In wake of Jersey City mass shooting Board of Education member blames Jews

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How this woman keeps her position is beyond me.

Jersey City Board of Education trustee Joan Terrell:

“Mr. Anderson and Ms. Graham went directly to the Kosher supermarket,” Terrell wrote. “I believe they knew they would come out in body bags. What is the message they were sending? Are we brave enough to explore the answer to their message? Are we brave enough to stop the assault on the black communities of America?”

NJ elected official wonders if anti-Semitic shooting was justified over
treatment of black Americans

NJ elected official wonders if anti-Semitic shooting was justified over treatment of black Americans

Notice how she refers to these two murderers as “Mr. Anderson and Ms. Graham" ?
It's almost like she's showing respect for them.

Typical libtard response from Democratic Jersey City. Assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised the Dimocrats on this boards haven't commented on this story.

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really surprised the Dimocrats on this boards haven't commented on this story.

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a Democrat but, I heard this shooting was near Martin Luther King Boulevard, a commonly named street in memory of a man of peace. Chris Rock said if you are anywhere near Martin Luther King Boulevard anywhere in America, you better watch your ass, cause they some violent motherf#ckers down there. Just saying

How this woman keeps her position is beyond me.

Jersey City Board of Education trustee Joan Terrell:

“Mr. Anderson and Ms. Graham went directly to the Kosher supermarket,” Terrell wrote. “I believe they knew they would come out in body bags. What is the message they were sending? Are we brave enough to explore the answer to their message? Are we brave enough to stop the assault on the black communities of America?”

NJ elected official wonders if anti-Semitic shooting was justified over

treatment of black Americans

NJ elected official wonders if anti-Semitic shooting was justified over treatment of black Americans
She is trying to keep the divide going on. This is their way to create another holocaust. That the majority of Jews supports the President. That she is trying to have the Black community to start calling the Jews racist for supporting the President. That every Jew in that area will not be openly supporting the President. That they will be afraid to attend any of his rallies, and will be afraid if he wins again. Thinking that the Black community will start targeting them.

There's been a news blackout, swept under the rugs like Hillary's 33,000 missing emails. Let me guess, the shooters were not white, right?

Forum List

Back