In case you need a reminder how stupid Trump is, read his quote on Puerto Rico

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

In case one needed to be reminded how unintelligent Billy000 is, and how his avatar is so unlike him, there's this thread:

But hey, he's making his post count.

Puerto Rico is a US Territory won during the Spanish-American War. Puerto Ricans pay no income tax and live in a Hurricane Zone. Puerto Rico means rich port. The rich port should bail themselves out or move to Harlem.

Puerto Rico is a US Territory won during the Spanish-American War. Puerto Ricans pay no income tax and live in a Hurricane Zone. Puerto Rico means rich port. The rich port should bail themselves out or move to Harlem.
I'm thinking the ones that would, already have.

Then they live on Manhattan Island which is a smaller than Puerto Rico and at a lower elevation. What should we do with all of these islanders? Send them to Colorado where the average elevation is one mile above sea level.

Then they live on Manhattan Island which is a smaller than Puerto Rico and at a lower elevation. What should we do with all of these islanders? Send them to Colorado where the average elevation is one mile above sea level.

:eek: They might 'splode!

I lived and worked in Denver twice building tall and huge electro-mechanical machines and once in Colorado Springs building office furniture which is strenuous at high altitude. The job I did in Colorado Springs was 7500 feet above sea level and got short of breath at first but overcame it and then I climbed Pike's Peak. If I can do it, they can do it.

Last edited:

I lived and worked in Denver twice building tall mechanical machines and once in Colorado Springs building office furniture which is strenuous working at high altitude. The job I did in Colorado Springs was 7500 feet above sea level and got short of breath at first but overcame it and then I climbed Pike's Peak. If I can do it, they can do it.

Because Colorado citizens want more neighbor's house speakers set outside the front door blaring Puerto-Rican music all day and night.

I lived and worked in Denver twice building tall mechanical machines and once in Colorado Springs building office furniture which is strenuous working at high altitude. The job I did in Colorado Springs was 7500 feet above sea level and got short of breath at first but overcame it and then I climbed Pike's Peak. If I can do it, they can do it.

Because Colorado citizens want more neighbor's house speakers set outside the front door blaring Puerto-Rican music all day and night.

Colorado is a good state and Puerto Ricans are a good people. Hook them two up!

Last edited:

Colorado is a good state and Puerto Ricans are a good people. Hook them two up!

Lemme guess, you live in NY? :coffee:

Hang in there Puerto Rico, Jack Sparrow is on his way ...........

Jack_Sparrow_In_Pirates_of_the_Caribbean-_At_World%27s_End.JPG

In case you need a reminder of how stupid Billy000 is, read this thread.
So what Trump said is something you find presidential and pointed? Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Ah, the lack of humility on the part of a loser.

It is so funny to watch you badmouth the elected POTUS all while you don't have the house or senate either.

And yet, you somehow think you are relevant.

Got news for you, loser........

Your big mouth is part of the reason Trump exists.

I am not at all worried that you will shut it and make our job of keeping power harder.

In fact, I encourage you to keep blathering.....for our sakes.

"It's very tough, because it's an island," Trump said during a meeting with members of the House. "In Texas, we can ship the trucks right out there. And you know, we've gotten A-pluses on Texas and on Florida, and we will also on Puerto Rico. But the difference is, this is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it's a big ocean; it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job."

I can't believe you people voted in this moron. How can you deny that he doesn't sound like a 3rd grader? I guess because he's on your level.

The 'very big ocean' between here and Puerto Rico is not a perfect excuse for a lack of aid

In case one needed to be reminded how unintelligent Billy000 is, and how his avatar is so unlike him, there's this thread:

Oh gee how clever :rolleyes:

Oh gee how clever :rolleyes:

No Sir.

Oh gee, how true.

You couldn't critical think your way out of a wet paper bag, this is you:

Forum List

Back