Impeach Obama- Cuban Troops In Syria Running Russian Tanks

Syria is their baby...................Let them bleed and spend their money on saving their puppet, aka Assad........................

Assad is the only one capable, WITH RUSSIAN SUPPORT, of holding the place after.................the FSA is a pipe dream...............

And a Assad win COULD? be a buffer for the Shiites moving into the region......................That is yet to be seen as the Iranian proxy troops also battle in the region and their puppets the Hez.............................

Cubans wanting to go.............Well go ahead.

Assad is an Alawite, which is a faction of Shi'a Islam. so, no, he'd probably throw in with the Iranians, who've been the allies of his family since the 1970's.

This is about America's interest. Obama undermines his own agenda it appears.

You see, Obama wants Assad out. Putin doesn't

Obama normalizes ties with Cuba and as a token of respect, they send troops to Syria to undermine Washingtons interest by killing those rebels that Washington funds to overthrow Assad

America's interest would be to wash it's hands of the entire region, and say, "none of our problem", really.

The problem with stupid people like you is you mistake the interests of Oil Companies and Zionists for America's interests.

Obama normalizes ties with Cuba and as a token of respect, they send troops to Syria to undermine Washingtons interest by killing those rebels that Washington funds to overthrow Assad

America's interest would be to wash it's hands of the entire region, and say, "none of our problem", really.

The problem with stupid people like you is you mistake the interests of Oil Companies and Zionists for America's interests.

These are the interest of the fool you voted for. OBAMA wants Asaad out. Yet he normalizes ties with a country who wants the opposite

Again, Obama's foreign policy is a disaster

-Geaux

These are the interest of the fool you voted for. OBAMA wants Asaad out. Yet he normalizes ties with a country who wants the opposite

Again, Obama's foreign policy is a disaster

-Geaux

Please learn the plural form of words. It's fucking distracting to read your shit.

Syria is their baby...................Let them bleed and spend their money on saving their puppet, aka Assad........................

Assad is the only one capable, WITH RUSSIAN SUPPORT, of holding the place after.................the FSA is a pipe dream...............

And a Assad win COULD? be a buffer for the Shiites moving into the region......................That is yet to be seen as the Iranian proxy troops also battle in the region and their puppets the Hez.............................

Cubans wanting to go.............Well go ahead.

Assad is an Alawite, which is a faction of Shi'a Islam. so, no, he'd probably throw in with the Iranians, who've been the allies of his family since the 1970's.
Hope your wrong..............I know you don't care about Israel at all................but that could eventually lead to a War with Israel..................that will lead to WWIII..............

Russia will need to keep them on a leash then.

Geaux4it is generally wrong.

If all of this takes pressure away from Israel I say, "go Putin," just like the far right reactionaries have for two years.

[Q
Hope your wrong..............I know you don't care about Israel at all................but that could eventually lead to a War with Israel..................that will lead to WWIII..............

Oh, I caer about Israel. I hope it is wiped off the map as a reminder that Religion is stupid.

[Q

Oh, I caer about Israel. I hope it is wiped off the map as a reminder that Religion is stupid.
You've said that before...........and you are nothing more than another Hitler of the world for your views..................You've said we shouldn't have even fought against Hitler in WWII.................You said the Yawi's or whatever their name is wouldn't be missed if they were exterminated.........................

You are a sick and twisted person..................You wish for the death of a whole nation, and complete cultures in the region...............

Israel gets hit to finish what Hitler Started and the final deal will be that the Middle East will disappear via the Samson option............

You twit.

I'm glad it's them and not us, now if only North Korea would join them.

In my eyes one Muslim isn't any different than the other. I certainly wouldn't trust any government's ability to sort out the good from the bad ones.

I'm glad it's them and not us, now if only North Korea would join them.

In my eyes one Muslim isn't any different than the other. I certainly wouldn't trust any government's ability to sort out the good from the bad ones.
They have been doing this kinda thing since the 6th century.................It's just what they do.............as their Propaganda mouth pieces continue the lies on how it's everyone else's fault.................Pathetic...............Just like the Joe poster is Pathetic.

You've said that before...........and you are nothing more than another Hitler of the world for your views..................You've said we shouldn't have even fought against Hitler in WWII.................You said the Yawi's or whatever their name is wouldn't be missed if they were exterminated.........................

You are a sick and twisted person..................You wish for the death of a whole nation, and complete cultures in the region...............

Israel gets hit to finish what Hitler Started and the final deal will be that the Middle East will disappear via the Samson option............

actually, the zionist entity will probably disappear the same way South Africa did. Nuclear bombs didn't save Apartheid and it won't save Zionism.

They have been doing this kinda thing since the 6th century.................It's just what they do.............as their Propaganda mouth pieces continue the lies on how it's everyone else's fault.................Pathetic...............Just like the Joe poster is Pathetic.

Uh, guy, if they've been trying to take over the world since the 6th century and they haven't yet, they kind of suck at it.

Maybe they don't really want to take over the world.

Maybe Muslims aren't really the Borg, but a lot of tribes and cultures who just happen to share a religion they can't really agree upon.

This is an interesting read

-Geaux

Russia And Iran Moving To Corner The Mideast Oil Supply

t looks like Vladimir Putin and the ayatollahs are preparing to corner the world’s oil supply – literally.

Last May I wrote on this site that Iran was in the process of surrounding the Saudi/Wahhabi oil reserves, along with those of the other Sunni Gulf petro-states. I added that, “Iran’s strategy to strangle Saudi/Wahhabi oil production also dovetails with Putin’s interests. As the ruler of the second largest exporter of oil, he would be delighted to see the Kingdom’s production eliminated or severely curtailed and global prices soar to unseen levels. No wonder he is so overtly supporting Iran.”

Russia And Iran Moving To Corner The Mideast Oil Supply | Zero Hedge

Russia and anybody else, Iran included do not, I repeat, do not have the wherewithal to corner the Mideast oil supply. Including by military force.

And Sunni Muslims would be more then happy to level Moscow with an endless parade of terrorist acts in numbers so large they're impossible to stop.

Who cares what the Cubans do. God don't you cons EVER let go of the past? Ever!?

Its like you are sitting and waiting for someone to build a wall, rather fitting that it fits with Trump's rhetoric, between East and West Germany again.

A wall so huge and beautiful that no East 'Germaners' will be able to get over it, trust me.

You live long enough and you see the same people wanting to fight the same battles over and over and over. Get the F*&k over it already.

I look forward to your reply the next time someone on these boards condones the nuclear option for Iran.

I look forward to your reply the next time someone on these boards condones the nuclear option for Iran.
I never condoned the Nuclear option on Iran...................I said that Israel if about to be destroyed would do so in their death throws..............That was what I'm implying.................

Nuclear War is the MAD principle. Always has been, and always will be.................but I do believe if they were about to be destroyed they would use it.

I never condoned the Nuclear option on Iran...................I said that Israel if about to be destroyed would do so in their death throws..............That was what I'm implying.................

Nuclear War is the MAD principle. Always has been, and always will be.................but I do believe if they were about to be destroyed they would use it.

The Zionist Entity will die the same way the Apartheid Entity died. When the people could no longer rationalize a racist system.

What he is probably hoping for. Evil oil must go, ya know.
This is an interesting read

-Geaux

Russia And Iran Moving To Corner The Mideast Oil Supply

t looks like Vladimir Putin and the ayatollahs are preparing to corner the world’s oil supply – literally.

Last May I wrote on this site that Iran was in the process of surrounding the Saudi/Wahhabi oil reserves, along with those of the other Sunni Gulf petro-states. I added that, “Iran’s strategy to strangle Saudi/Wahhabi oil production also dovetails with Putin’s interests. As the ruler of the second largest exporter of oil, he would be delighted to see the Kingdom’s production eliminated or severely curtailed and global prices soar to unseen levels. No wonder he is so overtly supporting Iran.”

Russia And Iran Moving To Corner The Mideast Oil Supply | Zero Hedge

What's the lesson here? Oh, another wingnut impeachment conspiracy.

Forum List

Back