Impeach Obama- Cuban Troops In Syria Running Russian Tanks

What's the lesson here? Oh, another wingnut impeachment conspiracy.

Um,,,,,,, Let's look at the Cuban soldier thing this way, so the slow can comprehend.......

Mr Jones can't sell guns to Mr Smith as the system indicates he is a prohibited person from owing weapons. However, now things have changed and its 'normal relations' between Mr Smith and Mr Jones

A little background.... Mr Jones co-runs a non profit gun rights organization in addition to his business. He is in partnership with Ms. Williams who has a small pawn shop in town. Together they are a formidable team. The mayor of the city is anti-gun with a reckless agenda. Their organization has been quite vocal about the desire to have the Mayor step down. The momentum is building and the organization has broad support for a recall.

Likely replacement is Mr Wilson, the Assistant Mayor to the city, who is pro-gun.

..................................... Ah..... but it appears we find that Mr Smith is an Agent Provovateur

Not to long after Mr Jones sold the gun to Mr Smith under 'normal relations', he saw on the news where Mr Smith had gone to the office of the Assistant mayor and blew his head off.

The moral of the story is simple... Mr Smith immediately went against Mr Jones.

Just like Cuba is doing to Obama

-Geaux

Why in the fucking world did that fucking loser Obama normalize ties with our enemy?

So now, Cuba send soldiers to operate Russian tanks in Syria.

This is just insane

-Geaux
=============================================

Cuban troops have arrived in Syria. The military forces from the communist nation President Barack Obama recently decided to normalize relations with are believed to be preparing to staff Russian tanks. The Cuban soldiers are also reportedly going to advise the armed forces under the control of President al-Assad and may be going to fight the U.S.-backed Syrian rebel forces in Damascus.

Read more at Cuban Troops In Syria Running Russian Tanks Spark World War 3 Fears

Obama’s New “Normalization”: Cubans Are Helping Russia Attack U.S. Backed Rebels in Syria (Highlands County ...

You're going to have to point out the high crime or misdemeanor that Obama committed or you'll continue to show all intelligent people just how down right stupid you are are.

Why in the fucking world did that fucking loser Obama normalize ties with our enemy?

This is just insane

-Geaux

Cuban troops have arrived in Syria. The military forces from the communist nation President Barack Obama recently decided to normalize relations with are believed to be preparing to staff Russian tanks. The Cuban soldiers are also reportedly going to advise the armed forces under the control of President al-Assad and may be going to fight the U.S.-backed Syrian rebel forces in Damascus.

Read more at Cuban Troops In Syria Running Russian Tanks Spark World War 3 Fears

Obama’s New “Normalization”: Cubans Are Helping Russia Attack U.S. Backed Rebels in Syria (Highlands County ...

You're going to have to point out the high crime or misdemeanor that Obama committed or you'll continue to show all intelligent people just how down right stupid you are are.

Let me get this straight... You're an Obama supporter and have the nerve to call me stupid?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux

This is just insane

-Geaux

You're going to have to point out the high crime or misdemeanor that Obama committed .

You mean Obama being a stupid idiot doesn't count?

-Geaux

This is just insane

-Geaux

Let me get this straight... You're an Obama supporter and have the nerve to call me stupid?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux

You can try to change the subject all you want but it still won't stop showing all of cyberspace that you have no clue what you're talking about and have no evidence or proof of any crime committed by Obama.

So you don't have any problem with violating our constitution and showing everyone in cyberspace.

The constitution clearly says that a president can be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. Show all of us the crime Obama committed or you will continue to show your stupidity and your hate for our constitution.

Calling me stupid for exercising my legal right as a citizen of America to cast my vote is also showing that you hate our democratic/republic process of government.

This is just insane

-Geaux

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux

You can try to change the subject all you want but it still won't stop showing all of cyberspace that you have no clue what you're talking about and have no evidence or proof of any crime committed by Obama.

So you don't have any problem with violating our constitution and showing everyone in cyberspace.

The constitution clearly says that a president can be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors. Show all of us the crime Obama committed or you will continue to show your stupidity and your hate for our constitution.

Calling me stupid for exercising my legal right as a citizen of America to cast my vote is also showing that you hate our democratic/republic process of government.

Again, Obama showed he is as stupid as his voting base,

Think I'll make nice with the thugs on the street so they can come and go and break into the houses we're trying to protect

And your judgement SHOULD be in question as a supporter in the destruction of the American way

The way..... that's right.. the way.... And Obama's and the radical leftist days are numbered

-Geaux

Lets face it... If Obama was white he would of been impeached a long, long time ago. Only reason he has not is because DC doesn't want Furgeson and Baltimore size cities burning throughout the US

-Geaux
-------------------------

List of Obama's Impeachable Offenses is Growing

his is but the latest in a long series of impeachable offenses committed by Obama:
  • Most recent is his flagrant violation of the U.S. Constitution and the War Powers Resolution by deploying U.S. armed forces and conducting war against Libya without Congressional authorization or a declaration of war. Indeed, Obama has insisted that a United Nations resolution authorizing "humanitarian intervention" is a higher authority than the United States Constitution.
  • Already in April 2009, Obama was engaging in actions to destroy the sovereignty of the United States, when, at the London G20 meeting, he agreed to actions, including the expansion of "Special Drawing Rights," which gave the International Monetary Fund increased power over the economy of the United States and other sovereign nations.
  • Obama's shutdown and destruction of the NASA manned space flight program, on behalf of the British, was what triggered Lyndon LaRouche's first formal call for the impeachment of Obama, in February 2010.
  • Obama's health-care plan, modeled on Hitler's T-4 policy, in its scheme to deny medical care and treatment to certain categories of people, constitutes a crime against humanity under the Nuremberg Principles to which the United States is bound by law and treaty.
  • Obama's violation of the separation of powers, by means of unilateral executive actions, in violation of U.S. law including treaty law, has exceeded even that of George W. Bush and Cheney in many respects.
  • He has continued the use of signing statements, and has made dozens of appointments of special "czars" and recess appointments, to circumvent Congressional oversight and the Senate confirmation process.
  • He has expanded domestic surveillance and wiretapping, has continued the use of abusive detentions and interrogations of prisoners taken in the "war on terror," and he has expanded the use of targeted assassinations, including claiming the right to kill American citizens abroad without any due process.
  • He has effectively legalized torture and prisoner abuse in violation of U.S. law and treaty obligations, by directing his Justice Department to cover up hundreds of cases of abuse and torture and even deaths, from the Bush-Cheney years.
List of Obama's Impeachable Offenses is Growing

This is just insane

-Geaux

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux

Think I'll make nice with the thugs on the street so they can come and go and break into the houses we're trying to protect

And your judgement SHOULD be in question as a supporter in the destruction of the American way

The way..... that's right.. the way.... And Obama's and the radical leftist days are numbered

-Geaux

Even though I've asked for it you still refuse to provide a crime and evidence or proof of a crime.

It doesn't matter what you think or feel you mean absolutely nothing. You make no decisions for our nation.

I support resolving relations with Cuba. We have relations with Russia too and have had for decades.

Do you now advocate that Obama be impeached for having diplomatic relations with Russia since they support Assad?

Remember they are trying to defeat ISIS which the last time I checked, you hated and was terrified of.

Resuming diplomatic relations with a nation isn't impeachable action.

You don't know what you're talking about and are just flying off the handle because you believe you have the right to tell other nations what they can or can't do. Well you don't. In fact, you mean nothing to our government and the rest of the world.

The fact that you continue to not answer my question shows you know that you're lying about impeachment. The man didn't do anything that warrants it.

And if you're going to start complaining about another person's vote, I would stop and look at myself if I were you.

I voted for the guy who didn't allow 9-11 to happen, who actually got bin laden, who didn't invade the wrong nation using lies, who cleaned up the economic mess the bush boy and you conservatives left behind.

You voted for the people who did all the damage.

This is just insane

-Geaux

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux

-Geaux

Even though I've asked for it you still refuse to provide a crime and evidence or proof of a crime.

It doesn't matter what you think or feel you mean absolutely nothing. You make no decisions for our nation.

I support resolving relations with Cuba. We have relations with Russia too and have had for decades.

Do you now advocate that Obama be impeached for having diplomatic relations with Russia since they support Assad?

Remember they are trying to defeat ISIS which the last time I checked, you hated and was terrified of.

Resuming diplomatic relations with a nation isn't impeachable action.

You don't know what you're talking about and are just flying off the handle because you believe you have the right to tell other nations what they can or can't do. Well you don't. In fact, you mean nothing to our government and the rest of the world.

The fact that you continue to not answer my question shows you know that you're lying about impeachment. The man didn't do anything that warrants it.

And if you're going to start complaining about another person's vote, I would stop and look at myself if I were you.

I voted for the guy who didn't allow 9-11 to happen, who actually got bin laden, who didn't invade the wrong nation using lies, who cleaned up the economic mess the bush boy and you conservatives left behind.

You voted for the people who did all the damage.

It appears your opinions are the only ones that matters.... others not so much

Typical communist liberal progressive failed logic

-Geaux

This is just insane

-Geaux

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux
I fail to see where you pointed out the high crime of misdemeanor that Obama committed. Surely you have something.

This is just insane

-Geaux

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Geaux
I fail to see where you pointed out the high crime of misdemeanor that Obama committed. Surely you have something.

Of course that conservative has nothing.

Which is the reason it started to attack me for how I voted.

I won't read anymore of it's replies. I won't waste my time.

Forum List

Back