In Seven Days Trump Showed Americans Exactly What Kind Of Human Being He Is

As I already suggested. It is just as possible that at the time of the “positive” test result, Trump had not felt any symptoms. So he doubted it. He then got retested. This one came back negative. He still felt ok maybe, so he still had no reason to assume he was Ill and, therefore, took the negative test result as confirmation. Under such circumstances, why would he feel any need to have another stick shoved up his nose?
His own Chief-of-Staff knew better than you. He instructed everyone in his immediate circle to treat him as if he was positive. His own words, “I didn’t want to take any unnecessary risks.” He knew Trump had tested positive and you don't take risks with that. Trump knew that too but chose to risk spreading it rather than face the music and irresponsibly show up for that debate and avoid anymore tests until after it was over. Then lie to the American people about when he first tested positive.

Last edited:
His own Chief-of-Staff knew better than you. He instructed everyone in his immediate circle to treat him as if he was positive. His own words, “I didn’t want to take any unnecessary risks.” He knew Trump had tested positive and you don't take risks with that. Trump knew that do but chose to risk spreading it rather than face the music and irresponsibly show up for that debate and avoid anymore tests until after it was over. Then lie to the American people about when he first tested positive.
Trump lie! No! He was God In Chief! He couldn't lie!

His own Chief-of-Staff knew better than you. He instructed everyone in his immediate circle to treat him as if he was positive. His own words, “I didn’t want to take any unnecessary risks.” He knew Trump had tested positive and you don't take risks with that. Trump knew that do but chose to risk spreading it rather than face the music and irresponsibly show up for that debate and avoid anymore tests until after it was over. Then lie to the American people about when he first tested positive.
So? The caution of a chief of staff isn’t the same as knowledge. And I’m not claiming I “know.” I am disputing your bullshit speculation couched as if you “know.” You don’t know.

Surge in COVID-positive migrants being released in US​

The number of migrants testing positive for the coronavirus before being released into the US by the Border Patrol is surging, almost doubling the amount from last week, according to a report.

Felipe Romero, a spokesman for Brownsville, Texas, said 185 migrants rapid-tested at the city’s main bus station showed they were infected with COVID-19, up from the 108 who tested positive last week, Fox News reported Monday.

Since Jan. 25, 1,553 individuals have been tested for coronavirus after crossing the US border there, he said.

Romero said there’s little that Brownsville can do to restrict the migrants from traveling beyond Texas other than advising them to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention safety precautions and quarantine.

Migrants who were once held in border camps while they were being processed in the courts for entry are no longer detained as part of the Biden administration rolling back former President Donald Trump’s immigration policy.

Surge in COVID-positive migrants being released in US

Fact Check: Are COVID-Positive Migrants Allowed to Cross Southern Border Into U.S.?

However, migrants picked up by CPB might not have been tested prior to crossing the border illegally. Since CBP officials will not test migrants, that task is left mostly to NGOs.

There currently is no system in place to track if migrants have been tested after they leave NGO shelters or CBP custody.

Thousands of COVID-positive migrants passing through Texas border city

Nearly 7,000 immigrants who tested positive for COVID-19 have passed through a Texas city that has become the epicenter of the illegal immigration surge, including more than 1,500 over the past seven days, officials said Wednesday.

The shocking revelation was tucked into a statement from the City of McAllen announcing the construction of temporary emergency shelters to help the city of 140,000 cope with the flow of immigrants that has overwhelmed existing facilities.

Immigrants stay for an average of 24 hours at the center while making arrangements to travel elsewhere in the US.

“The Biden Administration has knowingly — and willfully — released COVID-19 positive migrants into Texas communities, risking the potential exposure and infection of Texas residents,” An Abbott spokesperson said in response to the ruling. “The Governor’s Executive Order attempts to prevent the Biden Administration from spreading COVID-19 into Texas and protect the health and safety of Texans.”

Mayorkas admits Haitian migrants never tested for COVID: ‘We certainly had some individuals get sick’

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas admitted on Friday that the thousands of illegal Haitian migrants who’ve been relocated from Del Rio, Texas, and reportedly released into the United States were never once tested for COVID.

I see Nostra is hitting the Board heavily, here, with those factually supported posts again.

It’s remarkable to see why posting facts can do.
LOL

Yeah, after his first few links utterly destroyed his lies, he's now hunted for links which possibly agree with him.

Forum List

Back