Impeachment is the Most Popular Solution to the Trump Problem

“Most people in a new survey said the best response to Donald Trump’s actions while president would be to impeach him or otherwise remove him from office.

Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies and research marketing firm Harris Insights and Analytics this week published the results of their monthly national poll, in which respondents were given three choices for how to deal with the president: 43 percent said he should be impeached or otherwise removed from office, while 42 percent said nothing should be done and 12 percent said he should be censured by Congress.”

Impeaching Trump is America’s most popular solution, poll shows

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution affords Congress the means by which to end the nightmare that is Trump.

Those like you claimed George W. Bush would have been impeached and removed when Pelosi and Reid got the House and Senate, and it never happen.

Now you believe the GOP House and Senate will impeach and Remove Trump and wheb it does not happen what will be the reason why?

The GOP are Brownshirts and Jackboot wearing Americans?

What will be the excuse?

Rand Paul could have won and you would be calling for his Impeachment, so let remember that and Pence is your worst nightmare if you get your wish of impeachment and removal...

They don't have the guts to impeach....this nation would be at war with itself the very next day.

One of my greatest fears is that the right wouldn't have the guts to take to the streets in mass.
That only a handful would have to courage to actually make sacrifices.
The entire Left/Progressive strategy DEPENDS on having the opposition shamed into silence and passiveness.

All that's required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

“Most people in a new survey said the best response to Donald Trump’s actions while president would be to impeach him or otherwise remove him from office.

Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies and research marketing firm Harris Insights and Analytics this week published the results of their monthly national poll, in which respondents were given three choices for how to deal with the president: 43 percent said he should be impeached or otherwise removed from office, while 42 percent said nothing should be done and 12 percent said he should be censured by Congress.”

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution affords Congress the means by which to end the nightmare that is Trump.
Impeachment worked so well with Clinton. [emoji51]

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

If the polls were so wrong Trump wouldn't have won, if you are so out of touch with reality that you can't figure out how Clinton couldn't even win by stealing votes then you deserve your own stupidity in which you don't even know you have. Retardation activated by MSM .

"Stealing" by receiving 2.9 MILLION more : )

If only you had grounds....lol

We AGREE! Stranger things have occurred. Axelrod made good points in the article.

Axelrod is an asshat

You did not read what was written, of course. He stated tossing the word "impeachment" around is dangerous. Again, NO GROUNDS.

No I didn't read it, I have no use for what an asshat says. Trump isn't going to be impeached...just wishful thinking by the loons

We AGREE! Stranger things have occurred. Axelrod made good points in the article.

Axelrod is an asshat

You did not read what was written, of course. He stated tossing the word "impeachment" around is dangerous. Again, NO GROUNDS.

No I didn't read it, I have no use for what an asshat says. Trump isn't going to be impeached...just wishful thinking by the loons

Roger Stone, former Trump adviser is quoted also. So you admit, you comment WITHOUT reading, thank you : ) :) :) :)

Axelrod is an asshat

Roger Stone, former Trump adviser is quoted also. So you admit, you comment WITHOUT reading, thank you : ) :) :) :)

Roger Stone gets tore up just like Alex because they get real information out and the msm doesn't like it.

When the MSM begins to lose ratings they have to dream up all kinds of bs to keep their sheep watching.

They lie, they cut and edit videos making it like one of them said something they didn't.

Infowars has proven that over and over.

Axelrod is an asshat

I commented due to the worn out "impeachment" in the title. Good grief, it's not going to happen but keep on hoping, stupid fucks

actually - shutting the fuck up and dealing with the fact you lost this election is the solution to ANY problem you can invent from here.

I still think we should be careful what we wish for. There's no shortage of grounds for impeachment and pino trump IS a criminal who cheerfully breaks the law every day but he's also clumsy and incompetent. He gets almost nothing done and there's no sign of him fulfilling his campaign promises.

The GOP continues to be the party of Do Nothings so that's on the side of America as well.

Could well be that pino trump is our useful idiot.

Breaks laws every day, that's a big accusation, which law did he break yesterday and today, that should be easy for you to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indoctrinated idiot who believes the false polls put out by fake news, and to stupid to see how many articles are put out stating they've been caught lying.

Trump haters are beyond stupid morons , they've got severe brain damage and don't even know it. That is what happens with functioning retardation.
jones is a PINO....poster in name only.....care to tell me im wrong jones?...

...as opposed to what?

It is nice to see the left has already given up all hope in beating him in an election.

They don't have the guts to impeach....this nation would be at war with itself the very next day.

Its not just that the Repubs don't have the guts. The most important thing to them is to soak the working class for all they can. Their version of "tax reform" is to cut taxes for the 1% and raise taxes on the working class. They also want to gut Soc Sec and Medicare and of course, they want to end Medicare.

They know that pino trump will rubber stamp what they want because he's part of the 1%. He's a true globalist and wants to preserve and increase his profits from that.

(Bizarre that he has continued to do exactly that, right under the noses of the trumpaznees and they just keep right on bobbing their heads up and down.)

Forum List

Back