In new interview, Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson says it ‘may be true’ that COVID vaccines cause AIDS

The pro-vaxxers have denied what Johnson has been documented from early on and as we can see they still are.

it may be true that if you want to win a narrow re-election you shouldn't say dumb shit

If saying stupid things and being wrong was a disqualification for office no one would ever again be eligible to hold public office.

At least he isn't convinced that sending more Navy and Marine Corps personnel to Guam would cause it to tip over and sink or that if we look hard enough we can find the moon rover on Mars.

Documented where exactly?
The NIH most recently. This is not new & it's known as VAIDS- Vaccine induced Autoimmune Disease. It has been well documented with other vaccines but then the clot shots came along and said "hold my beer"

Recently, new-onset autoimmune phenomena after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported increasingly (e.g. immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, autoimmune liver diseases, Guillain-Barré syndrome, IgA nephropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Molecular mimicry, the production of particular autoantibodies and the role of certain vaccine adjuvants seem to be substantial contributors to autoimmune phenomena

The NIH most recently. This is not new & it's known as VAIDS- Vaccine induced Autoimmune Disease. It has been well documented with other vaccines but then the clot shots came along and said "hold my beer"

Recently, new-onset autoimmune phenomena after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported increasingly (e.g. immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, autoimmune liver diseases, Guillain-Barré syndrome, IgA nephropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Molecular mimicry, the production of particular autoantibodies and the role of certain vaccine adjuvants seem to be substantial contributors to autoimmune phenomena

Vaccine Induced Autoimmune Disease is not "Aids". Aids is caused by HIV.

VIAD is extremely rare and has little in common with HIV/Aids.

There are lots of things that cause autoimmune disorders, that doesn't make all of them Aids.

He's caused the political right's supporters some embarrassment and now they're trying to apologize for him and brush it off.

Other Americans are showing less and less commitment for the abortion cause. Even the most vocal rightists are showing some lack of confidence.

Is America going to try to save itself?

"In new interview, Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson says it ‘may be true’ that COVID vaccines cause AIDS"

Nope. Actually, that's not what he said. In response to that statement from an interviewer, Johnson actually said:

“Let me challenge you there, that’s way down the road,” Johnson said. “You’ve gotta do one step at a time. Everything you say may be true, but right now the public views the vaccines as largely safe and effective, that vaccine injuries are rare and mild. That’s the narrative, that’s what the vast majority of the public accepts. So until we get a larger percentage of the population with their eyes open to ‘woah, these vaccine injuries are real, why?’ You’ve got to do it step by step, you can’t leap to crimes against humanity, you can’t leap to another Nuremberg trial.”

Fromthe cite provided in the OP.

Vaccine Induced Autoimmune Disease is not "Aids". Aids is caused by HIV.

VIAD is extremely rare and has little in common with HIV/Aids.

There are lots of things that cause autoimmune disorders, that doesn't make all of them Aids.
VAIDS (vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) I said it wrong. That doesn't mean it isn't a known phenomenon & happening right now.
Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis.

He's caused the political right's supporters some embarrassment and now they're trying to apologize for him and brush it off.

Other Americans are showing less and less commitment for the abortion cause. Even the most vocal rightists are showing some lack of confidence.

Is America going to try to save itself?
BS, you are relying on wishful thinking or gaslighting here. Conservatives are thrilled that a Senator is talking truth about clot shots & we are not backing down on abortions.
I totally support what Johnson said & I am all for banning baby murder/infanticide.
RINOs don't count for sh!+. We consider them worse than the Dems.
Nice try though

VAIDS (vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) I said it wrong. That doesn't mean it isn't a known phenomenon & happening right now.
Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis.
This is one research paper published on their website, not a work of the CDC or NIH.

This is also not a new phenomenon and at least thus far there's little to no evidence this syndrome is widespread among people taking the vaccines.

Is more study warranted? Certainly but we're a long ways from having enough evidence to come to any conclusions yet.

The VAERS database is next to useless for this purpose because the reports are not confirmed as even being factual. It takes a long time for the CDC to go through actual cases to evaluate the reliability of VAERS reports.

Atleast his supporters have stopped jumping right in with him and now they're down to covering for him.

He gets away with just implying it's true this time.

And he himself has switched gears for the sake of damage control.

Maybe Americans are becoming fearful of the fact that fascism has already got one foot in the door?

Some of the extremists have at least stopped being quite so extreme on this board!

The extremists that haven't will let us know.

BS, you are relying on wishful thinking or gaslighting here. Conservatives are thrilled that a Senator is talking truth about clot shots & we are not backing down on abortions.
I totally support what Johnson said & I am all for banning baby murder/infanticide.
RINOs don't count for sh!+. We consider them worse than the Dems.
Nice try though
As a Canadian, I'm good with America going either way. I don't see less risk of world war with Biden over Trump. It's just rather fascinating to hear and see all the trends to fascism and how it's being ignored.

This is one research paper published on their website, not a work of the CDC or NIH.

This is also not a new phenomenon and at least thus far there's little to no evidence this syndrome is widespread among people taking the vaccines.

Is more study warranted? Certainly but we're a long ways from having enough evidence to come to any conclusions yet.

The VAERS database is next to useless for this purpose because the reports are not confirmed as even being factual. It takes a long time for the CDC to go through actual cases to evaluate the reliability of VAERS reports.
More study or not, it's widespread & with enough reported cases, just like with the serious adverse events & deaths, any prior trial would've been halted.
They stopped a swine flu vax trial back in 1976 after 3 deaths. This has thousands reported & they ignore it. They aren't investigating, so what's that tell you?
Believe what you want. I know these clot shots are more dangerous than the rona flu

Forum List

Back