In this era of economic pain, here is what lawmakers are spending your tax dollars on

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

They, and when I say they, I mean both parties, signed off on spending $12 billion on funding the Ukraine war and hiring 89 thousand IRS agents.

Do you still feel like you have representatives?

LOL.

They, and when I say they, I mean both parties, signed off on spending $12 billion on funding the Ukraine war and hiring 89 thousand IRS agents.

Do you still feel like you have representatives?

LOL.
So what's the prob? And where's the beef? $12B is a drop in the bucket to rough up the Ruskies. I approve.

So what's the prob? And where's the beef? $12B is a drop in the bucket to rough up the Ruskies. I approve.
Trump asked for less money for the wall and you would have thought he was bankrupting the country by the response from democrats.

Trump asked for less money for the wall and you would have thought he was bankrupting the country by the response from democrats.
Politics are broken in the US. Each party opposes EVERYTHING the other party does. It shouldn't be like that. Good ideas should be backed by both because it's a good idea, not destroying the US to make their opponent look bad...

We don't have a voice to keep the GOP honest... we lost that voice when we lost Rush... and since then McConnell has joined forces with the dems to create a system of serfdom....

And as long as people keep voting for the duopoly this will just get worse.

The thing about the wall I just do not get, Trump had the GOP in control of both sides of congress for two years and never asked for any wall money at all. Then after he loses the House it becomes his top priority.

It is almost as if the politics of it were more important than the wall.

Forum List

Back