In an ideal world we wouldn't need billionaires to save good sci fi and to push rocket technology forward

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I support capitalism but I find it sad that only the super super rich seem to be the only ones interested in "science fiction" and "spaceflight". "The Expanse" was saved because of a billionaire. The only reason why America can launch people into space is because of a billionaire.

What about the "millionaires"? What are they doing? Why don't we see any millionaires interested in "The Expanse"? Are they too busy thinking about mansions and yachts? Are they caught up in the "reality show" culture?

What happened to our spirit of adventure?

I support capitalism but I find it sad that only the super super rich seem to be the only ones interested in "science fiction" and "spaceflight". "The Expanse" was saved because of a billionaire. The only reason why America can launch people into space is because of a billionaire.

What about the "millionaires"? What are they doing? Why don't we see any millionaires interested in "The Expanse"? Are they too busy thinking about mansions and yachts? Are they caught up in the "reality show" culture?

What happened to our spirit of adventure?

That is because the poor are in the inner cities thinking they are gangstas...
Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Forum List

Back