Indictment Watch.

Good TV. It is the Donald Trump thing. He dont give a big rats as about the country or the Trumpsters, but he is getting the attention.
Blame those hellbent on getting him regardless of the law or treatment of others in the same circumstance. They are giving him the spotlight yet again. Sounds like Toronto, poor leaders who will bankrupt the city. They are giving Trump another gift even as they believe they are hurting him, all to appease their most rabid followers...slow learners...

Blame those hellbent on getting him regardless of the law or treatment of others in the same circumstance. They are giving him the spotlight yet again. NY sounds like Toronto. Run by some poor leaders snd self serving people who will only bankrupt the city. They are giving Trump another gift even as they believe they are hurting him, all to appease their most rabid followers...slow learners...
There has never been anyone in the same circumstance as that fat orange crook.

And why is he getting the attention? Maybe the 7 year never-ending GET TRUMP campaign by the Democrats and their Media has something to do with that. You think?
I know they really hate the guy but it's almost creepy the way so many otherwise rational human beings can stay that focused for that long on destroying someone who they never met and who never did anything to harm them. It's damned near a supernatural kind of emotional overload. It's creepy.

There has never been anyone in the same circumstance as that fat orange crook.
Uh huh... so, the last 5+ years of investigations with unlimited scope and unlimited budgets were all examples of DC NOT trying their best to convict him? You people are so foolish you can't even grasp the simple logic that MAYBE... he isn't guilty.

I'm waiting to see of Donald Trump will be indicted. Gawd, I hope so.

7f92i7.jpg

You're actually blaming this f*ed up circus on TRUMP?

:auiqs.jpg:

This is a case the Feds / DOJ would not even take because they said there was nothing to prosecute!

If anyone is out to get attention on this its the George Soros Acolyte, DA Bragg.

Even MSNBC hosts said they believe this case against Trump is the weakest of all of them over the last 6 1/2 years.
Can you link all the evidence and testimony please so I can draw my own conclusions?

I was unable to find it.

And why is he getting the attention? Maybe the 7 year never-ending GET TRUMP campaign by the Democrats and their Media has something to do with that. You think?
Maybe the fact that he`s been impeached twice and incited a deadly riot is newsworthy? Whining about the media, isn`t helping the guy at all. It`s your money that he wants.

Forum List

Back