entrusted role is to undermine ISIS' efforts for a Caliphate.

Let ISIS be sown with mistrust and fear of each new recruit that stumbles across the Turkish-Syrian border.

Sure, why not airdrop the entire region with Flyers spreading this warning all over the area. Also include a Bounty notice offering 25K a head for each ISIS member, since they're all CIA spies. (And toss in some Watchtower tracts by Jehovah's Witnesses).

All just War Propaganda. ISIS has been way over-hyped. Gotta make sure the Sheeple continue supporting the Global Elite Permanent War agenda. Once the ISIS Boogeyman is gone, they'll invent a new Boogeyman. Bet on that.

More evidence that dimocraps are dishonest and stupid --

Just minutes ago......

MASSACRE IN YEMEN: Terror blasts at two mosques reportedly kill at least 137
ISIS MILITANTS claim credit for two suicide bombings that reportedly killed at least 137 and wounded more than 300 in two mosques used by the Shia Muslim Houthi group during midday prayers in the Yemeni capital of Sana
Yeah, but according to conservatives aren't the Sunni ISIS terrorists supposed to be in bed with Shia Muslims from Iran? Wonder why they are blowing up Shia mosques then?

I wrote the O/P a bit tongue-n-cheek, but I can see that the perpetual animosity has managed to slink in here also.

Forum List

Back