In defending the Dobbs Decision, Fox's Emily Compagno says in Kenya pregnant women can't vote

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

And doubles down after it turns out that pregnant women can not only vote, they get to go to the head of the line.

And in Kenya the constitution protects abortion to protect the health of the mother, although attitudes seem to be stuck sort of like the US Sup Ct

So the RINO Pravda was wrong?
Shocking
Does anyone still watch Fox News? I know more watch it than the Dem Pravda of CNN or MSNBC, but nowhere close to the numbers Faux had before they revealed themselves last election

And doubles down after it turns out that pregnant women can not only vote, they get to go to the head of the line.

And in Kenya the constitution protects abortion to protect the health of the mother, although attitudes seem to be stuck sort of like the US Sup Ct

I'm so in love with her

Conserv women are HOT......They have a GD brain. They don't suck every swinging dick that comes their way

They have class, dignity, and grace. Typical libturd woman has green hair, an ass as wide as a trailer, and so GD ugly she'd scare the hot dog off a bun

Conserv women ROCK baby

So the RINO Pravda was wrong?
Shocking
Does anyone still watch Fox News? I know more watch it than the Dem Pravda of CNN or MSNBC, but nowhere close to the numbers Faux had before they revealed themselves last election
I watch it for Katy Pavlik, Emily, Macamammy, and others. I shalt not deny it

Fox isn't quite as bad as OAN or Newsmax, but I wonder if they too are not Russian supported, of course all are supported by our oligarchs.

The Dobbs Decision is empowering to the people, and is a pillar of the Sacred Right to Choose.

It takes a very important issue, Abortion, out of the hands of the Supreme Court and puts it back into the hands of the state legislatures and the voters. It empowers women to decide what way they want to cast their vote, aye or nay, on this critical issue and gives every state the Right to Choose.

Why do libs think that only the Liberal Elite Oligarchy has the "authority" to determine if the atrocity of abortion is right or wrong?

The Dobbs Decision is empowering to the people, and is a pillar of the Sacred Right to Choose.

It takes a very important issue, Abortion, out of the hands of the Supreme Court and puts it back into the hands of the state legislatures and the voters. It empowers women to decide what way they want to cast their vote, aye or nay, on this critical issue and gives every state the Right to Choose.

Why do libs think that only the Liberal Elite Oligarchy has the "authority" to determine if the atrocity of abortion is right or wrong?
Funny, I didn't think that it was in the hands of the Supreme Court to begin with? Did they mandate abortions? I was under the impression that this critical issue was being decided by the people it actually directly had bearing on?

Funny, I didn't think that it was in the hands of the Supreme Court to begin with? Did they mandate abortions? I was under the impression that this critical issue was being decided by the people it actually directly had bearing on?

Actually, the disgraced Roe decision mandated legal abortions in all 50 states.

When the system inevitably breaks down the slaughters commence. Humanity needs to operate with a safety net in common sense situations. The safety net is now a response to the safety net build up over many decades that has allowed people to be massively irresponsible in all ways of living. The government is now making people poorer through inflation and stagnant wages for many. People will migrate and are if it is too expensive to live in areas.

Forum List

Back