In shock after seeing new rates.

It's still happening! All of the ACA horror stories happen to conservatives. It's just so odd!
Another welfare bum chimes in.
Of course free insurance is O-wonderful, as is anything that takes OPM and gives it to you.

Look at you! I'll bet you think you work harder than I do. I'll bet you think you are more successful than I am. I'd love to know. What do you do for a living? What is your home worth? How about your investment property? Do you have reason to watch the stock market closely?

Let's get to know each other.
I don't work at all, I am retired and loving it.
I know I am more successful than you, because I don't envy OPM.
My home is worth more than money can buy, I have domestic harmony and bliss, and total freedom to do what I want.
Our two houses add up to about $350,000, but a house is not a home.
I watch the stock market every day.
Obama's rewarding of the 1% is turning out quit nicely for us.
It will send my GF to grad school for three years.

Now, as we get to know each other, how much land do you own, and how many acres of mineral rights do you have?

How many of your sons have been able to retire at 40?

At what age did you retire, or expect to retire?

I was out and living free and easy at 55.

Luddly Neddite POST NUMBER 2 YOUR POST YOU SAID
Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Good for you. You finally got it right.

Apology accepted.

Now you can tell HenryBHough and Roadrunner so maybe they'll stop lying too.
You did say your own rates went down which makes them cheaper. so they are not lying.

Awwww, darn.

I thought maybe you finally GOT IT but no - you're
Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Apology accepted.

You did say your own rates went down which makes them cheaper. so they are not lying.

That's not what they said and its not what you said.

YOU and they are liars.

Nuttley calling someone a liar.... now that's IRONY!

I see the lying bullshitter still thinks (he)(she)(it) is (King)(Queen, in either sense of the word) of The Board - and still refusing to post sufficient information to allow any of us to enjoy the super-low health insurance rates (he)(she)(it) allegedly has gotten.

No, I haven't gone anywhere. Just hanging out patiently enjoying the continuing puffing and snorting that amounts to not even a small hill of shit. But is fun to watch the flies gather upon!

And HenryBHough adds yet another lie with this post.

When will he post direct links where I wrote what he says I wrote?

Never - because he's lying.

Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Apology accepted.

Awwww, darn.

Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Apology accepted.

YOU and they are liars.

Another dummy who can't post a direct link to where I said what you liars say I did.

:lmao:

Yes, YOU are the originator of the BS. My insurance rates are going up almost 80%. We use AETNA and originally it was estimated to be an 88% increase which has been revised down to the current level.

You're aware that fully insured health plan rates aren't secret, right (particularly in the post-ACA world, where states have gotten grants to make their processes more transparent)?

A person could take 45 seconds out of their day and see what kinds of increases Aetna or anyone selling insurance in Nevada asked for and got for 2015.

2nu6g3l.jpg

Your failing memory is not my problem.

Deal with it.

Now you're going to say you don't remember. You silly twit.

Your lies are right here in this thread.

Stop making excuses. Stop adding more lies. Post a direct link to where I wrote what YOU say I wrote.

Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Apology accepted.

Awwww, darn.

Your rates went down
BJlcEYx.png

Apology accepted.

YOU and they are liars.

Another dummy who can't post a direct link to where I said what you liars say I did.

:lmao:
DUMB ASS YOU SAID YOUR RATES WENT DOWN WHICH MAKES THEM CHEAPER. wHY ARE YOU LYING WITH A COPY OF YOUR POST NUMBER 2 ADDED TO THIS LINK OF QUOTES?
Cap locks not yelling yet.

Yes, YOU are the originator of the BS. My insurance rates are going up almost 80%. We use AETNA and originally it was estimated to be an 88% increase which has been revised down to the current level.

You're aware that fully insured health plan rates aren't secret, right (particularly in the post-ACA world, where states have gotten grants to make their processes more transparent)?

A person could take 45 seconds out of their day and see what kinds of increases Aetna or anyone selling insurance in Nevada asked for and got for 2015.

2nu6g3l.jpg
What's your carriers number?

What's your carriers number?

Like most privately insured people, I don't buy a fully insured product from a health insurance company. I'm in a self-insured employer plan, which means the only functions my company buys from health insurers are administrative (e.g., claims processing) and structural (access to their contracted network of providers).

There's no rate filing because we're not buying anything in the insurance market (the individual, small group, and large groups markets are for people or companies buying fully insured products from an insurance company), we manage our own risk. Again, this is the situation most people are in.

Stop making excuses. Stop adding more lies. Post a direct link to where I wrote what YOU say I wrote.

Your failure to remember what you wrote is a problem for you and those close to you - not for me. I really don't give a shit about your apparent issue with Alzheimer's (or other memory issue even if it's the same as Hillary's). Now give us enough information so we can all get the same bargain-basement insurance rates you purported to enjoy or go quietly into your encroaching dark night.

Either way.

2nu6g3l.jpg

Your failure to remember what you wrote is a problem for you and those close to you - not for me. I really don't give a shit about your apparent issue with Alzheimer's (or other memory issue even if it's the same as Hillary's). Now give us enough information so we can all get the same bargain-basement insurance rates you purported to enjoy or go quietly into your encroaching dark night.

Either way.

And, AGAIN in this post, you lie.

Please post a direct link to where I wrote that I get "bargain-basement insurance rates".

No more excuses. Just post the link.

In attack ads across the country, the GOP is claiming that their opponents’ support for Obamacare is a reason to vote Republican. They cite the number of people who are losing their insurance and the high cost of premiums as evidence that those who support the Health Care Reform Act simply have no idea what is best for America, but a recent study performed by the McKinsey Center for U.S. Health indicates otherwise.

The study, conducted by the politically unbiased McKinsey Center, expects 65% of insurance policies to show an increase in the price of premiums, but the average increase will be only about 4%. Prior to Obamacare, annual rate increases were consistently in the double-digit range. 35% of the country’s health insurance premiums will either hold steady or decline in cost next year, according to the study.

In attack ads across the country, the GOP is claiming that their opponents’ support for Obamacare is a reason to vote Republican. They cite the number of people who are losing their insurance and the high cost of premiums as evidence that those who support the Health Care Reform Act simply have no idea what is best for America, but a recent study performed by the McKinsey Center for U.S. Health indicates otherwise.

The study, conducted by the politically unbiased McKinsey Center, expects 65% of insurance policies to show an increase in the price of premiums, but the average increase will be only about 4%. Prior to Obamacare, annual rate increases were consistently in the double-digit range. 35% of the country’s health insurance premiums will either hold steady or decline in cost next year, according to the study.

RWs will not read your link. Its not faux, not Limbaugh, not Alex Jones, not another silly fake investigation by Jimmy O'Keefe and that makes it worthless. Post facts here and you'll be attacked.

The over-riding fact that comes out of any and all discussions about ObamaCare is that, as a country, we must address the willful ignorance of the rabid right. If you ask them, big insurance is the victim of mean ole ObamaCare and we should give thanks for the privilege of over-paying for coverage we didn't get.

Moreover, RWs do not want to learn how to better their own situation. They like that their "representative" has promised to destroy jobs and keep them poor and will demand information from me that has no bearing on their own insurance coverage and they're too damn dumb to know it.

Go figure.

Welcome to the board.

Considering those communist agitators who try to twist my words to suggest any president ought to be shot....re-read and, this time, try for comprehension:

Term limits are no obstacle at all to a Messiah armed with a phone and a pen~

There are other things that can limit terms, however, as The Shah of Iran and a few Presidents of Egypt have discovered over the years.

There's a history lesson here for those who attempted to libel me with accusations concerning the disposition of failed leaders.

Neither of those I referenced were shot.

The Shah of Iran went into exile and died of cancer. He was not shot.

The various presidents of Egypt to whom I referred were removed and similarly went into exile - or into prison. Yes, one was assassinated in the remote past but the majority just were removed and their disposition was entirely humane though they, themselves, might not have thought exile to be pleasant.

Sucks for those liberals whose knowledge of history addresses only white folks inhumanity to other races!

Term limits are no obstacle at all to a Messiah armed with a phone and a pen~

There are other things that can limit terms, however, as The Shah of Iran and a few Presidents of Egypt have discovered over the years.

I didn't fail at anything Show me the exact words where Henry called for the shooting of obama, or any president?

I hope I got the nested quotes right above. If I didn't then hang in there and I'll be back to edit.

There's a history lesson here for those who attempted to libel me with accusations concerning the disposition of failed leaders.

Neither of those I referenced were shot.

The Shah of Iran went into exile and died of cancer. He was not shot.

The various presidents of Egypt to whom I referred were removed and similarly went into exile - or into prison. Yes, one was assassinated in the remote past but the majority just were removed and their disposition was entirely humane though they, themselves, might not have thought exile to be pleasant.

Sucks for those liberals whose knowledge of history addresses only white folks inhumanity to other races!
I just called it as I saw it and the false claim against you was just that a lie.

Forum List

Back