In America when you have police brutality you protest. In Canada, the cop gets a full pension. Trump did the right thing to get FBI involved...

Big deal. Trump sticks his nose in one case while police are abusing their authority every day. when he does something to restrict all bad cops, let me know.

Proving that no matter WHAT Trump does, you filthy cocksuckers will attack.

So you oppose the FBI investigating, scumbag? Go ahead, say it - fucking pile of shit, do it,...

I'm not sure why the FBI can't investigate that murder, as well as the murder in 2000 of Trump's pregnant assistant at the same time.

One exists, the other is just a fantasy of your sick mind.

That is good to hear. Now, if you will just present your evidence that Trump wasn't involved in the murder of that poor pregnant woman in 2000. I heard that recent DNA tests indicate that the fetus was Trump's child. Any comment?

Sorry Herr Himmler, you would need to present your evidence that he did. And slander isn't evidence - though it is all you vile cvnts ever come up with.

I get it, logical fallacy is as close as any of you Stalinists get to logic, but I don't play that game.

DNA evidence is better than 99% accurate. You expect better than that?

Forum List

Back