In Texas, coronavirus patients denied service and sent home to die

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

Good job, Trump. You'd think America is some backwater fourth world country too incompetent to manage the most simplistic of safeguards to protect their people. Flush Trump, the orange turd of a president, down the toilet where it belongs.

Good job, Trump. You'd think America is some backwater fourth world country too incompetent to manage the most simplistic of safeguards to protect their people. Flush Trump, the orange turd of a president, down the toilet where it belongs.
Wow the clueless ramblings of another Communist Libtard

th04NOL40Y.jpg

Such fucking BULLSHIT!!!!

Good GOD, people will believe ANYTHING.

It said "may".

CNN once again trying to rabble rouse.

Get better sources.

I'm assuming by "send them home to die" they mean send the illegal Mexicans back across the U.S./Mexico border to die in Cuidad Miguel Aleman, Mexico, because they are pouring in to rape U.S. Citizens of resources.

Of COURSE those hospitals are overwhelmed. They are set up to treat a about 65,000, not 300,000.

Sorry...

I-Dont-Watch-CNN-Funny-Vinyl-Widow-Sticker.jpg

:link::link::link::link:

Already a thread on this and you are a liar.

What a PATHETIC post. Read your article "Doctors MAY DECIDE to send Covid patients home. This thread should be deleted for blatant deception.

You should be working for the Media,

This is a disaster.

trump wanted this. He ignored the scientist experts.

Now people are dying by the tens of thousands. We're over 150 thousand deaths already. It's July.

Still we have no national plan to combat it. Still we don't have the PPE needed. Still we don't have the tests, contact tracing and proper turn around time for test results.

It's been over six months. We are worse off now.

I hope the people of Texas can get through this.

Like Jade Helm.

Sounds almost as bad as New York. Where was your criticism of Cuomo, Tokyo Rose?

What a PATHETIC post. Read your article "Doctors MAY DECIDE to send Covid patients home. This thread should be deleted for blatant deception.

You should be working for the Media,
You mean Trump is not directly ordering patients to go home and die on an individual basis?

I thought for sure that was what was going on here.

Who knew?

This is a disaster.

trump wanted this. He ignored the scientist experts.

Now people are dying by the tens of thousands. We're over 150 thousand deaths already. It's July.

Still we have no national plan to combat it. Still we don't have the PPE needed. Still we don't have the tests, contact tracing and proper turn around time for test results.

It's been over six months. We are worse off now.

I hope the people of Texas can get through this.
OH MY GOD... THE SKY IS FALLING... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE... WHAAAA, WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAA HAAA HAAAAAAA.....

"May"

See this:

data=MD2c7iRwxI18HJGUtrvAeRgHQ84gdey0M6AaE1em5f-pXsPJJUuzzX3DN5T-Sq4fS1vT5AHjdmptm2XVKk_QefjHJUCtp2T-M-L6EQErmkowaudBGSJgjLszMIueV886fonS7LNhs5KxMB1E4iDTB1RXvP_I_HhSJyRI5bMRrMx3bqjGvMxRHcooPuXUyvT1ATTnr6LWzCAKRsfINIy8ws6F1GbyAdTqTeQusYslBNf7dXf1fpDPTzVEB7O-RWmb1w

Bunch of FUCKING MEXICANS overwhelming a healthcare system designed for 65,000 people.

What other link does your commie ass need?

Texas has fewer deaths than my home state of MA with a ton more people. Spare me your Fake News.

"May"

See this:

data=MD2c7iRwxI18HJGUtrvAeRgHQ84gdey0M6AaE1em5f-pXsPJJUuzzX3DN5T-Sq4fS1vT5AHjdmptm2XVKk_QefjHJUCtp2T-M-L6EQErmkowaudBGSJgjLszMIueV886fonS7LNhs5KxMB1E4iDTB1RXvP_I_HhSJyRI5bMRrMx3bqjGvMxRHcooPuXUyvT1ATTnr6LWzCAKRsfINIy8ws6F1GbyAdTqTeQusYslBNf7dXf1fpDPTzVEB7O-RWmb1w

Bunch of FUCKING MEXICANS overwhelming a healthcare system designed for 65,000 people.

What other link does your commie ass need?
Thats not a link.

Texas has fewer deaths than my home state of MA with a ton more people. Spare me your Fake News.
Fake news.

They actually report Covid deaths and Covid rates in red states more accurately than in blue states so they are, in reality, probably about the same.

Forum List

Back