Inde-genious people is the future

Considering the census data says "White, non-hispanic" it is obvious they are not.
Can't a Mexican by birth be English speaking? And where did the Mexicans, who lived on 5/6 of the US territory, disappear to?

Considering the census data says "White, non-hispanic" it is obvious they are not.
Does the census use the word "white"?

By the way, you have not yet explained at what specific time the British slaves settled the Great Plains.

Can't a Mexican by birth be English speaking? And where did the Mexicans, who lived on 5/6 of the US territory, disappear to?

Sure they can. They did not disappear. They checked the box for "Hispanic" on the census. Because they know more about their ancestry than some troll who has never been to the US.

Does the census use the word "white"?

By the way, you have not yet explained at what specific time the British slaves settled the Great Plains.

No, I have not. But then, when the whites settled the Great Plains has never been part of the discussion.

A representative sample of a population of 320 million people is more than there are actual genetic tests to back up your claims.
Ask the doctor, can autism be treated at least to some extent? The representative sample does not cover the entire actual population and is not required.

WinterBorn
Your lie is so primitive that even a schoolboy is not interested in it. If the data of any data of the feds in everything contradict the scientific data and the observed data, they are worth nothing. And any kid knows the feds always lie.

Therefore, your nonsense is interesting only to illiterate autists.

WinterBorn Given that all scientific and observed data completely contradict this nonsense, given that in America there is no European genetics on both lines at all, given that no one even knows what the criminals mean by the word "white", this is all so ridiculous, that I don't understand what we're talking about. Maybe you're just a degenerate?

WinterBorn
Your lie is so primitive that even a schoolboy is not interested in it. If the data of any data of the feds in everything contradict the scientific data and the observed data, they are worth nothing. And any kid knows the feds always lie.

Therefore, your nonsense is interesting only to illiterate autists.

Except it does not contradict any scientific data.

WinterBorn Given that all scientific and observed data completely contradict this nonsense, given that in America there is no European genetics on both lines at all, given that no one even knows what the criminals mean by the word "white", this is all so ridiculous, that I don't understand what we're talking about. Maybe you're just a degenerate?

The scientific data does not contradict anything. And there is European genetics on both lines. Your claims to the contrary are lies.

Anyone who cannot understand the word "white" is too stupid to engage in this discussion. And to claim that there are more native Americans than whites in modern America is just bullshit. The population studies prove that the population of America is far more white than Native American.

WinterBorn
I think you are a scammer pretending to be a degenerate

For someone who wants a woman's genitals to look like a little girl's, and who talks constantly about dog rapes, you throw the word "degenerate" around a lot.

You are the biggest degenerate on these forums. And that is saying a lot.

WinterBorn
I think you're violating US law. The word "white" is associated with extremism and pan-Germanism, and is a scam.

Forum List

Back