Immigration/Invasion is War

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
As is made clear to Greece right now. No nation wants to give endless free shit to the hordes of 3rd world invaders. The nations are fighting on who does not get to have them.

Contrast cucked Europeans to the democrat party. The democrats are inviting these 3rd worlders to invade their our own country, making them the most cucked beings on this planet. Maybe Greece can contact Biden and he will arrange their shipment to the USA / free health care and all that.

Last edited:
The democrats inviting these 3rd worlders to invade their our own country, making them the most cucked beings on this planet.

It makes them traitors, plain and simple. It makes them guilty of treason, a crime rightfully punishable by the death penalty.

Have you ever heard any nation being called "a nation of immigrants"... not right before the invasion?

As is made clear to Greece right now. No nation wants to give endless free shit to the hordes of 3rd world invaders. The nations are fighting on who does not get to have them.

Contrast cucked Europeans to the democrat party. The democrats are inviting these 3rd worlders to invade their our own country, making them the most cucked beings on this planet. Maybe Greece can contact Biden and he will arrange their shipment to the USA / free health care and all that.

Well by your idiotic definition the Statue of Liberty would be inviting foreigners to invade our country. Our Motto of the “Land of opportunity” is inviting an invasion... Nationalists like you are sick in the head and your disgusting rhetoric isn’t making you any allies.

Last edited:

Well by your idiotic definition the Statue of Liberty would be inviting foreigners to invade our country. Our Motto of the “Land of opportunity” is inviting an invasion... you nationalist are sick in the head and your disgusting rhetoric isn’t making you any allies.

Well, that's certainly one vote against the notion of national sovereignty.

You must be young and uneducated.

Well by your idiotic definition the Statue of Liberty would be inviting foreigners to invade our country. Our Motto of the “Land of opportunity” is inviting an invasion... you nationalist are sick in the head and your disgusting rhetoric isn’t making you any allies.

I have no problem with National sovereignty. It’s not an all or nothing thing. you're trying to call me uneducated yet you can’t understand that?! Ha

I have no problem with National sovereignty. It’s not an all or nothing thing. you're trying to call me uneducated yet you can’t understand that?! Ha

You just claimed Nationalists are sick in the head, dufus.

Nationalists spitting rhetoric like the OP are sick in the head, I was talking to him. Calling immigrants invaders is hyperbolic BS

At least that's how it looks to someone who is so f•••ed-up in the head that he cannot or will not see the difference between legitimate immigrants, and invading foreign criminals. Or to someone who's just a treasonous subhuman piece of shit that he willfully takes the side of invading foreign criminals against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans.

Either way, it's not how sane, decent people see it at all.

Well by your idiotic definition the Statue of Liberty would be inviting foreigners to invade our country. Our Motto of the “Land of opportunity” is inviting an invasion... Nationalists like you are sick in the head and your disgusting rhetoric isn’t making you any allies.

Disgusting rhetoric?

I wonder how much longer people will keep buying your bullshit. Everyone knows what is going on in the border.

If you were there you would most likely be classified as traitor and thrown to the zombie horde.

How do you think a nation defends its right to sovereignty and imposes law without taking an all or nothing approach?

You can’t be for national sovereignty and be for open borders. :cuckoo:

National sovereignty is not letting a foreign invasion destroy your country.

At least that's how it looks to someone who is so f•••ed-up in the head that he cannot or will not see the difference between legitimate immigrants, and invading foreign criminals. Or to someone who's just a treasonous subhuman piece of shit that he willfully takes the side of invading foreign criminals against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans.

I don’t think a decent, good hearted person would call poor desperate people seeking help, “criminal invaders”... people with a sense of humanity want to help those in need, you obviously don’t give a shit as long as you get yours. That’s fine but it definitely makes you captain douchebag.

With that said, I’m not an open border free for all guy... very few are. Most liberals want to do what we can to help those in need while improving our immigration system and border security. Apparently you are too sick and biased to see that

You can’t be for national sovereignty and be for open borders. :cuckoo:

No shit... I’m not for open borders, very few are as much as you like to try and paint it.

Disgusting rhetoric?

I wonder how much longer people will keep buying your bullshit. Everyone knows what is going on in the border.

If you were there you would most likely be classified as traitor and thrown to the zombie horde.

Yes disgusting rhetoric, thank you for backing that up by doubling down.

Nationalists spitting rhetoric like the OP are sick in the head, I was talking to him. Calling immigrants invaders is hyperbolic BS

Illegal immigrants are invaders. These people that hate America can’t invade us with an army because we’d destroy them, so they come unarmed and with a few women and children, and liberals are stupid enough to let them in.

I don’t think a decent, good hearted person would call poor desperate people seeking help, “criminal invaders”... people with a sense of humanity want to help those in need, you obviously don’t give a shit as long as you get yours. That’s fine but it definitely makes you captain douchebag.

With that said, I’m not an open border free for all guy... very few are. Most liberals want to do what we can to help those in need while improving our immigration system and border security. Apparently you are too sick and biased to see that

Yes, you don't think.

An invasion is an invasion. It makes no difference whether the invaders are "good hearted" whatever that means. In my opinion, invading other nations is not very good hearted thing to do, but then lefties have some trouble using the term correctly.

Maybe we should let them invade your neighborhood, and let's see how long your stupid outlook lasts.

Forum List

Back